Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-02-2015, 10:19 PM
Master
Really strong feeling my husbands going to die in 6 years.

So. I'm not sure this is the right forum but I need guidance.

I'm not sure why I feel thus way and am not sure I am being prepared for losing him or that I am just being fearful of losing someone I love so creating it.

Anyways. Since I met my husband I have felt like he was going to be taken from me. I used to worry when he'd leave for work but I no longer do that. 15 years of marriage I still haven't shaken the feeling.

I sense energy and his has always been unfeelable to me like his energy is so weak he doesn't radiate at all. He appears very healthy and strong but when I get close to people I generally feel something. Even inanimate objects generate some thing, With him it's like there is an energy vacuum like he's only 60% there so he's not strong enough to register to me.

Anyways last year I had this feeling he'd be gone in 6 years. I used a pendulum and it keeps confirming it but it's such a big thing I wonder if my consous thought is effecting my results.

Then last week I was away for work and a friend was telling me about someone who died of kidney disease. I felt a thought so strong I almost blurted it out.

The words that wanted out to be added to the conversation were "that's what (insert husbands name) is going to die from" I was speaking to a friend and was so alarmed by my thought that I blinked, flinched a bit than told them the strong thought that just came to mind.

I don't get premonitions. Do you think this is just fear creating something or am I being prepared?
Old 07-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Master

I would suspect something fear-based. We all get crazy feelings and hunches that never materialize.

Have you ever woken up with six numbers in your head and then hurried off to the Post Office to buy a lottery ticket? I know I have, several times. Didn't win anything!

If it is troubling you that much, put the same 'powers' to the test and do the lottery. Of course, you may have all six and win the jackpot!, then you'll know you have something. On the other hand, maybe nothing, then you can breathe easy.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-02-2015, 12:57 AM
Knower
It's not spirits job to warn us of the countdown to the death of our loved ones.

We are here to learn lifes lessons. For Spirit to warn us would contradict the reason for us to be here.

Regarding Pendulum questions on death, I asked so many times when my elderly father would go, I never got an accurate answer. The times changed after the so called date would come and go.

You are just worrying because you love him - enjoy loving him
Old 08-02-2015, 01:21 AM
Master
Thanks guys. I am breathing easier already. :)
Old 08-02-2015, 03:48 AM
Master
My advice is this:

Stop worrying about what might happen and start focusing on the time that you know you DO have; right now. Nothing is guaranteed but right now, I might not even live to finish this post. But I keep typing, hoping I get to hit that 'post quick reply' button down there.

Live every breath like its the last breath, then you have no need to worry about the future.

Made it.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Master

Is your intuition usually correct? Many times I would panic when my husband would come home late and I realized after that this was from losing him in a past life. Perhaps this is the case with you?

Also, maybe he should get regular doctor check ups to rule anything else just in case you really are picking up on something. I would not depend on a pendulum. The answers could get pretty tweeky especially when you keep asking the same one.
Old 12-02-2015, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Is your intuition usually correct? Many times I would panic when my husband would come home late and I realized after that this was from losing him in a past life. Perhaps this is the case with you?

Also, maybe he should get regular doctor check ups to rule anything else just in case you really are picking up on something. I would not depend on a pendulum. The answers could get pretty tweeky especially when you keep asking the same one.
Thanks guys. I appreciate all your input.

I usually am kind of sensitive. Nothing verifyable just vibes but who can say what's a coincidence or something more. My thinking he's at risk has already saved him from colon cancer he had polyps and wasn't suppose to be checked for 10 years. He would have been dead by then. so it has paid of to some degree.

I should use it as motivation to love him a lifetimes worth in the next 6 years just in case but I wonder why I feel this. It's distracting, would my higher self warn me so I don't take him for granted?
Old 12-02-2015, 04:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
My advice is this:

Stop worrying about what might happen and start focusing on the time that you know you DO have; right now. Nothing is guaranteed but right now, I might not even live to finish this post. But I keep typing, hoping I get to hit that 'post quick reply' button down there.

Live every breath like its the last breath, then you have no need to worry about the future.

Made it.
Thank you, that makes lots of sense. :)