Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-01-2015, 07:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Dark spot/shadow like blob?

Lately I've been seeing these dark spots of what look like to be a shadow. I was walking in my kitchen and look towards my room and saw this dark spot go into my room. It made my spine tingle but didn't necessarily scare me.

The feeling is like some is visiting me and is watching me. But it feels a bit invasive

This has happened 2-3 times this year so far. No idea what it could be
Old 22-01-2015, 10:04 AM
anotherindigo

I guess it's an entity from the astral plane you either channeled, create yourself (what I don't think) or attrackted with your thoughts. Maybe an earthbound ghost. Could be any energy though if that's the way you see spirits/energy, that's how a friend sees them too; just shadows. Nobody except yourself can answer you what it is or if it's negative or positive. Maybe it's just nothing. Just keep your vibration high. I wouldn't worry, and I worry alot :)
Old 25-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Knower

I have also seen brown, black and gray 'blobs'--and have been able to identify them - sometimes later after I've seen this image, as departed souls. Sometimes it is a departed soul who is only recently trying to make contact with the living world again.

It takes a lot of energy for the spirit to appear, which is why sometimes they cannot appear, but only give off their 'smell' (such as from the perfume they loved, or after shave), or something to let the living person know they are near.

If they cannot get enough energy to make an appearance, thy will sometimes come through as a 'blob' and it is generally dark in color--muddy brown, black or gray. Sometimes they can only get enough energy to allow their face, or only half of their 'body' as they were known on earth as a living person to have had. However, even this way, they can sometimes change. I've seen departed souls who were quite ill while on earth, confined to wheelchairs, but in spirit, totally healed, standing up on strong legs and looking quite healthy and happy. I've also only seen eyes, or a face, or half a body--trunk up. It all depends on the spirit and how easily they can get and use the energy required to come through.

I am glad it didn't really frighten you. Many people wrongly associate this with it being a negative spirit energy coming to you. This is not always so! In fact, in all my years of doing mediumship readings, I have encountered negative spirits, but not as blobs. Generally, when I am able to identify them, they turn out to be newly deceased.

I would second anotherindgo's advice to keep your vibration high and to ground and protect yourself when you sense it again. Then perhaps try to ask questions to this blob--whether you do so out loud or just telepathically. Then, wait for your answer.