Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Lilybugs

Spirit Message to Deliver

Now and then I have a soul of a loved one visit me (identity unknown to me).
Recently the soul of a young girl reached out to me in hopes of contacting her mother in the physical world.
The soul gave me the name 'Sara'. She is in her early teens, maybe 12-14 years old. She has glasses and braces. Her long hair is all pulled back in a ponytail. In life she was a happy, joyful, silly girl!
I felt her death may have happened around the holidays and that is why she is reaching out to her mother.

If this resonates with you or someone you know, please PM me and I will pass on a few other things and her messages.

In peace..Lilybugs
Old 14-12-2014, 04:17 AM
Seeker

When I read this post, I got really excited because my daughter died recently. She is not the little girl you mentioned but I hope her mother gets this message, because it would be awesome for her.
Thank you for trying to find her.
Peace,
Maeve
Old 27-01-2015, 02:41 AM
Seeker

How does one go about delivering messages? Especially to people you don't really know or that you're not sure if they believe in mediums or sensitives (of which I am one)? I have a VERY important message to share with someone who lost a loved one recently and I know it would be of great comfort to her to know about this message.
Old 27-01-2015, 03:30 AM
Lilybugs

Hi newtothis,
My advice would be that you deliver the message as if the loved one came to you in a dream. Most 'non believers ' are more open to dreams than mediumship. If after delivering the message you feel the person is open and accepting, go from there. You may be surprised how accepting the person will be.
It happens to me at work in the corporate world-- most times I don't say anything, but every once in awhile spirit insists and the messages are truly needed and gratefully accepted 😊
Best wishes :)
In peace...lilybugs
Old 28-01-2015, 01:22 AM
Seeker

It's funny, actually, how this person came to me. I was sitting outside of my work, which is on a horse farm, and I was smoking a cigarette, and he was sitting beside me sipping on a glass of Jack Daniels and gave me the message to share with his wife. I'll tell her the dream thing..as I was kind of in a dream-like/meditative state! Thanks for your input!