Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2006, 10:57 AM
rose

wow...great photos george! i'm excited because i am interested in paranormal photography as well but am cautious about showing them. more because i'd rather not diminish the experience i have had with them by having them criticised too much by people who weren't there at the time.

but then, i know the room was empty etc...and i welcome people to their own beliefs about what i have captured on film. as long as they respect mine also.

it's a shame you had such an angry response to your photos. maybe those sites just weren't the right ones for you.

i like to take random photos of areas i feel are haunted and see what happens. i personally have never believed spirits take on a recognisable human form but then never say never! i have only captured orbs and strange shapes.

your pictures have opened my mind further thankyou.

i look forward to sharing some photos too.
Old 27-10-2006, 02:12 PM
kundalini

Hi georgek,

Thanks for your informative reply. One thing that you have not touched upon yourself and that I am wondering about, is can you actually physically/psychically see the entities that you are filming or do you sense the entities in another way like 'touching on the skin' or changes in the room temperature? I would like to know more about that aspect, thanks.

Kundalini.
Old 27-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Deactivated Account
rose, in my opinion, spirits can and do take a human form i've seen a fair few, i'd be very worried if i saw one that didn't, except of course unless they came as mists and orbs and the like, xxxx 'hugs' daisy
Old 27-10-2006, 02:42 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
rose, in my opinion, spirits can and do take a human form i've seen a fair few, i'd be very worried if i saw one that didn't, except of course unless they came as mists and orbs and the like, xxxx 'hugs' daisy

Hi daisy, I'd just want to say that you are completely right. I too have, only once though, seen a spirit in human form. She was most definetely a very real spirit too.
Old 27-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi daisy, I'd just want to say that you are completely right. I too have, only once though, seen a spirit in human form. She was most definetely a very real spirit too.
hiya k and isn't it a fantastic experience, nothing else can touch it
Old 27-10-2006, 02:47 PM
kundalini

Quote:
hiya k and isn't it a fantastic experience, nothing else can touch it

Well, one thing that I will say, is that once you have seen a spirit in human form, then you definetely know the difference between your imagination and what is really happening in front of your eyes!

Kundalini.
Old 27-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Deactivated Account
amongst other things, yes you do! contact with spirit is incrediblexx
Old 27-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
you speak a helluva lot of good sense if you don't mind me saying so , some spirits are not to be played around with as such, you must treat them with respect.
georgek can i ask did you have protection in place????and are you happy to hear what i'll tell you

Hello Daisy,
Firstly, let me say what I sense. This site is like a breath of fresh air, compared to ALL the other sites I have visited. I don't feel emotionally drained when I log on, and my mood is one of calm and respect.
I can feel certain emanations of dry wheat in jars....what does that mean ?
Earth..... Wicca.... Floras..... Am I on the right track ?
There are between nine to thirty entities here I believe, yet the atmosphere contains my own auric field, which prohibits me from feeling and sensing. I personally believe that there is some negativity here, yet all the psychics, who I have spoken to in the past, assure me that these are Spirit Guides. At times I have been attacked and use a coiled headband when I am in bed.
Having said that, there are also some blue light emanations which are good.
Yes I would like to know more.
GeorgeK
Old 27-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Suspended
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi georgek,

Thanks for your informative reply. One thing that you have not touched upon yourself and that I am wondering about, is can you actually physically/psychically see the entities that you are filming or do you sense the entities in another way like 'touching on the skin' or changes in the room temperature? I would like to know more about that aspect, thanks.

Kundalini.

Hello Kundalini,

As much as I would like to say that I can see them, I have to be honest and admit that I cannot. At times I can sense their presence, as the atmosphere gets a little heavy. The only thing that I can see, are swirls of etheric blue light when I am in bed. There are other things, but I would like to hear what Daisy has to say before I explain further.

Regards George
Old 27-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
wow...great photos george! i'm excited because i am interested in paranormal photography as well but am cautious about showing them. more because i'd rather not diminish the experience i have had with them by having them criticised too much by people who weren't there at the time.

There are a lot more Rose.
I need to refind my path and there is a more that I need to understand.
Have been told that I have important work to do and that one day I will write a book.
At the moment, this is like a jig saw puzzle. We take a piece of the jig saw and we get a small picture. Sometimes we are left with the small picture and other times we complete the puzzle and look at the whole picture.
At times, we never get to complete the whole picture, and the piece that we use as our 'corner stone' gets discarded.

Regards George
Closed Thread