Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 27-02-2011, 02:08 AM
Venus

I never heard about this till I came to this forum.It is funny because I am clairaudient and was laying in bed when an entity told me it was doing a soul exchange.Now I understand why while in my home it was like I could see through another' s eyes as the enity at a different location in the premises it inhabited at the same time as me.I thought it was some kind of possession but now through reading this see it exists.I am lucky I have not lost my identity over it.To be quite frank that would be horrible almost like alzehiemers sp?Now I am a little concerned over it all although it has not happened in 3 years.Thanks for helping me understand what I heard.
Old 29-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Go to sleep in your own body and wake up in someone elses, then live a completely different life to your own, surrounded by strangers and in a foreign place, maybe even a foreign language too....and see how you feel.

Then get used to seeing another person staring back at you in the mirror, get used to having a voice that is different, or perhaps get used to having a different gender...maybe calling a stranger your wife and pretend to have a relationship with them until you can't take the guilt of it all and tell them the truth, or simply leave them.

Get used to being unable to commiserate with people about how much more heavy/short/less mobile/ugly/different your new body is or how you are missing your friends and family back 'home.' Then maybe you could grieve for the people you once knew after you meet up with your "real" family and find nothing but disbelief and rejection in their eyes.

I think it has a VERY big emotional and physical impact regardless of whether it is planned or not. It takes a very strong person to adapt to a soul exchange on any level.

I've done it a few times and I was barely ready even after I prepared for it as much as I possibly could.

**** this sounds WOW to me I can't even pick an adjective lol.. I would be so scared heh..
Old 01-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Amorillum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Go to sleep in your own body and wake up in someone elses, then live a completely different life to your own, surrounded by strangers and in a foreign place, maybe even a foreign language too....and see how you feel.

Then get used to seeing another person staring back at you in the mirror, get used to having a voice that is different, or perhaps get used to having a different gender...maybe calling a stranger your wife and pretend to have a relationship with them until you can't take the guilt of it all and tell them the truth, or simply leave them.

Get used to being unable to commiserate with people about how much more heavy/short/less mobile/ugly/different your new body is or how you are missing your friends and family back 'home.' Then maybe you could grieve for the people you once knew after you meet up with your "real" family and find nothing but disbelief and rejection in their eyes.

I think it has a VERY big emotional and physical impact regardless of whether it is planned or not. It takes a very strong person to adapt to a soul exchange on any level.

I've done it a few times and I was barely ready even after I prepared for it as much as I possibly could.

I'd be interested to know how you KNOW you've done this a few times. It's my understanding that this is VERY rare - so for one soul to choose this path again and again makes no sense.
Old 29-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Spiritual*Journey

It makes sense I'm going to start my research on this subject.
Then I will make a very understandable thread.
Old 29-08-2011, 01:33 PM
mattie

Co-Operative Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Is it the will of the soul in the dying or dead person to leap into the next suitable host and in so doing manhandle that soul out of that body?

It is not this type of predatory taking over of another's body. A spirit who has died doesn't have this ability. It's co-operative.
Old 29-08-2011, 02:51 PM
mattie

Walk-Ins: Various Discussions

As a walk-in is a cooperative venture, the parting soul could leave the incoming one w/ a download of their memories so they could function in their world.

Our HS & self relationship is different than the HS being the driver & self being the car. They have very different functions. It isn’t HS’ job to manage self. It is self’s responsibility to reach out to reunite w/ HS. Self is one aspect of an extended energy field that is reunited in 7D. We have multiple aspects in various Ds. Self is a fully autonomous aspect, yet maintains the ability to connect w/ HS. HS is the first portion of our spirit that isn’t affected by earthly travails. HS is in uppermost 4D, & is our gateway & guide to full 5D awareness. While HS & self have different functions, we can expand our awareness for them to be fully connected. HS & self still maintain their separate functions when we fully connect.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418

Our mind isn’t autonomous. It’s the mechanics for our thoughts in physicality. The mind wouldn’t have an issue w/ this any more than our computer has an issue w/ our accessing another program. The emotions would be the departing soul’s memories, likely residing w/ it, not in the mind. These could remain in the mind’s memory so the walk-in could function as that person, but there wouldn’t be any more competition w/ these remaining memories than multiple programs have residing in our compter.

The change is likely to be challenging to the walk in if they’ve not experienced physicality before as when one hasn’t experienced physicality before & is born as an infant they have many years to get accustomed to new ways.

We wouldn’t have an issue w/ the new walk-in seeing someone else in the mirror as the soul that was in the body left. That said, I recall reading that it was possible for 2 souls to share the same body. Still, this would be a co-operative venture, so there would be no conflict, only some adjustment. Walk-ins sharing the body w/ the existing soul is probably much rarer than walk-ins. If this occurs it is likely that the walk-in is part of the person’s same soul family (SELF, oversoul).

Walk-ins’ history & discussion of the origin of walk-ins w/ the ‘Seth Speaks’ books in the 1970s by Jane Roberts on crystalinks.com. -
http://www.crystalinks.com/walk_ins.html

Ruth Montgomery & walk-ins-
http://www.answers.com/topic/walk-ins

Doreen Virtue’s book, "Earth Angels."

pg. 3- ‘If you’re an Earth Angel, then you’re a powerful lightworker with a legacy of healing and miracles behind and in front of you. You accepted your Divine assignment to come to Earth and spread your teachings and healing energies. ...

You may discover that you’re an Incarnated Angel or Elemental; a Starperson whose past lives have been extraterrestrial (ET); a Walk-In; or a Wise One, which is a reincarnated Sorceress, High-Priestess, or Wizard. You’re a seasoned service worker called into action---an Earth Angel. You may have had past lives on Earth as an Incarnated Angel, elemental, and such, yet you forgot these incarnations, believing that your past lives were human.

The term Earth Angels is not to be confused with Incarnated Angels, which is one of the five groups of Earth Angels. ...’

pg. 154
‘Books about Walk-Ins

Strangers Among us, by Ruth Montgomery (Fawcett Publishing, 1984)
Walk-Ins/Soul Exchange, by Karyn K. Mitchell, N.D., Ph.D. (Mind Rivers, 1999)
Welcome to Planet Earth: A Guide For Walk-Ins and Starseeds, by Hannah Beaconsfield (Light Technology Publishing, 1997)

Jennifer Hoffman on walk-ins.

‘The New Role of Walk-In Energy
As we progress through 2010 and on through 2012, the energies that can exist on the earth will change. In the beginning, the earth was the holding place for all energies that had not yet completed their ascension in other ascension cycles. The earth is the final planet of this solar system, galaxy and universe to complete ascension. Until this time was reached, intervention from outside the earth was not allowed. However, with the new matrices and portals, especially the June portal, an opening will occur that will allow other beings and energies from other timelines, universes, paradigms, and dimensions to step into the third dimension. They will appear as walk-ins, replacing the energies of certain humans who are not fulfilling their contracts, or whose souls can no longer partner with their physical presence, or who are resisting the shift in such as way as to cause harm to others. These souls will be replaced by a different energy who can carry the higher energies needed for ascension. The physical bodies whose soul energy is replaced will act and even look different, a complete change in personality and thinking may occur. Any energies that try to interfere with the ascension beginning in June 2010 will be replaced with an energy of a higher frequency.’
http://spiritlibrary.com/uriel-heals...uarys-energies

This discussion is interesting because it begs the question if those being replaced who might be interfering w/ ascension would be voluntarily co-operating w/ the Universe.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:57 AM
soul whisperer

This is a most interesting and intriguing thread! I'd never heard of soul exchanges or walk-ins before and I consider my 'finding' this thread synchronious in the following question I've had for some time now.
A few months ago while I was meditating I heard the following message in regards to my question as to why I can't be with my soul connection where he said, "You will find me in the eyes of another"...now, this answer surprised me and naturally made me wonder what exactly it might mean and it had crossed my mind that perhaps I would meet his soul again but in another's body?
Apologies if I'm stepping into a thread slightly off-topic but I can't help feeling that this might bear some consideration and have something to do with what is being discussed here. I might be totally wrong, but thought I'd 'risk' the question. Any feedback is much appreciated.
thanks
Old 23-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Sangress

Been a while since I checked out this thread, didn't realise there was a question for me. Better late than never.

Quote:
I'd be interested to know how you KNOW you've done this a few times. It's my understanding that this is VERY rare - so for one soul to choose this path again and again makes no sense.

Well, in a lot of matters a bit of blind faith or ignorant belief as I call it is involved, especially with the times that happened waay back.

But for more recent times I've located gravestones and asked family members of the deceased or my own (since two swaps happened within family circles a few decades back.) So thats more than enough for me to accept.

I am biased in a way though because Im more inclined to just accept it because I see no use being skeptical when its personal and those affected have "moved on" to new bodies and such so to speak.

As for why I've done it a few times, I've had a lot of time on my hands and have made a lot of connections (and enemies for that matter) so I like to experament sometimes (or in some cases take the consequences for my experamenting in the more forcefull scenarios) and even more often escape a mortal fate (death) before I'm done with whichever agenda I've created to follow (and dont have the time or patience to go back to infancy in another body again.)

I also wanted to mention, I consider the act of "soul-swapping" or swapping bodies to be part of the whole walk-in thing regardless of whether its agreed to or not because, regardless of the cause, the *act* itself as far as I can tell is exactly the same. Two souls are still exchanged from one body to the other and remain there until some event or arrangement changes it.

But thats also not to say that some exchanges aren't more positive than others. I find the exchanges that are agreed to on a soul-deep level and are honest (which I somehow found hard to find) are much more interesting and beneficial (for me at least.)

So yeh...just catching up. Hope my opinion and understanding is helpful to someone.
Old 26-05-2012, 04:44 AM
drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
I have had a doctor ask about a patient that was clearly a total swap .. and I have seen a boy changed completely after drowning..

reminds of the the autobiographical book "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance". From the authors perspective, the only thing he could really remember was getting really drunk at a party and passing out..then waking up in a hospital and everyone is telling him that he is a genius professor who just had electric shock therapy directly to the brain. (by court order because he had gone catatonic after producing a complex reason based argument that reason itself is completely unreasonable). He loves motorcycles and the book is him on a long road trip and piecing together the life of this person who used to have the body using notes and interactions with the people who "he" knew. Also gets haunted by the ghost of his former "self" and sometimes gets possessed by his old self while he is sleeping. Sound like that counts as a soul swap?
Old 06-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Samsakra

Mamma mia.....this thread is amazing. I've been on the earth all this time and didn't know this stuff. I have my work cut out for me now, I want to learn more. Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences.
I am officially blown away!