Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks! I do not know but somehow it looked interesting for me, maybe its a path for something :P
Old 10-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder

Hmm i found something ill just copy first sentence since i cant paste url yet !

A twin soul, also known as a twin flame or a twin ray is when our souls may decide to split itself to incarnate into more than one body in a particular lifetime in order to speed up learning and growth through experiencing more than one life at a time.
Old 16-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit heart

A twin soul, also known as a twin flame or a twin ray is when our souls may decide to split itself to incarnate into more than one body in a particular lifetime in order to speed up learning and growth through experiencing more than one life at a time.

From what I have read twin rays are the highest from of love, then twin flames and then twin souls.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:31 PM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
From what I have read twin rays are the highest from of love, then twin flames and then twin souls.

Twin flames, twin souls, soul mates (, twin rays?)... are just descriptions of the connection between two souls. Any two souls have the potential for the "highest" forms of love.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit heart

This does seem to fit in with a lot that I've heard too. It also makes sense kinda. I've read (Seth books) that our souls project a part of themselves all over the place such as past, present, future, including other dimensions all in 'the now'. So, it would be possible to project two bodies in the same time frame.

Could be why we feel 'at home' in the twin experience.

I think Love in its purest form (not interfered with by ego) is just Love, there are no degrees to it...just degrees of interference from our earthly mind.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
Twin flames, twin souls, soul mates (, twin rays?)... are just descriptions of the connection between two souls. Any two souls have the potential for the "highest" forms of love.

Yes, I know that any two souls who have deep love for eah other have the potential for the ''highest love''. I just said how are ranked. Twin rays are the highest ranked.
Old 16-11-2013, 10:19 PM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Yes, I know that any two souls who have deep love for eah other have the potential for the ''highest love''. I just said how are ranked. Twin rays are the highest ranked.

This makes me wonder who ranked them, and how they came up with the rankings.
Old 16-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
This makes me wonder who ranked them, and how they came up with the rankings.

For sure I didn't ranked them. I have read a lot about them. I remember that in a channeled message from Sananda, he said that the highest are twin rays, then twin flames, twin souls.
Old 17-11-2013, 03:20 AM
Master
Maybe the *rays* are the closest vibration to the God source ..(Maybe there is a process etc *stages of the evolution of the soul* ~to return home).

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 17-11-2013, 10:45 AM
StaroftheSea

Thank you from us to Smiler,

This reminds me of a friend of mine who has a sister in law whereby I see Jesus and Jesus' purple and maroon in her being and in her Eyes. She is a Mother of a boy whom has autism (severe degree) and has a hard life in many ways being married to a controlling husband.

Yet this Woman (Child of God's) has great humour of Jesus/God's flowing through her Spirit and Eyes - purple and maroon (Jesus' purple and maroon) I see around her when she is at her sister in Law's home occasionally,

Love and kindest wishes