Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Experiencer
I think I got lost in translation. I mean coarse-grained salt, not rock salt. It's used to preserve meat for barbecue and other culinary things. It shouldn't be too hard to find in the supermarket.
Old 28-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Master

Essentially curses are negative energy directed for whatever reason.. try carrying hematite which repels negativity or black touramaline.. I wear a hematite ring..just in case..
Old 28-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirandall
Can I just like I refuse to believe in it and imagine if there are any curses they broke apart something like that?.. ... .

Yes, don't believe it has any power over you, imagine it shrank and disappeared and focus on positive, loving energy.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Hirandall

One of my worry is that I say in my mind to affirm.. .rituals,anything related to rituals.. .and some other things.. .maybe are effective forever.. ... ... .with a certain amount of intensity,I am not sure if anything related to rituals could be interpreted as curses or not,I know all these sounds a bit silly but I need opinions on this.. .
Old 01-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Master

Best bet is to seek emotional/mental health so you don't have to worry about things like curses. I know it's terrible worrying about things like that and it takes time to see improvement, but working on our mental/emotional health is worth it.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Experiencer
You don't need to worry about that because curses don't last forever. The power of positive constructive energy is greater than the power of negative destructive energy. The destructive crumbles easily when it is taken over by the constructive positive energy that thrives. I agree with Seawolf, you need to seek emotional and mental health, this will give you more of the positive mind set you need.
Old 16-04-2013, 03:17 AM
Endless_Love_2_you

medium could check for you I heard signs are sickness and depression