Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 06-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Administrator
Hello DreamyMaryAlice.

How have you been keeping ? i just watched the link its something i do often.it does work.with the work i do its needed at times.im helping a friend now i have to do it before i go there as she is really draining,but shes getting there.i watched the other link you put about the human rights,my friend often puts them on her facebook page.she originates from manitoba.but lives in the uk for now.she goes back for the pow wows especially when her grandson dances in them.people are ignorant of others feelings and they say the cruelist things.they dont realise that there ignorance is damagine.

Namaste
Old 07-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Suspended
Bullying is all about control.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Administrator
So true

Namaste
Old 10-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Wow! I didn't even read all of this yet, but I feel you!! I have also felt this way. I feel all this bad energies around me and I haven't left the house much lately except for needs. I am newly awakened and I need my strengths. I have own magic to go off of. But evil around here is thick. Racist Rednecks, christians, drug addicts of all colors! I plan on moving soon. Very soon. I know the place I'm going to welcomes me more than here. I went to the grocery store the other day, and as soon as i walk in this place, bam!, like a ton of bricks hitting me. I gathered a few items and just had to get out of there. Bad energy for sure! It knew I was weak then and it took advantage. It knows what I am about now and it is not very pleased with the magic I have been throwing around. I have give it to this little hick white town good in the past little bit. Wore myself out with it. So I am gonna work on me. I need more good magic. I don't have a medicine bag or anything. So I cling to what I helping now. Have you dealt with all this well since this post?? I hope so!!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Jah-Shlovell

And yes, in going to read the rest now. Haha. I just saw this was up my alley and couldn't wait to read it all. Thank you for this post. I have some reading to do here in this forum for sure. But I believe if we keep our good energies up, all will be fine. That is what I wonder if I have enough of. I have enough for my enlightenment. I have made that connection. I just don't want to be in and out of the loop or bearing more than I'm comfortable with, ya know? I feel lonely in this hick town of rednecks. I have some black friends that I get great vibes from most of the time. Strong magic they have. I just wish more would become enlightened. They are now experiencing the generational curses that led white man where they are. It's all on the decline outside the circle. But blacks ooze with good magic a lot of the time. I love their spirit. They have only been out of the loop a short while, which is why they are so powerful. In all aspects of life. Not enough time to lose much. which makes me see how long things have been bad and where they are going from here. i have some making up to do for the ancestry that might be in me. I am a mutt. i am my forefathers so I done this in a sense to myself. The bad part needs to get on track with the good in people like me. i see the struggle... but, I admire black culture in many ways. They took me in, in school, when rednecks were picking at on me all the time. I owe them my gratitude, big time. Thanks. Thanks to all good that has helped me. This wonderful website! Thank you!
Old 11-11-2013, 04:15 AM
Raven Poet

Hi Jah-Schlovell! Welcome to SF!

I hear your isolation in your town of narrow minds. It is very interesting how negative energy feeds on itself and grows - there are whole schools (I work in the public education system) that when you walk in, shivers of negativity trickle over your skin. You can see way more behaviour incidents among the students in those schools. Sometimes I wish I could bring in a huge pail of cleansing medicine and cleanse the entire building! I feel sorry for the kids - I mean, if adults treat other adults like this, how do they treat the kids? I am glad you found your way to this forum! Take care.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Jah-Shlovell

Thank you so very much Raven Poet!!!! That means a lot to me. I kinda lost my cool earlier with another person on here earlier. I hope trolls don't plague this place. I don't see how they could really. This place has to be protected by our good energies! I was pumped up on my ginseng tea earlier and I just have this new found energy in me. It burns me up if I don't use it. If you see that post, please don't judge me by that. I did let her have it kinda. But I meant what I said. Not in the smart *** tone necessarily. I apologized and am sincere!!!!! But I have had to be so bold here lately. Drawing my lines in the sand. But Ive noticed the ones I've grown closest too in life is getting it a little. Hit and miss. I owe a big part of my enlightenment to my friend and his father. My father was the one who really done it for me! I have just been so familiar with him that i never fully realized how great my father was. and I never took him for granted either. I have always wanted to be just like my Dad. And I hope to fill those shoes one day. Me hero for sure. Full of Good! Him and another feller I know are the two most enlightened individuals I have met. The other oozed with good vibes. I used to leave his house glowing it felt like. I had are ally awful experience not long ago with bad energy. A couple I know who met in the nut house. You talk about thick nasty air. It was eating me alive. I almost called my mother who was asleep in a town away to come pick me up. So, I have an awesome scale to judge good and bad presence. Maybe that bad experience was to teach me. I think so. My journey has pulled together and I find it hard to not be fate. I'm being guided. My dreams are powerful sometimes. especially last year when I was sick. Not so much since then... I am a warrior,too! Boy, am I ready to go to war! I need to focus my energies better right now. A lot is going to my brain and I'm neglecting other things i need to work on now. That is why I need you guys! I need all the love I can find. Don't we all? I'm here for any of you always! Just holler...Love you all!
Old 12-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Jah-Shlovell

Here is a piece that I and I put on facebook today. Hope you can gain something from this!....
Cheap laborers and workers for "nothing", here me out!... I have worked seemingly ****ty jobs my whole life. Mostly fast food. Now, you may think it is all for naught. But it isn't! You are making good magic. You are feeding people and helping people all day long. This is good karma!.. It is like the busy bee. A single bee can collect about 1/12 teaspoon of honey in its lifetime, so it would take the life's work of about 560 workers to make one pound of honey. For this they would have to collect nectar from about two million flowers, and fly a total of about 55,000 miles (88,000 kilometres)." -Wiki... This is where FAITH in God, that God is always there, is needed. You can't even complain once! No shewing at everything! Negativity can rub off! you leave your magic wherever you go. Good and Bad! This is why the Civil War stories of ghosts, etc.! that is awful evil magic left behind! this is why soldiers all get PTSD! Bad magic fighting wars that are unholy! this is your reward for a "job well done, soldier!"...... And also, fear and doubt stops your blessings that you would have received for a job well done. Fear and doubt is separation from God! It is like a baby in a mother's arms. No need to worry about a thing. You feel safe. All is taken care of. So, buck up, peoples! Reap what God has sewn for you! The reward is life in it's entirety! Oneness with your Creator and Creation! The way it was intended! This is the 'Circle of Life'!... Come home! We miss you!
Old 12-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Jah-Shlovell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=des...&v=HwSKkKrUzUk
Old 14-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Suspended
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah-Shlovell

This is a much better YouTube video than the one with the fat guy in glasses.

At least this video was of the Heart.

Time to get out of your head and into your Heart. Now chuck that Iphone!