Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 28-07-2015, 06:16 AM
Master
Chronic Fatigue syndrome

Does anyone else have this ? Has anyone ever recovered from it ,well I know you have Miss H ,whats the secret or do you think its different for everyone? ......
Old 28-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Master
Is pacing the key ,lots of rest,..........I am lucky im not bedridden but i have lost the ability to even walk 40 mtrs ,and everyday activities are lived like im about 85yrs old, i used to swim ,walk ,bike ride and just live in general but now everyday is a challenge........
Old 28-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Knower

Everything chronic is a deficiency of something, like minerals or vitamins. Or there is some toxins in your system. Or both together. Also other possibilities, like parasites and EM radiation, etc.
Chronic issues exist primarily because people eat foods deficient of minerals and vitamins and/or that are poisoned.
Generally, in most cases this simple - just correct your diet. And the issue will go away soon after, as the body will heal itself (if the cause of the issue is diet-related, as it in almost all cases is).

I'd suggest researching long-term magnesium deficiency symptoms. And other mineral deficiency symptoms. And parasite symptoms. Etc.

If you don't eat toxin-free and nutrient rich foods you will suffer health problems.
Old 28-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Not until Hanna Kroeger was I helped...I realized years later
she was really attacking the parasites I had no clue I must have had.
She has a book on those ...Hulda Clark, also thinks most everything is cuz of one parasite
or another, a virus is a parasite, remember.
She says that's what causes MS.
I now believe that...one that hangs out at the brain stem....they all go to different places.
ICK!

I believe in deficiencies, also... BUT I was cured once I attacked the parasites.
(Hard time sleeping at night (?), haha....that's when they are active and awake!)
They like different organs and suck the energy right outta ya!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Master
... oops ...
Old 28-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Does anyone else have this ? Has anyone ever recovered from it ,well I know you have Miss H ,whats the secret or do you think its different for everyone? ......

My niece had something like that for years and was very ill, and eventually her parents took her to a vedic (or ayurveda) clinician who prescribed a special diet, and it took a year and more, but slowly the fatigue went away.
Old 28-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Master
Thanks everyone yeah ,well see ya later Mr virus ,your not welcome in this host any longer ,heres your ticket to the MOON...................