Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Book1 Law Of Attraction vs Signs and Syncs

Sometimes, I get confused about what's a sign a sync and whats not because the law of attraction comes to play a lot in my life. Like i'll see something, and start seeing more of it, but it would be something i've been thinking about for a while.. It drives me nuts!
Old 23-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Experiencer
I'm not sure this answers your question...

We receive messages/symbols/images constantly but often filter them out as merely ordinary encounters. But when we become alert and more tuned in with our life purpose (as you seem to be), there’s a change in our perspective that raises our vibration and our entire energy field. This open attitude allows for synchronicities to open new doors…by becoming the observer of your environment, you can stand back and feel or intuit a deeper purpose into what you're doing.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Deactivated Account
What you said didn't answer my question and that is okay, because I loved your response! I believe what you said is true and I am in tune with the universe and my life's purpose, but I have a hard time trusting if what I see are synchs. I don't want to be delusional if you know what I mean and think that everything means something..
Old 24-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornxLovex
What you said didn't answer my question and that is okay, because I loved your response! I believe what you said is true and I am in tune with the universe and my life's purpose, but I have a hard time trusting if what I see are synchs. I don't want to be delusional if you know what I mean and think that everything means something..

Thanks unicornxLovex, I can relate to what you're saying. How about trying a simple but effective affirmation? Not only has this particular one worked for me, its also put me in a rather good mood. "Something wonderful is happening to me today, I can just feel it".
Old 29-06-2013, 03:07 AM
y-vonne

I love your affirmation x
Old 29-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Master

My experience with that is that if I'm thinking of something specific I am manifesting or asking a question about that manifestation and a sign or sync appears, then I use the sign or sync to make a decision in that moment.

Example: Was thinking about what type of project I wanted to do for film, a contest appeared that was a very small task and the prize was to meet one of my favorite directors. I took it as a sign to do the project for the contest.

Now, I wound up not getting the assignment out there in time, but it was a great way to test my abilities and see how I needed to do things different for other tasks in the future.

I take those things very seriously and consider them calls for action. I think the rest of the signs and syncs are just to be mindful.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
I see what you're saying gypsy, so then do you not believe in synchronicities or just the law of attraction? That seems more like the law of attraction because the universe is responding to what's in your head..

A synchronicity, I thought was when you something is showing up repeatedly pointing back to one source and you have no clue why because you have not been thinking about it..and some people send signs when they are on my mind more than others..It's strange.

I love that affirmation too, ravenstar! I'm gonna try it and see what it does.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Experiencer
Hi unicornxLovex, gypsymystique and y-vonne

We never know where our next inspiration is coming from. I was working on something once and received a call from someone who told me something personal that triggered a very inspirational chain of thinking. I think that we all subtly affect each other with synchronicities by telling our personal stories to others.

I've always thought that synchronicities are a moment in time when something unexplainable happens, something much greater then ourselves is at work. Someone could call us out of the blue with information on something we're working on or something leads us to the right place at the right time, triggering our awareness. We could find an answer to a question in a book, the internet, the newspaper, a street sign, an animal or even on tv. I don't see them happening over and over, if we lack the awareness to understand the significance of the symbols or signs, we will miss out on a very important 'coincidental' event.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenstar
"Something wonderful is happening to me today, I can just feel it".

Something wonderful HAS happened to me today... I found your brilliant affirmation and will be using it regularly - if you don't mind ;-)

Thank you

LL
Old 06-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Experiencer
I'm so happy for you lanzalady! Please, use the affirmation it is for all to enjoy!