Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-07-2016, 05:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmNemo
I am kind of curious.
Who are you trying to convince with this post that this stuff is "real"? Me, or yourself?

If it's me, then I feel I should note that this was particularly unconvincing. Most particularly because you made fundamental logical errors disguised as rationality. Generally those sort of things do make an argument rather unconvincing even if the topic itself were a concept much easier to swallow.

I dont need convincing, I went throu this stuff myself hence why I said there are good healers who can help people with this as I met some myself and had them remove stuff from me. I talk from my own experiences.

It doesnt matter anyway really what you choose to believe, in beliefs we all have the freedom to choose what we believe.

Quote:
Now I'd love to discuss the nature of these things more, but I feel that this is perhaps not the best time or place for it given the topic creator previously taking much offense to the suggestions that I provided. I may be rather stubborn in my beliefs but I'm not one to intentionally offend anyone.

Start up a thread if you are really interested, Im sure others if you hold some openness will be then willing to discuss experiences they've had (if not, you will get less ones discuss their experiences). Im not sure if I will join in the discussions or not as Im not really out to convince people but made the comments I did to you due to their were offensive but I realise you arent even aware they were. (it was like someone sharing they have a broken leg while others then tell them to ignore the pain and tell them they dont).

but anyway, it doesnt matter.
Old 20-07-2016, 05:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
Yeah, sorry again, IAmNemo, for flipping out on you. In my defense, you did say several things that were completely insensitive to my plight and made me feel like giving up even more than I did on my own.

It sounds like you have a sense of spirituality but are seeing it mostly from a logical perspective. I can appreciate that because I do the same thing, but there is a world of difference between intellectual understanding of nonphysical phenomenon and experiencial understanding of it and it seems you have no experience with any of this and find it hard to comprehend.

The intellectual part should help a person have perspective and reference for where they are in their spiritual journey, not be a substitute for it. There's just some things you can't know unless you've been through them because they have no parallel in normal life experiences. That's why spiritual stuff usually sounds so off, because from a normal-life POV it is off. But when seen from the other side it's totally right on.

The suggestion about going to the psychiatrist was really a bad suggestion on every level taking into consideration everything that led up to this crisis. It just shows once again a lack of understanding of how all this works in real life. The one gentleman commented that he did what you suggested and ended up in an institution for months and they didn't help him at all. A person should expect no less than that in this situation. You should expect no less than that.

So I'm inclined to assume you'd rather me be locked up than get better and be happy. This again shows how you understand very little about any of this. Given that to be the case, I don't understand why you're posting comments on subjects you know little to nothing about. Maybe you should sit back and take it all in for a moment before commenting. Or maybe you should seek spiritual awakening yourself so when you possibly go through this stuff yourself you'll be more sympathetic to the problems it presents in people's lives.

So yeah, sorry about flipping out. But please be more mindful of what spirituality is all about.

That's the problem thou, people often do not know what they dont know and hence dont know what they are missing... and we shouldnt really expect them then to know as they think their advice is good and may help. They will just think you as a mental patient and then think they are doing the right thing with the offensive advice they arent aware is offensive.

(Im give you pm of how in my head what I then think to myself to emotionally not allow this t affect me when such things are directed at me).

Got to try to let such info just glide over and not emotionally affect but it can be hard when someone is upset.
Old 20-07-2016, 05:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Thanks for the input, but I do want to mention for you to be careful. You saying for it to be a 'good thing' is worrying because you already took a stance without trying to understanding more about it, which I can relate too, because I went through a phase of ignorance where I believed what was happening to me was a spiritual light transformation, because truthfully I wanted to become more evolved and enlightened, and refused to admit what was really going on - I had been forced open spiritually only to be leeched off of by LBE's . I am not saying what is happening to you is the same thing that happened to me.

As I have begun meditating and repairing myself, I have noticed my sub-conscious repairing me by placing the layers back into place and I have been feeling better as it has been taking place after the matter.

I think this post was good. Its always good to keep trying to understand things and not just jump to conclusions. There is also different layers of understanding, that can also be like an onion.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

I have experienced with a totally different spiritual figure that I'm pretty sure is the being that the god kumugwe is based off of. In the middle of a dream this being will drop me into the ocean and attack me. I recently saw the figure as a humanoid figure wrapped in writhing octopus tentacles. The first time I managed to drive this beige away, I called out to the spiritual entity that I believe most moon related spiritual entities are based off of, most notably it is known as haniel, the archangel, said to be a direct conduit between our world and theirs, which means she is most likely always there to help if needed. Problem is, the second time I tried to call for help, words didnt come out of my mouth, only water. But I hear this entity replying to my thoughts on occasion, so what you need to do is psychically scream out to your support, whatever you put most of your faith into, be it a god, goddess, spirit guide, anything you believe in that holds power in your life.
Old 23-03-2020, 07:27 AM
Suspended
Seeker

you have control over yourself (if not 'external' things).
so... make yourself unavailable to these things (don't go there?).