Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
Well stated.

Yeah, sorry IAMNEMO, if I could let you have a taste of what I'm experiencing you'd be cussing at you too lol.

Went through this myself. It happened after I went through a powerful reiki healing experience. The squid like things are called dark forces from what I can gather after researching everything. They latched onto every single one of my chakra points and overwhelmed my defenses. There was one really big one with a lot of smaller ones. I began seeing floating orbs that took on varying colors that represented what I believed to be my inner selfs. I was really freaked out and couldn't sleep for days.

I too wanted to be optimistic and believe it was a kundalini experience, but it didn't add up. I would even go as far as too say that kundalini experience is just a made up phenomenon created by dark minded people who needed to create a false truth as too what happened to them.

Once they overwhelmed me, they began peeling away my layers and it reminded me of a airplane being stripped of its components. After everything has been said and done, almost a year later, I am still not recovered and am still battling the reminiscence of lower entities that have infiltrated due to my weakened state. The 'horde' left after they took whatever they were seeking from me. Whenever I closed my eyes in the past, I could see a floating orb that was the color of turquoise. Now, I still see it, but doesn't take any shape or form and is really dim. I have no idea what it means, but my only guess is that parts of my soul angel where taken. I have been relying on crystal healing to recover.

Note: Love or white energy does helps to battle them. They create a opening by removing a chakra gateway, which allows them to flow freely into your chakra centers. Repairing/recovering only one point does not work, you have to recover every one at once, while removing them. Do not be fearful, they feed on any dark emotion. They use any form of deception to break through barriers. A common one is raping you astral through sexual fantasies, similar to succubus, or by providing you ego delusions such as - 'you are special'.
Old 19-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Experiencer

Thanks sea-dove :)

When I "become" these things I don't think I take on their energy, I think it gets transmuted. All I know is that when I focus into one of them I feel it start to get sucked into my 3rd eye and if I don't stop it it'll just pop in there and out the other end, where I have to do it over again. There's a sweet spot as it's at the entrance of my 3rd eye where I say "I am ___" (whatever it is) and I then feel it get sucked in like a vacuum cleaner and processed. And then I feel a surge of energy rush through my body. And the entity is gone after that. IDK how it works, I just know it does.

Since I last posted I've run across situations where I had the option to get rid of the thing on my head. All the others that were messing with me are gone now, the breathing thing took care of them after some time. The one on my head seems to be integrated more with more limiting emotional energy inside me. I asked high self if I could get rid of it and he said yes, but if I let it stay a bit longer there was more I could benefit from it.

I think what he was mainly referring to was how the entity's tentacles will humorously "pet" some place inside of me. It seems like a cat pawing at something lol. If I focus into what it's focused on I always find low vibration emotion energy. I purge it and then the tentacle goes to another location and does the same thing. Rinse, repeat. So I'm thinking this is a great way to get rid of baggage I'd have a hard time finding on my own.

Aside from low vibration emotional energy, I'm finding when I dig deep enough in these areas I find other entities of a different kind. These seem to be dark, inking things. They're small and don't hurt at all. I think they just find little holes that are vibrationally similar to themselves and camp out and perhaps exacerbate the low vibration. I use the 3rd eye method on them and they're gone.

As far as this squid entity goes now, it very seldom messes with me. For the most part it just sits up there and chills. Every once in a while it'll act up and I've found sending it loving or peaceful energy calms it down. I've asked to read its energy that's making it agitated and I keep getting back "I hate it here, I can't get away." Sending it good energy calms that energy down inside it I assume.

I've asked high self what will happen with it after I get rid of the emotional energies in myself holding it down and I was told that it will fade out of existence because it's those low energies in me that are powering its life. I'll have to wait and see if that's true or not. But yeah, things are definitely much better with this although I'll be much happier when this is all over.

The method I was employing originally to get rid of this stuff was to attack it aggressively and try to destroy it. I was frustrated out of my mind because no matter how hard I attacked or how aggressive I was these things would come back in greater numbers and cause me all manner of pain that was very real. It was maddening. And then my high self and others I had connected with kept taunting me as well. They'd say they'd make it go away and then nothing would happen. And then they'd say they didn't say that. I was definitely bombarded in a sea of low vibration energy and had no idea how to connect to my higher self for real help or advice.

MaryMagdaQueenofQueens helped me see that I needed to get my vibe up and I did that and that let me access higher light energies that I was blocked from before. I also changed my method to a more soothing one, so instead of attacking the things, I'd calmly breathe into them or assimilate them (3rd eye).

I suppose one of the biggest lessons I've learned here is that there is no such thing as "spiritual warfare" except in the minds persons in a low vibration. When you are coming from a higher vibration you deal with stuff in a more "Aikido" manner.
Old 19-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Went through this myself. It happened after I went through a powerful reiki healing experience. The squid like things are called dark forces from what I can gather after researching everything. They latched onto every single one of my chakra points and overwhelmed my defenses. There was one really big one with a lot of smaller ones. I began seeing floating orbs that took on varying colors that represented what I believed to be my inner selfs. I was really freaked out and couldn't sleep for days.

I too wanted to be optimistic and believe it was a kundalini experience, but it didn't add up. I would even go as far as too say that kundalini experience is just a made up phenomenon created by dark minded people who needed to create a false truth as too what happened to them.

Once they overwhelmed me, they began peeling away my layers and it reminded me of a airplane being stripped of its components. After everything has been said and done, almost a year later, I am still not recovered and am still battling the reminiscence of lower entities that have infiltrated due to my weakened state. The 'horde' left after they took whatever they were seeking from me. Whenever I closed my eyes in the past, I could see a floating orb that was the color of turquoise. Now, I still see it, but doesn't take any shape or form and is really dim. I have no idea what it means, but my only guess is that parts of my soul angel where taken. I have been relying on crystal healing to recover.

Note: Love or white energy does helps to battle them. They create a opening by removing a chakra gateway, which allows them to flow freely into your chakra centers. Repairing/recovering only one point does not work, you have to recover every one at once, while removing them. Do not be fearful, they feed on any dark emotion. They use any form of deception to break through barriers. A common one is raping you astral through sexual fantasies, similar to succubus, or by providing you ego delusions such as - 'you are special'.

Hey man, you should read my last 2 posts, they're basically a breakdown of what I've done so far to be successful. I'm 110% sure of my entity-creation theory. In your case the reiki session released too much good energies that you weren't ready to process correctly and so they flowed to the most dominant energies in your mind which were the low vibe ones. If you purge those particular emotions, these entities won't have a place to be in you.
Old 19-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Experiencer

@Johnathanrs Also, about the turquoise orb, that color is associated with the throat chakra. (Some say the higher heart chakra, which isn't one of the 7 main ones.) The orb could be telling you where most of your problem is located. I know in me most of the problem has been in that area too. I haven't seen orbs or colors, but I think that's because I interpret the energies different from you. I think I'm more auditory because I seem to be able to verbally connect with energy, whereas you may be more visual and interpret the energies as visual representations. Just a thought.

And you mentioned the things peeling parts of you away. This has actually been happening to me too and I keep forgetting to mention it. I don't know exactly what's being peeled or why, but I believe that it's a good thing. I've been told that it's some kind of film that allows low vibrations to take root more easily. Kinda don't make sense, but I've been working with angels/archangels through this and I can tell the difference between them and not-them. And it's the angels that are the ones doing the peeling.

For me, it seems like there is a layer around everything in my body, and it's all getting peeled away like old wallpaper from a wall. I'm pretty sure this isn't something bad happening, and I find it interesting because it seems to be showing off how the higher anatomy is put together. That's a benefit from all of this for me: I take note of exactly where all these things go and don't go and note what paths they take. None of it is random but conforms to the higher bodies' anatomy. There's more than one higher body at play, such as the energy body with the chakras and the emotional body and the astral body.
Old 19-07-2016, 09:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
What he is experiencing isnt uncommon and there is actually spiritual healers who can help him deal with entities like what he's dealing with. He just hasnt found any advanced enough yet. This is quite advanced level stuff.

Doctors can not fix this stuff. I know someone who raised their kundalini too much to the point he got hit badly with astral parasites, he spent 3 months in a mental hospital then not able to cope with what development he'd leashed (ability to see and feel these things). He was still struggling and dealing with these things even when he got out of the mental hospital.

If what is being experienced is real, a doctor can not just get rid of the experiences you are having and doctors are quite unlikely to understand these kinds of spiritual crisises and just end up labeling the person schizophrenic, a label the person may have them for life rather then having had seeked the right help for this.

The poster needs a very advanced healer who can deal with these things.
I am kind of curious.
Who are you trying to convince with this post that this stuff is "real"? Me, or yourself?

If it's me, then I feel I should note that this was particularly unconvincing. Most particularly because you made fundamental logical errors disguised as rationality. Generally those sort of things do make an argument rather unconvincing even if the topic itself were a concept much easier to swallow.

Now I'd love to discuss the nature of these things more, but I feel that this is perhaps not the best time or place for it given the topic creator previously taking much offense to the suggestions that I provided. I may be rather stubborn in my beliefs but I'm not one to intentionally offend anyone.
Old 19-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmNemo
Now I'd love to discuss the nature of these things more, but I feel that this is perhaps not the best time or place for it given the topic creator previously taking much offense to the suggestions that I provided. I may be rather stubborn in my beliefs but I'm not one to intentionally offend anyone.

Yeah, sorry again, IAmNemo, for flipping out on you. In my defense, you did say several things that were completely insensitive to my plight and made me feel like giving up even more than I did on my own.

It sounds like you have a sense of spirituality but are seeing it mostly from a logical perspective. I can appreciate that because I do the same thing, but there is a world of difference between intellectual understanding of nonphysical phenomenon and experiencial understanding of it and it seems you have no experience with any of this and find it hard to comprehend.

The intellectual part should help a person have perspective and reference for where they are in their spiritual journey, not be a substitute for it. There's just some things you can't know unless you've been through them because they have no parallel in normal life experiences. That's why spiritual stuff usually sounds so off, because from a normal-life POV it is off. But when seen from the other side it's totally right on.

The suggestion about going to the psychiatrist was really a bad suggestion on every level taking into consideration everything that led up to this crisis. It just shows once again a lack of understanding of how all this works in real life. The one gentleman commented that he did what you suggested and ended up in an institution for months and they didn't help him at all. A person should expect no less than that in this situation. You should expect no less than that.

So I'm inclined to assume you'd rather me be locked up than get better and be happy. This again shows how you understand very little about any of this. Given that to be the case, I don't understand why you're posting comments on subjects you know little to nothing about. Maybe you should sit back and take it all in for a moment before commenting. Or maybe you should seek spiritual awakening yourself so when you possibly go through this stuff yourself you'll be more sympathetic to the problems it presents in people's lives.

So yeah, sorry about flipping out. But please be more mindful of what spirituality is all about.
Old 20-07-2016, 02:48 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

You are right. I am actually all of the senses in one. I smell spirits, see them, feel them, and hear ringing all the time. I do not believe anyone is attuned to one thing, we all have the ability to tap into any of the spiritual senses, it's just a matter of trying too.

Quote:

And you mentioned the things peeling parts of you away. This has actually been happening to me too and I keep forgetting to mention it. I don't know exactly what's being peeled or why, but I believe that it's a good thing. I've been told that it's some kind of film that allows low vibrations to take root more easily. Kinda don't make sense, but I've been working with angels/archangels through this and I can tell the difference between them and not-them. And it's the angels that are the ones doing the peeling.

Thanks for the input, but I do want to mention for you to be careful. You saying for it to be a 'good thing' is worrying because you already took a stance without trying to understanding more about it, which I can relate too, because I went through a phase of ignorance where I believed what was happening to me was a spiritual light transformation, because truthfully I wanted to become more evolved and enlightened, and refused to admit what was really going on - I had been forced open spiritually only to be leeched off of by LBE's . I am not saying what is happening to you is the same thing that happened to me.

As I have begun meditating and repairing myself, I have noticed my sub-conscious repairing me by placing the layers back into place and I have been feeling better as it has been taking place after the matter.
Old 20-07-2016, 02:57 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Hey man, you should read my last 2 posts, they're basically a breakdown of what I've done so far to be successful. I'm 110% sure of my entity-creation theory. In your case the reiki session released too much good energies that you weren't ready to process correctly and so they flowed to the most dominant energies in your mind which were the low vibe ones. If you purge those particular emotions, these entities won't have a place to be in you.

Thanks. Purging isn't easy. I'll try my best though to figure out how to do that.
Old 20-07-2016, 04:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thanks for the input, but I do want to mention for you to be careful. You saying for it to be a 'good thing' is worrying because you already took a stance without trying to understanding more about it, which I can relate too, because I went through a phase of ignorance where I believed what was happening to me was a spiritual light transformation, because truthfully I wanted to become more evolved and enlightened, and refused to admit what was really going on - I had been forced open spiritually only to be leeched off of by LBE's . I am not saying what is happening to you is the same thing that happened to me.

As I have begun meditating and repairing myself, I have noticed my sub-conscious repairing me by placing the layers back into place and I have been feeling better as it has been taking place after the matter.

I honestly don't know what's going on with that peeling stuff, but I'm just saying what I've come to understand so far. And yes, I've done quite a bit to understand it. I'm not idle with any of this. I'm observing and asking questions of everything. Of course, I can't confirm anything until I've seen the end of it, but even then I won't be totally for certain. All I can do is poke around and see what intel comes back and look for the patterns in that intel.

At the end of the day I've always noticed that my higher self is always watching my back. Things will get bad but will stop at a certain point if it gets out of hand. One of the qualities I've had to work on in this regard is faith. While I mentally acknowledge my high self's protection, when things don't go right I tend to emotionally forget that fact. So my point is, while there is a lot of craziness going on, that doesn't mean truth can't be extracted from it, because truth (your high self) is always there shining a light. It's the responsibility of the observer to solve the puzzle though. High self and guides don't live life for us.
Old 20-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thanks. Purging isn't easy. I'll try my best though to figure out how to do that.

I wouldn't know how to tell you to go about doing it either. To me, the emotional blocks are just that: blocks, they're things with dimension and space. I can locate them and feel them and kick them out. IDK if that's normal or not but I figured that out on my own like the rest of this stuff just by poking around and experimenting on stuff and seeing what results from it. After a while of doing that lightbulbs kept going off as I realized what certain things meant and how I could use them.