Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmNemo
Know that I am not mocking you.

If your stomach aches, do you not feed it?
If you break your bones, do you not seek someone to mend them?

If your spiritual healers cannot heal the problems you have, why do you not question the nature of the problems but continue to seek more spiritual healers?
If a problem is not, in fact, spiritual in nature then they can do absolutely nothing for you.
Even when a patient is terminal a doctor can at least provide medicine to remedy the pain. If these healers of yours cannot even do that then you must accept the real reason.

It does not make one insane to see a therapist. They are doctors of the mind, just as the doctors at hospitals are doctors of the body. Take pride in the ability to seek help from someone who can help you, do not condemn it.

When did I ever say spiritual healers were unable to help me? I clearly said they were unwilling to help me, the ones I contacted. There's a huge difference between inability and unwillingness.

You sound like a skeptic that doesn't believe in anything immaterially visual. And you're on a site called Spiritual Forums. Get out of here and hang out at Skeptic.com and other similar sites so you can buddy up with the idiots that doubt everything that doesn't fit into their small-minded, pre-biased belief system of nonbelief. Maybe friend Bill Maher on Facebook while you're at it.

If you knew even the slightest bit about nonspiritual "real" doctors then you'd know that if you start talking entities and astral **** you automatically set off red flags with them because most of them are too stupid to understand the bigger picture of reality. Those doctors and therapists are only helpful to people that are not involved with spirituality.

And if you knew me you'd know I have no mental problems. I've been one of the most rational people in any group I've ever been in. People always tell me that. This problem isn't some mental issue, it stems directly from spiritual work because it happened directly after spiritual work began in my life. Why can't you stupid skeptics understand this ****? Why can't you understand things unless it bites you on the ***?

And to address my apparent low vibration - no, I don't have a low vibration right now just because I'm flipping out. I'm at my wit's end right now because of these things I'm experiencing. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. That can't be hard to understand.
Old 15-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I didn't say you had a low vibration. You are unbalanced. You said you just cleared out some blockages in your chakras. Okay so this opens doors for higher awareness higher vibration and healing.... If you cleared something out that you arent confront on a conscious level you will spiral until it blocks back up again. People want to think that they can just do this and that. Well I am sorry to tell you thats not how it goes. You have to be responsible in all levels. You have to PURIFY YOURSELF. If you dont it will be an emotional roller coaster causing you to descend in to madness. this is why your at your wits end. this is why your having entities attack you. This is why you are freaking out. Its you not them. You are drawing it to you, no body is sending them to you, its you, figure out what your doing wrong. No body will be able to fix this issue for you. Just because you think your acting like you should doesnt mean you are. Its time to analyze yourself. every step you take. Even that horrible un tasteful response to Iamnemo is negativity and Karma that you just racked up. You aren't spiritually aware enough to be kind and loving to those trying to help you. Even if Iamnemo was a bit callus and rude if you ask me, you weren't rational or adult about response at all. You aren't as perfect as your trying to convince me. I completely believe you when you say your being attacked... But with the knowledge i have and the information you have conveyed i can see, you obviously aren't willing to let go of the EGO that is causing these attacks. I am sorry to be so blunt but i see this happen all the time. ALL THE TIME. My sister had physical scratches all over her from psychic attacks. she was living in confusion and fear.... she gave the other world the power over after she astral projected with out finding balance and truth. and real understanding. She is better now, she followed my advice. I'm not saying that you have to but you should give it an honest try. Cause it wont work if your faking.
I am sending love and warmth to you i hope that you are willing to receive it.
i hope you get this straightened out.
Old 15-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
I didn't say you had a low vibration. You are unbalanced. You said you just cleared out some blockages in your chakras. Okay so this opens doors for higher awareness higher vibration and healing.... If you cleared something out that you arent confront on a conscious level you will spiral until it blocks back up again. People want to think that they can just do this and that. Well I am sorry to tell you thats not how it goes. You have to be responsible in all levels. You have to PURIFY YOURSELF. If you dont it will be an emotional roller coaster causing you to descend in to madness. this is why your at your wits end. this is why your having entities attack you. This is why you are freaking out. Its you not them. You are drawing it to you, no body is sending them to you, its you, figure out what your doing wrong. No body will be able to fix this issue for you. Just because you think your acting like you should doesnt mean you are. Its time to analyze yourself. every step you take. Even that horrible un tasteful response to Iamnemo is negativity and Karma that you just racked up. You aren't spiritually aware enough to be kind and loving to those trying to help you. Even if Iamnemo was a bit callus and rude if you ask me, you weren't rational or adult about response at all. You aren't as perfect as your trying to convince me. I completely believe you when you say your being attacked... But with the knowledge i have and the information you have conveyed i can see, you obviously aren't willing to let go of the EGO that is causing these attacks. I am sorry to be so blunt but i see this happen all the time. ALL THE TIME. My sister had physical scratches all over her from psychic attacks. she was living in confusion and fear.... she gave the other world the power over after she astral projected with out finding balance and truth. and real understanding. She is better now, she followed my advice. I'm not saying that you have to but you should give it an honest try. Cause it wont work if your faking.
I am sending love and warmth to you i hope that you are willing to receive it.
i hope you get this straightened out.

Well stated.

Yeah, sorry IAMNEMO, if I could let you have a taste of what I'm experiencing you'd be cussing at you too lol.

I didn't say I was perfect, I'm on a never-ending journey, but I guess I'm very frustrated because the way I have understood how to take care of my problems has me running in circles with no way out. So I guess the solution is do things differently than I was taught to believe so far. I'll take your balancing advice. Thanks.
Old 16-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Again I am sorry for the bluntness,
Last night during meditation i prayed for you for a long time.
I really hope that you can figure this out for yourself and heal past it.
I know things get insane, and its hard when some people don't believe you
or when others can't understand what your going through.
And i understand your frustration and anger
Try your hardest to keep your stability. To keep your love flowing.
To keep your head up. Peace comes to those with understanding and wisdom.
Good luck
Old 16-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Experiencer

Thanks, I appreciate it. I think it made a difference. :)

So I think I've got it figured out. I'm pretty sure this was due to some positive energy work I did 2 or 3 weeks back that I wasn't ready to handle.

I opened up a lot of energy channels that were blocked and it felt good for some days but I think in the background that energy was creating thoughtforms based in some underlying predominant emotional baggage I still haven't worked through completely enough. Some of you may read that last sentence and think it doesn't make sense, but there are whole books on this subject of creating entities.

The thing with those type of entities is that they are not just linked to your consciousness, they are your consciousness. A part of you splits off into the thought form until it loses its power then that power returns to you. This is also why these things are so intimately tied to a person - because they are part of that person's consciousness and cannot be separated.

As an aside to this, if there are any Lord of the Rings fans reading this, if you remember, Sauron made those rings of power and the One Ring by pouring his power into them, but mainly the One. That's why they had to destroy the ring because it was basically he himself. So point being, people long time back knew of this concept and they still do. So I'm not making this up. #recognize

So while I'm still dealing with this situation things have gotten a lot better in less than a day because I realized that these things were all me, every one of them. They aren't figments, they are very real astrally, but they are products of my consciousness and emotions and can only be dealt with by assimilating that energy back into myself.

I went on YouTube and found a self love meditation and chakra balancing meditation and something they covered was focusing on the negative emotions and breathing into them with love and acceptance and then breathing the energy out to be transmuted by angels standing at the ready. This worked so well and quickly I've basically made it my goto way of taking care of them.

As I focus on them and breathe they get smaller and smaller until they disappear. They do come back later when an emotion is triggered assicated with them or if I give too much thought to them, and I have to repeat the process, but they are much weaker each subsequent time. At the same time I feel that the negative emotion associated with them is less and less powerful in me. So its all about working through the specific emotion and self love in general.

Also, this has a positive effect in that they are less likely to caused me pain or disturbance and if they do it is far less powerful or noticeable.

So in the long run these things are kinda helpful because they're forcing me to do some long-overdue spring cleaning in my temple, but it's not a fun way to do your spring cleaning.

So good deal! I suppose my advice for everyone is: don't open your energy body up too fast and if you have glaring emotional flaws that needs worked through, don't neglect weeding them out of your garden before proceeding to advanced levels.

Another thing is that I've noticed that some people have spiritual awakenings without warning or desire for it and if they have that baggage in their minds it can result in a bumpy ride straight out the gate. Be mindful of that.

I think that's exactly what happened to me about a year ago when I first came on this forum because of an entity issue then. At that time I knew little to nothing about spirituality and life had just thrown me into it and I definitely wasn't ready for it and, worse, I had less of an idea what was happening to me. It was terrible but I had helpers who helped get me through it. I didn't learn from it exactly why it had happened. Now I have a much better idea of why it all is happening and how energy works. I hope others will find my struggle helpful if they or a friend is going through a similar situation.

#datlongposttho
Old 17-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Guide
Great! it sounds like you understand this alot more now, and i hope that you dont forget the ego is tricky that way and often hijacks our plans.
Stick with what your doing and really focus on overcoming all that has been limiting you. Healing is a number one priority in becoming spiritual, and so ir purifying, the two go hand in hand
I applaud you for the strength and effort you have show cased here, it takes a very strong soul to do what your doing, and i believe in you!
Greatest of luck, so glad to hear your on the path again!!
my love and light,
Old 19-07-2016, 01:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Some of these symptoms can also be a product of kundalini energy activity within the body... Have you looked into that as a possible cause? I'm not saying that's what it is, just that you should explore this as a possibility...

P.S. I experienced many of those symptoms you referenced and it was kundalini-related in my particular case...

The kundalini can bring stuff which needs clearing to the surface.. eg certain energies one may be carrying which may then also recall the things attracted to that energy (sometimes this is related to past life stuff).
Old 19-07-2016, 02:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
thanks for the pointers. you can't not go there. it like having a real animal on your body. you can't think it away. i didn't think them here in the first place, they just showed up and i had to look it up what these could be afterwards.

i've done the more loving thing, no dice.

i'm not really sure how to do the other things.

the others advice was good but was advice which can take a lot of time.

To get rid of things like this naturally by just loving more, it can take quite a while for many to more permanently raise their vibrational state to one in which whatever energy you carry that these are attracted too goes and hence then these will leave you alone. I spent over 3 years trying to get rid of like entities that way.

The easier way to get rid of things like this is to have a healing with a healer who can get to the bottom of this all and remove the energy which is causing all this.

Quote:
i've gone to the other side and dispatched that entity but it's right back immediately afterwards. the tentacles have hooks and they seem to like to tie into me to block communication to higher forces.

It's back as you have a connection to it, you have energy there (something to heal) which is attracting it.
Old 19-07-2016, 02:10 AM
Master

Quote:
hi, i don't see how this would be energy related, as in they are phantoms of the mind. i did get the idea that they may be part of me and had success removing them by "becoming" them. i focus into their being and say "i am this" and it poofs away.

that's great but they still return in great numbers. there's no ending it.

umm Oneness, very interesting way to remove them. Thing is I doubt you can be in this oneness with them all the time and hence they are back. Im not sure either how I'd feel about becoming one with a vibration lesser then my own though in the scheme of things we are all one.

This would be an interesting advanced healers topic, could it be a good thing to merge to become a lesser vibration?
Old 19-07-2016, 02:13 AM
Master

Quote:
in response to the "don't think of them" point, i notice at work i mostly, not totally forget about them. i'm too busy too give attention, but they still don't go away. once i go to break and outside stimulus goes away i can feel them clear as day once again without wanting or trying.

you can't think something away unless it's in your imagination and this isn't there, it's in nonphysical reality.

I completely agree with this. This is like telling someone who is being attacked by a physical animal or say an ant not to think about it.. unfortunately that animal dont care if you are not thinking about it and will continue to attack any way. Sure maybe the ant or mosquito biting may be less noticable if you arent focused on being bitten but its still happening.

This kind of advice to not think about it could only help those who dont really have something going on and its all just in their head.