Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Knower

What are the most powerful crystal you have ever used?

Just wondering, what's the most powerful crystal/s you've ever have and used that really got intense great impact on your energy system?

How did it affect yourself, health and life in general?

Are they "always" the high energy vibration crystals like Moldavite, Libyan Desert Glass, Super Seven, Rhodizite, Herkimer Diamonds, etc...?
Old 14-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

i believe selenite and obsidian
Old 15-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Quest
i believe selenite and obsidian

What's your use on it? I mean, how do you discovered their powerful energies compared to other crystals?
Old 15-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Master
Honestly no type of crystal, mineral, tektite, meteorite, etc. is more or less powerful than the next type. We all just react differently to the different chemical and elemental composition in a stone than the next person does, so the real question is what crystal, mineral, tektite, meteorite, etc. had the strongest and most evident effect on a person. In my personal case it had to be Astrophyllite. I looked forward to acquiring a piece of Astrophyllite for months while I was waiting for my normal source of crystals and minerals to acquire some more, unfortunately the wait was pointless and they never did so eventually I went ahead and bought a nice tumbled and polished chunk of the stuff. From the very first night I used it until a few days later when I finally removed it away from me I had the most intense (not in a pleasant way) dreams that I had in months. I have dozens of lucid dreams and projections a night and so for something to have such a strong and evident impact on my dreaming is extremely rare, and I work with the "high-vibration" and so-called "powerful" stones on a daily basis. I sleep with over 400 grams of Moldavite a couple feet away from me and it never caused anything so intense as this one medium-sized chunk of Astrophyllite did. The dreams were like those dreams where you have this extremely uncomfortable feeling and no matter what you do you cannot get comfortable. I would wake up from one of them and go right into another one as soon as falling asleep, it went on all night for several nights in a row until I finally gave in and put the Astrophyllite in a box and into a closest in another room where I store some of the stones I don't want to use at that moment. I have even brought it back into my room and tried to use it a couple times since then and every single time I have the exact same results, I have even cleansed it beyond thoroughly and it doesn't change it.

So for me the one stone that I react to the most and has the most evident effects is Astrophyllite. But I can guarantee for other people it will be other random minerals that have the most evident effect, not necessarily because it is a said to be "high-vibration" or even a "powerful" stone but because that specific person reacts differently to the specific chemicals and elements in that specific mineral differently than anyone else. For some people that specific mineral will likely be something extremely common and mundane such as Amethyst or Smoky Quartz, but for others it will be a less common and much rarer stone such as Ajoite. Unfortunately for a person to find the stones that have the most evident effect on them they must work with them, only their own personal experience can discover them. It would be nice if people were able to tell what stones would work with them in the strongest and most evident way just by looking at them online or reading about them (sadly some people have convinced themselves they can). It sure would save us a lot of money, time, and effort researching, locating, and buying dozens of stones in an effort to find which ones work the most for us personally!
Old 17-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Knower

Do you think it also depends on our own energy level?

Because there are times that some of my crystals generates intense strong energy during the times when I handled it that I am also high in energy, and their energy becomes just ordinary to me when I am low in energy.

Or maybe, our sensitivity depends to our own level of energy that we have?
Old 17-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Experiencer

I don't believe my crystals have the super powers listed in some of the books, although I find myself drawn to a crystal sometimes that has the properties listed in the book and is relevant to me at that time.

I'm generally either drawn or I'm not. Power is relative to mood I think.
Old 17-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
Do you think it also depends on our own energy level?

Because there are times that some of my crystals generates intense strong energy during the times when I handled it that I am also high in energy, and their energy becomes just ordinary to me when I am low in energy.

Or maybe, our sensitivity depends to our own level of energy that we have?
That is very probable as well. We all vibrate at different relative frequencies and so our vibrations likely pair up with the vibrations of different stones differently as well. Some things pair up better with other things and so forth and I am inclined to believe that stones are no different. Personally I believe that the elemental and chemical composition of a stone are much more involved in why we react differently and different stones are more effective for each individual. Moldavite for example has levels of Beryllium in it and that is likely one of the factors (including the other elements and chemicals in Moldavite) that make one person react differently to Moldavite than the next. If gave two people a formula with low levels of Beryllium in it and they ingested it (it might be poisonous so obviously this is just an example) those two people will likely react differently to the Beryllium than the next. I have a chart in a book that show you the different levels of chemicals and elements in different colored Moldavites and Moldavites from the varying strewn fields and even those can vary from one piece to another, which means that each Moldavite can and likely will have a different chemical, elemental, and energetic signature even with the exact same person... Let alone what the possibilities would be with completely different people.
Old 18-09-2014, 06:12 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
What's your use on it? I mean, how do you discovered their powerful energies compared to other crystals?

i started collecting raw gemstones when on trekking tours. the first piece i picked was a green tourmaline studded in black. it was then i never believed anything my powers in crystals.(yes i meditate every day from last 14yrs). so may be that was a reason i started realising theres something in it. months later i received a selenite piece from a seller and as soon i touched it a cold and pricky sensation begun from under my feet to the top of head and as i i could see in the cosmic vision and i got a very strong aura. from that point i kept that crystal around and it works quite well on any kind of pain. (neural or physical). just with its touch it would relieve inflammations and pain.
this is the only crystal i have known till now that could be felt emitting some kind of radiations.
i checked the emitted radiations and it could not be read in any kind of radiation counters.
for non spirituals it makes them feel like being drugged and make them fall asleep in peace. you could also use it for lucid dreams.
in case of tumors i have found that the selenite radiates a strong warm damp energy from within the body that could be very easily felt on the hand you hold the crystal.
with throat infections it works wonder.
and much more i didnot explore yet.
theres a book of traditional chineese medicines that comments "gypsum has the quality to revive a dying heart".

then about obsidian it could be felt on your chest as warm burning thing only in case you have a vampiric cord attached. it has many other properties.
and yes person to person it differs to what crystal they resonate. but selenite has been approved by all who tried my crystal.
and then the energy of selenite is not everlasting.
quarter moon to full moon its energy is highest and then it decreases to become a normal glass/wood piece on new moons. the emissions are gone and you will only feel them when you attune with it in meditations. thats the sad part

selenite is self charged so no need to clean it but a exposure to full moon is quite a good idea. and i have reallised it in these months that all vibrations could be self attuned. crystals are here to assist us. we dont really need them. last full moon i happen to feel like the high vibes standing in the moon light like i myself turned into a selenite.
i read somewhere selenite meditation feels same like meditating under the moon attuning to its power
Old 18-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Quest
i started collecting raw gemstones when on trekking tours. the first piece i picked was a green tourmaline studded in black. it was then i never believed anything my powers in crystals.(yes i meditate every day from last 14yrs). so may be that was a reason i started realising theres something in it. months later i received a selenite piece from a seller and as soon i touched it a cold and pricky sensation begun from under my feet to the top of head and as i i could see in the cosmic vision and i got a very strong aura. from that point i kept that crystal around and it works quite well on any kind of pain. (neural or physical). just with its touch it would relieve inflammations and pain.
this is the only crystal i have known till now that could be felt emitting some kind of radiations.
i checked the emitted radiations and it could not be read in any kind of radiation counters.
for non spirituals it makes them feel like being drugged and make them fall asleep in peace. you could also use it for lucid dreams.
in case of tumors i have found that the selenite radiates a strong warm damp energy from within the body that could be very easily felt on the hand you hold the crystal.
with throat infections it works wonder.
and much more i didnot explore yet.
theres a book of traditional chineese medicines that comments "gypsum has the quality to revive a dying heart".

then about obsidian it could be felt on your chest as warm burning thing only in case you have a vampiric cord attached. it has many other properties.
and yes person to person it differs to what crystal they resonate. but selenite has been approved by all who tried my crystal.
and then the energy of selenite is not everlasting.
quarter moon to full moon its energy is highest and then it decreases to become a normal glass/wood piece on new moons. the emissions are gone and you will only feel them when you attune with it in meditations. thats the sad part

selenite is self charged so no need to clean it but a exposure to full moon is quite a good idea. and i have reallised it in these months that all vibrations could be self attuned. crystals are here to assist us. we dont really need them. last full moon i happen to feel like the high vibes standing in the moon light like i myself turned into a selenite.
i read somewhere selenite meditation feels same like meditating under the moon attuning to its power

I was surprised that the energy of the selenite goes up and down. LoL!!! Maybe it's connected to the moon energy.

I was planning to get this crystal, but are hesitant that the energy could be very high and overstimulating or overpowering for me as some says they experience some dizziness and nausea. And it can stimulate the higher chakras. Also, many says that it's very fragile, easily breaks and are brittle.
Just wondering if it releases some powdery dust in the air. What can you say on this?

What attracts me to selenite was that it never needs cleansing/recharging and it can cleanse/recharge other crystals. Can cleanse our chakras and remove spirit attachments.

Do you think even a small piece are powerful enough to serve its purpose because of its inherent high level of energy? I was then thinking that this is a must crystal but needs careful handling. LoL!!!
Old 19-09-2014, 06:01 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
I was surprised that the energy of the selenite goes up and down. LoL!!! Maybe it's connected to the moon energy.

I was planning to get this crystal, but are hesitant that the energy could be very high and overstimulating or overpowering for me as some says they experience some dizziness and nausea. And it can stimulate the higher chakras. Also, many says that it's very fragile, easily breaks and are brittle.
Just wondering if it releases some powdery dust in the air. What can you say on this?

What attracts me to selenite was that it never needs cleansing/recharging and it can cleanse/recharge other crystals. Can cleanse our chakras and remove spirit attachments.

Do you think even a small piece are powerful enough to serve its purpose because of its inherent high level of energy? I was then thinking that this is a must crystal but needs careful handling. LoL!!!

i recommend you should buy one. its quite cheap i was so obscessed with it, i got 3kgs
but still the first piece always seems to be the chosen one.
buy one which is transparent and alwas look close it has several needles stacked together. your wand should be parallel to these needles. its like a mesh of parallel optic fibres. the points at the ends is where the entire energy is concentrated.
and dont worry about its being fragile.
its hard enough to be safely handled and you can wash it under water if required. i myself cut the raw pieces under water.
the problem of dust is with the raw pieces. once polished you wont see any.
common hear your heart.
and some days its very intense like near full moons. i myself couldnot carry it for more than 15mins. its like the top of heat is intense cold and its uneasy.
but with a sigle touch each day or just with it in your room you will always feel a positive vibe