Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder
Went wild at the gem fair! do stones need blessed?

I went to a local gem fair this weekend and went wild. I purchased around 80 stones. Most fell into the tumbles category, but I did get 4 broken amethyst geode formations about 3 inches square (7.62 cm). Also same size rough rose quartz, both blue and orange rough calcite, same size labradorite palm stone and my favorite is a showy malachite (same size) which has been tumbled and polished.
I purchased large tumbles of Kambaba jasper, serpentine, wonderstone, rainbow flint , as well as Herkimer diamonds and white apophyllite points. Also smaller tumbles of tiger eye, tiger iron, and Hawkeye, amazonite, aragonite, and chrysocolla, ajoite, & shattuckite.
Purchased 2 inch (5.08 cm) oval pendants in an unidentified black stone and same size lapis lazuli. I am excited about 3 small spheres of seraphinite as I already have a slab and I feel this gem is very special after having slept with it.
I have taken advantage of the full moon and these new purchases have spent the last 2 nights outside in the moonlight.
My question is since they are new and have been outside to charge, do they still need blessed, when I bring them in. If so, are we talking every time after they have been outside , or just initially before using them. Thanks for any assistance you could offer on this matter.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Ipolani

Wow, that sounds like so much fun. :)

I think it is a personal choice- what you feel intuitively is needed to help keep your crystals happy and healthy.

For me, I like to take my new crystals to a fresh water stream near my house to bathe them and cleanse them of any negative energies they may have come across in their travels and handling.

I also have smudged my new crystals with white sage.

Then, depending on the crystal (some may fade from the sun), I charge them in the sunlight or moonlight.

I like to pick flowers from my yard and place them on my crystals, too. My intention is to show them love and thanks for helping me.

So I would say just do what you feel is right and tune into your senses to see if your crystals are full of good energy.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Knower
Ipolani, that's the best possible answer anyone can give.

Indeed. The best thing you can do, Rottweiler, is show them love with your intention, and 'listen' to them. Hold them one by one in your hand, clear your mind, and directly ask 'what do you want?' or "where do you want to be?'.
Don't try and provide an answer yourself or just decide on your own like 'well I think this is what would be best'. Allow yourself to be quiet and listen, and to not feel like you have to force an answer. Just ask and wait.

Whether it's in the form of suddenly mentally seeing something (like a picture of the moon),
feeling something (like suddenly finding yourself thinking of how refreshing and cool it was the last time you took a shower),
or straight up being told (i.e. having a word pop up into your mind from out of no where, such as 'water' or 'sand' or 'soil' or 'salt')
the ones in your care will let you know what it wants. Cleansing, grounding, and blessings included. All you really need to do is be willing to listen. <3

(I know this may not really be the straight forward answer you were hoping for but this has been the experience with the ones in my care. Here's hoping it'll be helpful for you.)