Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Experiencer
What are some of the ambient (placed in room) crystals you are using?

Hi! We have crystals which we work with by keeping very close to us, in pocket, purse, necklace, bracelet, hold sphere and so on.

Some crystals, I prefer to put away when not using, but there are some which I simply love having around in the living room, kitchen or bedroom. Some fit the décor while some just feel right.

What are some of your oldest crystals you keep on a desk or furniture or in open space?

I keep my black tourmaline behind my laptop always (since 2 years or so) and it seems that ever since, anytime I had negative problems I somehow managed to pull through mainly when noticing the silver lining. Quite interesting how it has helped me change a perception when it comes to solving things. Even when things can be bad, it doesn't have to be all of it bad. And even when it's good, always watch out that nothing ever stays the same, so savor more the present moment.

Sometimes I keep a big Almandine Garnet sphere in my living room or bedroom, and it feel very protective but also sensual. As if I would go to a cave with a partner and live there with basic needs and be happiest.
Old 20-12-2021, 01:37 PM
Experiencer
Follow up on topic:

Do you feel it affects the room's atmosphere enough sometimes?

For me Selenite is used strategically for few days when needed, and it feels like a fresh bath for my mind. Just having it in a room, feels clearing. However I do not prefer having it constantly, it may dim my inner fire a bit.
Old 20-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Guide

Basically I have them throughout the house. The oldest pieces I have are in the living room. The rest are scattered all over.
Old 20-12-2021, 04:07 PM
Selenite is EVERYWHERE!
And one 80-90+ lb rose quartz.
Colorado is great place for crystals that would be double in NY, for example.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-12-2021, 05:13 PM
Master
I do not recall exactly which one has been around me the longest as I have some 330 crystals by now.
But one of the earliest is a large chunk of Lemurian ice crystal and another large clear quartz point -unpolished. The first was during the workshop Cosmic healer and is programmed to keep specific things in the home high vibrational. It is the most amazing piece of Lem. ice with so many rainbows in it that it's bedazzling!
The other is also from a workshop but it does something entirely different then what I bought it for, not the purpose of said workshop.

The other is my large natural citrine point. I've had it for a long time now and it is so incredibly high vibrational that it is almost elusive to connect with.

Upstairs... usually in my bed on the empty passenger side is my natural smoky quartz crystal skull, a Leandro. He's been with me for a long time too. Very dear to me!!

And on the nightstand my larger rough and beautiful blue hemimorphite. Not a bit of white to be seen in it, it's like the blue of a glacier throughout.
I've held that for months on end before sleep when in bed. It helped me through very turbulent times. Also very dear to me and one that will never go.

I think those are the most important ones that I've had with me and directly around me for the longest time.