Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Dawn

Nature, Nuture, or Spirit coming through?

This thought came to me earlier this evening.

I know full well I haven't recalled all of my past lives (more like little under half?), but in a LOT of the ones I've remembered (while being in a human / humanoid body), something I've noticed. My disposition.
A lot more often than not, I've had a very happy, caring, content, friendly way about me. I didn't think much about it when I've been recalling past lives, but, thinking about it now, it's difficult NOT to see it.
This made me wonder, is it just the 'mood' I chose when I was in spirit, deciding what lives I'd live and lessons I'd learn along the way? (You know, how some choose to live as people who go through life all ****y and upset, or others are just sad, and others have a bright, sunny outlook, or some are just really technical and methodical and calculating in their ways.)
Is this a bit of my natural, spiritual mood coming through? Is this just the way I've been brought up in a lot of my physical lives and spirit me figured it'd be the better way to experience this stuff?

. . . or am I just thinking waaaayyyy too hard about this?

What do you think? And have you noticed any mood 'patterns' yourself from remembering your own past lives?