Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-10-2011, 10:18 PM
goddess9

Stones that don't necessarily draw you.

I'm sure this has been done before (I'm new and have been reading backposts...so I'm sorry if it has!) but I'm just wondering if anyone has a stone they just aren't drawn to/don't like/are repelled by.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of tourmaline. In the few years I've had stones, I don't think I've had a piece of tourmaline. I also don't mind quartz but I don't go out of my way to buy it.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:21 PM
nightowl

I am not fond of yellow topaz, it just make me want to say yuck! Not sure why, it just does.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Neville

Tourmaline, in all of it's hues as never done anything for me personally.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:43 PM
goddess9

I thought I'd be chatting all alone in here. :P

Ah, I forgot Aventurine. Doesn't matter what color...never drew me to it.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:59 PM
feralfae

I don't have a negative reaction to any stones that I can think of off hand. Quartz is probably the closest thing and all I feel towards it is ambivalence. And rose quartz usually dras a vague eye-roll from me, but in contrast, most of the women in my family love it.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by feralfae
I don't have a negative reaction to any stones that I can think of off hand. Quartz is probably the closest thing and all I feel towards it is ambivalence. And rose quartz usually dras a vague eye-roll from me, but in contrast, most of the women in my family love it.

I never really took to Rose Quartz either
Old 05-10-2011, 11:41 PM
feralfae

:-) Yeah, I wonder why that is?
Old 05-10-2011, 11:46 PM
nightowl

Quote:

I believe it is the pink color and if I am not mistaken one of the qualities attached to it is love...
Old 06-10-2011, 12:29 AM
goddess9

Quote:
Originally Posted by feralfae
That's what I was trying to convey when speaking about quartz...don't dislike it, just not drawn to it. My boyfriend seems to draw it out like a magnet. We got a mystery bag and we did a cute little "exercise" where we closed our eyes and picked out the ones that felt right. He got 90% of the quartz!

Rose quartz...I want to like it, I have a piece of it. I totally understand what you mean. It looks lovely...but I can't put my finger on it.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Kristin050585

Mine tends to be ruby, most topaz, peridot, rose quartz. i think that may be it. I tend to be much more attracted to rarer stones.