Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-07-2022, 03:16 AM
Pathfinder

Which Angel Against Depression?

I suffer from times of severe clinical depression and I feel confident that I can receive help from at least one (maybe, more than one) of the Angels, for boosting my chances against such a horrid ailment, at my weakest times.

From which Angel should I ask help, when I'm not making sufficient progress against depression?
Old 31-07-2022, 04:22 AM
mindanalyzer

hi, Ian

hope that you recover. You can pray to christ and if you want to ask for archangels’ help, Michael, Raphael and Gabriel can also help

… but then, there is a supplement that can help a lot for this condition: it is called Saint John’s wort

blesses and take care
Old 02-08-2022, 10:14 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
blesses and take care
That kind of comment makes me laugh everytime. Anyone who cares about someone else's health would tell them to see a doctor. Using plants as a remedy is absolutely not trivial at all, no more than taking pills a friend gave you because "Hey those are great "

An article from Mayo clinic a little more elaborate than "hey this med is great " about St. John's wort and it's side effects 'n all https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-sup...t/art-20362212

Please people, stop recommending as if it was the burger from that place.
Yes, even if you/the person you praise the herb to have no particular illness or treatment.

A reminder:

Allopathy is "western medicine", meaning pills. Pills, although the market is controlled by Big Pharma just to make money, is also nothing diabolic, the pill doesn't care the motivations and just balances chemicals and vitamins in your body for practically any reason. It is very often (probably always) extracts of plants, synthetised to get only the vitamin/chemical you want. In other words it's aim is to target specific problem, something you cannot do ingesting an infusion of herbal medicine.

Phytotherapy is the ingestion of medicinal plants in forms of teas, infusions, tinctures, etc... that contain the exact same vitamins and chemicals in pills. The diffence being that those are not refined at all or extracted. You can have for example a pill that contains only pure vitamin C while in herbel remedies you would have to take it along many other vitamins/chemicals produced once the plant is infused.

Homeopathy, now that one is interesting, although somewhat considered failing. Why? Because it doesn't work for everybody. What a deal now, that's old news. Some people are completely unresponsive to pills, others to infusions and so on so forth.
What is Homeopathy? Those tiny sugary balls the doctor prescribed you. What do these do? Well, that's fairly recent actually and the idea behind it is really really cool: basically, these little spheres are synthethised versions of hormones produced by your body when X happens. Because yes, your body reacts to anything like that. And the goal of homeopathy is to support that, no unnecessary chemicals or long processing. And ingesting said hormone in X condition basically tells your body to produce it naturally. It's no different from a nudge, saying to your body "Hey I know you're aware, but I'd like you to work more on that". For example, a few years ago I had two teeth that had to go, and my dentist was on vacation so another was on the job. The other guy missed his call, he should've been a butcher. I'm not kidding you, at some point he raised his leg up to the seat and realized what he was about to do and stopped. Anyway, when it was finally done, he forgot to prescribe me meds and even more important than that: hemostatic sponges. I went to my doctor in the afternoon who prescribed me hemostatic homeopathy meds. So simply put, some sugary spheres that tell my body "you have to coagulate a little more for now". Taken every hour, so it's really a ridicule amount of the hormone, really just a trigger. And yes it worked much better for me than the sponges that cause more pain and more wasted material.

Not too long ago, a lot of people were very keen on motherwort. I personally have nothing against it's virtues, it just doesn't work with my chemistry. There is something else worth noting: it is used to trigger periods for women. If drunk abundantly in infusion in one day it will trigger them. Yet of all the people who I have ever seen recommend it never talked about that. It's kind of important tho if you really want to have a baby/are pregnant. It is also not recommended to people who have not life threatening heart conditions.
We ALL have a different body chemistry from the start. Thus, it is (criminally if you ask me) irresponsible to "recommend" medicine to another person. I still am keen on my good'ol valerian roots, maybe I'm a big kitty cat.

It also shows how you don't give much credit to the condition of the person asking. You wouldn't advise someone with both broken legs essential oils, or cure fibromyalgia with a burger and some "nice comments", right?

So, when you want to recommend something medicinal to someone you do this:

I personally used X when similar happened to me, it worked wonders. Do you have a doctor specialized Ypathy near you? Maybe it could help!

Science is pretty friendly when you drop the pitchfork and torch.
I am in no way a certified doctor, just someone who cares about knowledge and helping others in a way that won't hurt them.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:49 AM
Master

Thanks Madamedude, that’s wonderful.

I would also say: see a dokter, do therapy. Read somewhat about depression when you feel better, because there might be a change you’re sensitive to it.

As for the spiritual side, just ask “the angels”. Not on specifically. Just ask in the wild for “an angel to help you out” or “hey is there an angel nearby? I’d like some help with my depression. Can you lend an hand?”

And I agree that science is best on this. However one time my back got fixed (it wasn’t severely hurt, just painful and stiff to the degree that it wasn’t fixable by time or anything except this, or there is some method I don’t know yet) by an angel, and it was the best… problem was I couldn’t lie on my belly, but I desired it so much bc it was the only way I could fall asleep back then. So when it got fixed, it might’ve still been tense but I could lie on my belly and I had my well deserved rest.

However for real illness always contact a doctor. The spiritual will help you anyway. There’s no way they want you to suffer just because you’re asking a dokter.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 03-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
Science is pretty friendly when you drop the pitchfork and torch.
I am in no way a certified doctor, just someone who cares about knowledge and helping others in a way that won't hurt them.
I don't agree with all you say, some things I do.
In essence, when it's acute you go see a doctor / medical science, when chronic you go for alternative.

Now even that is not always 100% correct as I had an acute situation with my wrist. A doctor would give a painkiller and wrap it up in bandage.
Instead I got homeopathic granules Arnica and a little later in the day Ruta Graveolens. It worked a treat!
The arnica took the pain away within half an hour in a way that vies with the strongest painkillers from Western medicine.
Ruta heals the trauma.

My son had a wrist problem after accident. 2 surgeries, screws and plate and limited movement. Still problematic and he is a chef so he has to work with his hands all day long. When it got from bad to worse a few weeks back, elbow swollen too, medical science can't do a thing except for... painkillers and rest.
But he can't rest, he'd lose his job. He also got homeopathic granules and voila! All swelling and pain gone and he could work normally again!

As for depression... this is a chemical imbalance in the brain. Western science may alleviate some effects with chemical pills. Often these make a person sleepy, less alert.
When it comes to the brain, Western science is still fumbling in the dark. I know, cause I have TBI and no one can help me. They can't even find it with their diagnostic tools like MRI.

With the alternative you can sort this, also depression. I think homeopathy could work, but otherwise doing Joe Dispenza's work would sort it. People get healed from stage 4 cancer with that, another thing Western medicine can't do.
You then learn to use your own body's healing power and that power is enormous.

In short: yes, Western medicine has its place and purpose, but so does the alternative. And generally it does go that the acute (broken bones, heart attack etc) require Western medicine, chronic stuff the alternative.
Problem is the alternative wants to work together with Western med & science, but this is not what Western med & science (Big Pharma) wants. They are the problem.

As for the angel... I agree, you can call on an angel or AA or Ascended Master, but that won't sort the problem of chemical imbalance in the brain.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:07 PM
Master

Depression shouldn’t be treated with anti-depressants or other meds right away. A good therapist can sort things out with you and give you tools to overcome the problem. A good therapist is just as much as a healer as any spiritual tool can over. Medication can be a temporary tool to help a patient open up about stuff, but shouldn’t be life-lasting. Even anti-psychotics for psychose-sensitive patients should be always kept as low as possible. The rest should be dealt with using fitting forms of therapy. Only if a case is too severe one should be instantly put on a high dose. If you can still feel an angel could help, then maybe asking the anger for a perfect therapy is right.

Much kindness,

CW