Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-05-2022, 08:26 AM
Master

The brown robe group

A while ago I had an interesting experience. I found myself somewhere around the time of Jesus, in a market, all the buildings were made of this brown earth and there were many people there dressed with clothes from that time. I was trying to get to the main road ( I was telling myself the main road leads back home ) when I met a man in a brown robe. I had the feeling that he was a christian saint, not sure who, anyway. I felt like he knew me for we talked and then he decided to teleport us to another realm, just above this earthly realm, if you want, somewhere in the sky above our world. There I noticed that everybody had these brown robes and everybody was coming and going, quite a busy place. I felt that they were busy with the things that happen on Earth. Everybody there was either a christian saint, a mystic, a spiritual person, a teacher or a very wise person. I was there.. not sure for what reason for I can't remember what that man was telling me. I was in the observing mode.

Last year, someone gave me a white horse in a mystical experience and that someone had a brown robe, this experience made me remember the robe of that unknown person who gave me that gift, a young white horse.

Now, I also met the white robe beings, there's a huge difference between these groups. From what I understand from these experiences, the white robe beings are of the highest level and they deal with the spiritual and the brown robe people are like the workers of the angelic on Earth and they deal with the earthly realm but also with the spiritual. That's my impression.
Old 30-05-2022, 10:39 AM
Guide

Interesting ThatMan.Look to the account of my birth and the beings I saw before my birth.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...2&postcount=41
Old 30-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Interesting ThatMan.Look to the account of my birth and the beings I saw before my birth.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...2&postcount=41

Interesting experience!! So you too had an encounter with the people in brown robes. So in a way this proves that they really deal with the earthly things. It's kinda amazing that you can remember this much. And yes, they looked like monks.
Old 30-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Guide

This is true Thatman and it all goes to confirm that what we say is true.I wish I had the courage to AP,But I'm scared though I know i could if I wanted to.
Old 30-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Administrator
Hazada you are more than capable of doing what you wish to achieve

Namaste
Old 30-05-2022, 01:10 PM
Guide

Thank you Native spirit. You must know that I respect what you say. I'm biding my time and waiting for the right moment.
Old 30-05-2022, 03:01 PM
ImthatIm

I had an experience while meditating with a warrior priestess in a brown robe and face paint.
I assumed she was ancestral, but more will be revealed.(Maybe druid or Celtic was my feeling)
Old 30-05-2022, 07:51 PM
Administrator
I understand where your thinking comes from Imthatim I was told many moons ago that I was a High Priestess. with the Celts which made sense as i am a celt now and I remember. dreaming that I used to hold a staff in my hand
and wear a long cloak,

This is one past life I dont remember were as i remember most of the others

Namaste
Old 30-05-2022, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
This is true Thatman and it all goes to confirm that what we say is true.I wish I had the courage to AP,But I'm scared though I know i could if I wanted to.

I understand, yes, fear, a wall that I had to climb many times to see what lies beyond. When the time will come, without a doubt, you will too climb your own walls and see what lies beyond.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I had an experience while meditating with a warrior priestess in a brown robe and face paint.
I assumed she was ancestral, but more will be revealed.(Maybe druid or Celtic was my feeling)

These people with brown robes seem to be quite a common experience but I see that each one of us has an experience with his/her own group, if this makes any sense.