Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Norligh

Destiny and Twin Souls

All of our experiences are different I know so I can only speak of my own really wild ride. My soul was not kidding when it told me to get ready for 40 because it would be a rollercoaster. Whew.

My soul also wasn't kidding when I was told that this man I was to meet, right before my first date with my twin, my love, "This one is a gem, cherish him." My guidance calls my twin "gem." That makes me smile because my love is a Geologist AND he is my precious gem.

I've been trying to write all this stuff about twin soul healing, etc. It's just not coming how I'd like it to, and something is missing. Being separated from my twin soul can feel like Hell on earth, and my guidance confirms this. I am not told to buck up and get through it and "You have to be whole before it will work," etc. I am SO beyond that point. I do it alone, and I do it well. Yet I am not as joyful without my twin soul as I could be WITH him. I am complete alone yet with my love... being one with him in all ways... would make my spirit soar in ways it just cannot do alone. This is not weakness. It is truth.

My guidance tells me that my TS is my "helper" and my gem. I am told that he was "wet eyes" when he had to leave his girlfriend behind {me.} He did tell me he cried when he decided to leave. He was adamant that he was crying, devastated, etc. Now looking back I can see how hard soul pulled him against his heart; he did not want to leave me. He told me, "I need you to reassure me I won't lose you." Two months ago he told me on the phone, "I'm so afraid to lose you." Yet here we were, and are, in this undefined ambiguous TS separation. Still he feels it even if I am the only one who knows what is happening to us.

My heart breaks for both my twin and myself. This hurts us both. He doesn't want to be silent. I am to know that all the sweet words he gives me when we reconnect is his truth: he says I am genuine and pure and loving and those are the aspects about me he loves most. I am told to write about him with total love, that he is my helper, friend, lover, twin soul. He came to me, helped heal me with love when he was in my life, and then healed me even more in the silence. I am told my "quest" is to a novelist, and TS is here to assure I achieve that part of my destiny since I am a writer who wasn't writing. I am to feel free to write about my "honey" with total love- because he is love for me. I am told to "Love him now. Kiss his soul."

I know this Hell on earth separation and silence is for a purpose. For me the silence is motivation to write, and I've been trying to write this message about twin souls that is perfect and similar to what others write, non-attachment, etc. But MY truth is TS came to my life to LOVE me. And to motivate me to fulfill my destiny as a writer. He can't feel my love if I'm ignoring him, and my guidance says "Ignore not your gem. Write about him with love. He is gone to help you fulfill your quest."

I'm working on this. My life follows perfectly Joseph Campbell's "The Hero's Quest." I'm starting over and writing my twin soul as my helper, my love, my Prince. I am my own hero. I adore that man, his soul, heart and self, more than I could ever imagine. For me it is love. And I have to own that love. The silence hurts but the silence is also golden when we believe what is happening to us.

Whether or not my TS and I were to reunite- I have material for a good book, tons of lessons learned, old wounds and fears totally healed. And I am so NOT going to stop dreaming about me and TS reuniting. He is part of my future- we're just working closer to it.

I feel there are some here on this forum who are in similar situations to me. We are meant to go quiet, love and work towards our destinies. God does not want us to waste our gifts. For me it is writing- always has been, and it took TS healing me and being silent for me to finally break down and commit to doing something I won't stop now. If I stop- not only will I never be a published writer but I also won't be with my twin. If I commit and do this thing- I have the opportunity to publish a unique story... and be one with my twin.
Old 13-05-2014, 05:44 PM
movedbyu

Thank you norligh. This is so lovely and speaks to my heart, resonating perfectly My goal, does not feel like learning to be detached from my love either. The goal is reunion. The drive is there every second of every day. I don't wish it away.
Old 13-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Master
You are a lovely writer, and I follow your blog religiously. I lalways ook forward to your next posts because it feels as though you are speaking right to me.
Your journey is beautiful and so understood. You must keep writing.
There are so many people going through what we went through and they don't understand what is happening to them. We must reach out. You can do this through your writing!
Thank you!
Old 13-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Norligh

Thank you. You guys let me know that what I am doing is the right choice. Sometimes I still marvel and wonder as to why *I* am going through this. I definitely didn't ask for it!!! Holy Shnikeys no but God must realize I am strong enough, and love hard enough, to get through it. I rarely "rave" about myself but I do have to say this: there are few women who could endure this situation without cracking. I've protected us, the union, as well as I can by biting my tongue whenever I feel like telling how this makes me feel 3D. I won't give in though. I just keep on deepening my belief. I tell myself what is the worst that can happen in this situation? I'd be able to get through it.

The situation is so odd and divinely orchestrated that when I have strayed and looked for "distraction" it comes back to bite me. Anyone I have sought, and there have only been two, well- Spirit spoke through both of them to me. It shows me, as crazy as I may sound, that at least for me there is no getting around this!
Old 13-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Master
Beautiful as always just like you ,
Peace and Love !!!