Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-02-2014, 12:37 AM
jeanienabotl

Determining SC through birth dates??

Does anyone know the validity using birth dates to determine a soulmate or twin flame connection? Is it real? Does it work? If it is true, I just found out that the man I thought was my TF is not. Now, I'm sitting here bleeping mad that I have wasted a year of my life going through the world's worst heart wrenching game of yo-yo with this man!! I'm so over it!
Old 21-02-2014, 04:26 AM
Liv19

I've never heard of using birth dates to determine who your TF is, which is not to say that it isn't a possibility of course - but it seems to me that the whole TF experience is SO much bigger than simply one small aspect of your experience such as your birthday ... It has so much more to do with the extraordinary catalystic (is that a word?? if not, it is now!) connection between two people that I really don't think it can be determined by a tiny indicia such as birth dates. What do you think?
Old 21-02-2014, 04:38 AM
AdAstra

How'd you find that out?
Old 21-02-2014, 05:01 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanienabotl
Does anyone know the validity using birth dates to determine a soulmate or twin flame connection? Is it real? Does it work? If it is true, I just found out that the man I thought was my TF is not. Now, I'm sitting here bleeping mad that I have wasted a year of my life going through the world's worst heart wrenching game of yo-yo with this man!! I'm so over it!
Better to find out now, rather than years down the road.
Old 21-02-2014, 05:19 AM
Super Moderator
true. that Dh.
there are books and other source that breakdown compatibility and such. It is interesting. You have your internal voice. deep down you just know♕
Old 21-02-2014, 05:20 AM
Liv19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal
You have your internal voice. deep down you just know♕

Exactly...
Old 22-02-2014, 01:47 AM
jeanienabotl

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. I believe I was given a sign today as to what we are. I was driving and was in a bit of a trance, but I happened to glance up at a billboard that said "soulmates" in huge letters. I was in awe that I received such a clear message. My guides are beautiful!
Old 22-02-2014, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanienabotl

Humans don't like to suffer! Nor should we have to really.. but sometimes at the end we have a greater understanding on why we must go through these periods of suffering. I hope things get easier for you and give yourself some time and love to figure out why you are experiencing the heart wrenches, regardless if he is your TF or not.

With regards to birth dates, I have no idea on validity but we both have repeat numbers in birthdays and months and him with year also. Our Life numbers and Sun numbers both equal 11 together, as do other variations equalling 11 or 1. I played with my calculator once and it was quite astonishing.
Old 22-02-2014, 03:36 AM
jeanienabotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
Humans don't like to suffer! Nor should we have to really.. but sometimes at the end we have a greater understanding on why we must go through these periods of suffering. I hope things get easier for you and give yourself some time and love to figure out why you are experiencing the heart wrenches, regardless if he is your TF or not.

With regards to birth dates, I have no idea on validity but we both have repeat numbers in birthdays and months and him with year also. Our Life numbers and Sun numbers both equal 11 together, as do other variations equalling 11 or 1. I played with my calculator once and it was quite astonishing.

Thank u vis a vis. I know we are a soul connection of some sort; I just don't know for sure if we're TFs. However, too many things suggest that we are. And, yes, I do actually know why I'm experiencing this pain. I have to find my independence. I am an independent person in the sense that I don't need anyone to do anything for me. However, I am not independent in the sense of feeling secure by myself. I long for companionship with a significant other. I need someone in my life. Funny thing is, before I became aware of what I needed to do, I told him what I just told u about independence (and it was the second to last time I saw him). I was sitting on his couch. He was up doing something in the kitchen, walked into the living room where I was sitting, stopped and stood there to listen to me. He never responded to me; just went back to doing what he had been doing. Anyway, what do I do while he doesn't talk to me? I go on a dating site, talk to other guys, and sometimes go on dates. Hate being alone. Sigh. One of these days...
Old 22-02-2014, 03:45 AM
Master
If a TF is a spiritual connection and has nothing to do with the physical... then I imagine things like birthdates, eye colour, gender, etc. would have nothing to do with it.