Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-03-2015, 08:45 AM
Pathfinder
Desire

Im sure this has been discussed but I couldn't find it with the search.

I understand that Not all tf or sc are sexual but for those out there that do have sex involved...how would you describe it? My sc is not the best lover I've ever been with but yet the desire for him is so intense that it is overwhelming at times. It's like we become one (at least to me lol) our energy meshes and I feel literally like my soul is connecting with his. Does this make sense? Anyone relate?
Old 01-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Administrator
Thank you for asking as this is a very important part of these connections,

The sexual aspect of these connections are incredibly creative and powerful energies, they are intently personal and enjoyable, they are divine by nature and have a huge and very important life long lesson to teach each and every person

if this sexual energy finds you worthy of its attentions then it is because you are ready to learn these lessons, what you get from them is beyond another to describe but there are a few things I have noticed when experiencing them

1, they can increase in intensity, born from a need to know more about it
2, it can be adictive, which leads to suffering if not placed in check
3, the heart chakra is the point of connection, its like having a chord attached from you to another person
4, the sackral chakra is where the sexual energy goes to naturally once a heart chakra connection occurs
5, this can be moved back to the heart chakra by will alone if such an experience is not apropriate. ie your at work, or on a bus or walking about town
6. when focused on the heart chakra sexual energy can be transmuted into divine love for all and everything, (which I feel is the real reason why we can experience it)
7, do not mistake this sexual energy as a personal phisical need, it is pure unadulterated energy with only one purpose,, to create with whatever is in your hearts desires
8, can balance not only your chakras but that of anyone you intently think of
9 be carefull what you think while in that state of bliss

these are not rules, or how you would engadge in learning of these connections, we are individual with unique expereinces, they are beautiful and make you wonder just where such energy comes from.

Heart
Old 01-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Ascender
Thanks for sharing Heart. This is a subjet where I have not found many information, related to the SC/TF connections.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Administrator
You are most welcome

if the intensity is too much...
just focus and clear the mind and breath deeply, slowly, bring the energy to the heart see it move there and ask for it to be transmuted to an inner love, you will feel a glowing feeling in your heart,

it is most warming
Old 01-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
You are most welcome

if the intensity is too much...
just focus and clear the mind and breath deeply, slowly, bring the energy to the heart see it move there and ask for it to be transmuted to an inner love, you will feel a glowing feeling in your heart,

it is most warming
Yes I have felt that, warm, healing and blissful! Thanks for the tip :)
Old 02-03-2015, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finallyhomewithin

I understand that Not all tf or sc are sexual but for those out there that do have sex involved...how would you describe it? My sc is not the best lover I've ever been with but yet the desire for him is so intense that it is overwhelming at times. It's like we become one (at least to me lol) our energy meshes and I feel literally like my soul is connecting with his. Does this make sense? Anyone relate?

Hi.

It does make sense and I can relate to it. Soul bonds are deep love affairs. The question then become how best to get the most out of it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finallyhomewithin

I can most definitely relate. The desire is so intense that I can feel "awake" down there just by thinking of him. It can get to be a little too much and can happen anytime, anywhere. At first I thought TF wasn't the best lover, but I realized that was just my ego judging him by shallow yardsticks. In reality he is the BEST lover, he has never done anything but turn sex into a gentle, pleasurable merging of our bodies and souls, deep eye contact, loving words, or if we just kiss, it goes on for hours and the desire for each other is overwhelming, we just want to consume each other and it's so much more than physical. The time I am around him before we ever make it to bed, I am so stirred up by his mind, emotions and spirit. It's like just being around him is subconscious foreplay, not to mention the conscious moments where I am admiring his physical body, something he says or does, his smile, etc. By the time I can actually express my intense feelings for him intimately, I am pretty overwhelmed, in a most beautiful way. In fact I find it very difficult to ever imagine going back to any kind of sex I ever had before him even though I may have climaxed more easily with it. I believe we are working up to that part of it being mind-blowing, it just takes time. He is extremely respectful of my body.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz614
I can most definitely relate. The desire is so intense that I can feel "awake" down there just by thinking of him. It can get to be a little too much and can happen anytime, anywhere. At first I thought TF wasn't the best lover, but I realized that was just my ego judging him by shallow yardsticks. In reality he is the BEST lover, he has never done anything but turn sex into a gentle, pleasurable merging of our bodies and souls, deep eye contact, loving words, or if we just kiss, it goes on for hours and the desire for each other is overwhelming, we just want to consume each other and it's so much more than physical. The time I am around him before we ever make it to bed, I am so stirred up by his mind, emotions and spirit. It's like just being around him is subconscious foreplay, not to mention the conscious moments where I am admiring his physical body, something he says or does, his smile, etc. By the time I can actually express my intense feelings for him intimately, I am pretty overwhelmed, in a most beautiful way. In fact I find it very difficult to ever imagine going back to any kind of sex I ever had before him even though I may have climaxed more easily with it. I believe we are working up to that part of it being mind-blowing, it just takes time. He is extremely respectful of my body.
You verbalized the emotions I'm talking about perfectly. And yes, it is my ego judging. He is the best lover in actuality because if I had to choose there's no comparison. It goes beyond the climax aspects. It's a merging of bodies and souls as you put it.