Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-10-2010, 04:37 AM
Royalite

Desiring Love

I have never met my twin flame and the term is rather new to me. But ever since I was kid, I often felt like there was someone out there desiring me as much as I desired them.

I would love to find that person. I've had many crushes and liked a few guys but nothing ever hit my soul on that level. Very few guys in my life have I felt enamored with. I wanted to know them better. I would even fantasize about them. But my soul was still searching. Whenever I meet guys, some have said, "You're the one!" and I played the game wanting to believe that they were the one too. But they weren't and I eventually sinked into a depression because I could never get close enough to that one who I know is desiring me as much as I desire them. And I tried to deceive myself into believing that the one I was with was "the one".

I don't know who they are. I just know they're out there.
Old 30-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Master
I found when I didn't think about finding the love of my life, he appeared to me, I left it in God's lap or the Universe' lap and viola six months later he literally "appeared"
Spiritlite.
Old 30-10-2010, 08:37 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I found when I didn't think about finding the love of my life, he appeared to me, I left it in God's lap or the Universe' lap and viola six months later he literally "appeared"
Spiritlite.

Yup. I did the same thing.....except it took about a year and a half to manifest. When you give God that kind of control over your life, thats when He makes magic things happen that will just blow your mind. But its not something that will just be like "BAM. Happily ever after." This is the hardest relationship ever because you have to heal from old insecurities and baggage and you change so much along the way, but it is worth it. God can write a better story for our lives than we can ourselves.

Throughout my life, I've dreamt of a "mystery man." Sometimes it was a faceless guy I happened to be making love to and other times it was a guy standing at the end of the aisle on my wedding day and I couldn't see his face. And now that I've found my twin, I'm a firm believer that those times I had the dreams of the "mystery man" was really him all along.
Old 30-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Spiritlite.

yep same for me too , all my life i have been serching , then soon as i stiopped and was happy with what i had suddenyl he came along , love comes along when u least expect it mine came within three months

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”