Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2022, 08:05 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Hello asearcher

The "signs" you see, are you sure it's not also from perhaps an extremely open or stimulated third eye chakra?
Hi Izz,

I can't say. All I can say is that I get a feeling. And then I look into it.

Something did happen to me one time or what it now was I did, but I closed that channel, if that was third eye chakra or not I can't tell. If and when I meditate which I very rarely do these days I can feel it, even if I did not ask for it. Before when it happened I was afraid to loose my sanity, maybe that would not have happened, but I did not dare to take a chance, being a mom and all. I've heard others go down that road, and it was a road I did not think I would be maybe strong enough to take with mentality intact. Then others say it does not open til you are ready for it. I don't know what to believe.

This is just part of me I guess, I see "the little things", I then see a pattern, and I go with it. Some others don't. But I don't know why I suddenly get a hunch, get a feeling. It just happens. It has helped me in my job and other situations. The others then to me reacted too slow or did not react at all and later came with the comment "How did you know?". But when I start explaining I know I come off looking like a maniac so I avoid doing that. But being highly sensitive means I suppose I see, and feel things at times at another frequency? Maybe frequency is the wrong term. I don't know what to call it by. I really don't know. Interesting to me is that one autistic (not someone in my life) explained that he heard noises no one else heard. Dogs too have this, I think? Better hearing? "Humanly" it shouldn't happen, but still it does. Perhaps it is when the stimulation is either too high up or too low? I know when you can have anxiety you can see, hear things in a more threatening way than if you don't have it. Still the kind of frequency this autistic man described would not be possible for someone alone with anxiety to hear, if he now had that, that is. They had studied this with him when he was a young boy. How they found out.

My mom said I always said that when I was a little girl and she did not understand me. I would tell her about "the little things" and that was what was a give away, not what people said. I told her people say what they are comfortable in saying. There for one should be gentle about the other stuff. As there is pain behind that door. Why important to let people keep their dignity (especially in fights, to not go too far).

Last edited by asearcher : 19-03-2022 at 08:48 AM.
Old 19-03-2022, 09:38 AM
Master
Do you mean perhaps you are more in tune with certain frequencies that may not be sensed by others?

Still sounds like some of it has to do with third eye chakra
Old 19-03-2022, 10:23 AM
asearcher

I guess I am not able to tell if it is something caused by my sensitivity or by the third eye chakra. Maybe one day I will know :) Thank you for asking, Izz.
Old 19-03-2022, 10:25 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Sometimes it is nice to let in a little fresh air... ocean breeze...
Awww... that's really nice, glad I could help in my own little screwed up way I suppose, hi hi
Old 19-03-2022, 10:40 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
Just by the sound of the way you've set up everyone to view them as someone not worthy of empathy, trust, or anything worthy. Yet, you're so fixated on the deeper meaning of them being in your life.
yes now that you mention it that is weird. i guess because i wish to avoid that person.

I think we have all sorts of spirits/soul members in our soul group and we are here to learn. However one can only learn so much when you know someone else is stuck in their mindset. You do not know this individual like I do and the rest.

In the past this individual has done things on purpose to re-access my life, and admitting so - wanting me to know that, that is. I can read now what I wrote before and see that that did not come across clearly, so sorry about that. It was not me trying to be pompous.

I was trying to see when that patterned took an end perhaps, and in all honesty I believe it has a pretty long time ago, and when we were apparently?? this is what is unclear to me as well, get the same or similar thoughts in our heads and our lives to go into certain points, spots, where we should have met up - but we didn't, and we haven't so far.

I think in the end we will all be finished grown and I believe in the end good will win, but at the same time there is no point in having an individual in my life that only brings poison in it and where I ultimately pay the price for it, so no thanks to that one.

If this person has more pain in it's system than I have and that is a cause for it to act the way it does, fine that is a reason but it is not an excuse, not how it treats others, not just me here. If other people chose to put up with that that is their choice to make. I make a different choice. I am now in the fortunate position where I can do that. I will do what I can to not get that person back in my life, yes. If that makes me a horrible person who is not sacrificing enough so be it. I've done way too much sacrificing for this person in the past and let's just say I ran out of it.

I have actually been the one who has shown this person much more empathy and respect than that person has shown me, it had lots of chances to change it's behavior and it did not. And I think in a way that is karma. When the chances run out (at least for this life time), and that I am simply passed it. I am passed wanting anything to do with this person.

I haven't set up everyone against this person so I can't relate at all with where you got that from. What ever went wrong between us stayed between us, as that is my style in real life - I don't go and say bad things about someone else behind their back.

Last edited by asearcher : 19-03-2022 at 12:12 PM.
Old 19-03-2022, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I guess I am not able to tell if it is something caused by my sensitivity or by the third eye chakra.

Depending on the situations, they can intersect (third eye and levels of sensitivity)
Old 21-03-2022, 07:06 AM
Master
Coming back to this thread, asearcher - an overactive third eye (which I actually experienced in the past) can cause one to feel overwhelmed and overloaded with information - even information we actually didn't ask for. And aside from that, that feeling of being ungrounded

My suggestion is to find ways to be further grounded, de-clutter (including internally) and not beat yourself up too much over it