Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Desperately need advice on my twin flame situation

This story is extremely lengthy but I would be so appreciative if someone would read it. I thought I might note that I've had demons attached to me for years. My birthday is 8/27/98 and my twin flame's is 8/27/01.

I never had any other relationships. For years I've had a sexual fascination with Dave Mustaine, the frontman of the band Megadeth. Detasseling corn over the summer, I met this kid named Mason. I couldn't believe my eyes because he looked exactly like Dave Mustaine. For some reason people think I look just like Mason. Before this, I had met several people named Mason. When I first started texting Mason I started involuntary shaking like CRAZY and I thought something was seriously wrong with me. I started getting deathly ill.

Eventually I met with him some where. We had sex. When some friends of mine came to pick me up, they were laughing and told me how he took videos of what he did to me and sent it to everyone on his school football team. I screamed cutting things at him and said how much I hate him.

After that, my life turned into a living hell and I lost the few friends I had. Mason didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore. I could go into SO much more detail about all this. I've called and texted him several times pleading with him to be with me again, and he crushed me. People think I'm crazy for loving him because everyone thinks he's desperate ugly loser. Whenever I talk to anyone about him I start shaking violently. I'd go through hell and back to be with him again. Last week I asked a pastor to pray demons out of me and after I stopped screaming and wailing, I had the exact same feeling I do when I communicate with Mason.

I would be so grateful if someone could talk to me about this. I left out a lot of information.
Old 15-02-2017, 04:28 AM
Experiencer

I can't say 100% what's going on here. But, it sounds like you really had a passionate crush on the Dave guy and the guy who looked like him degraded you after he slept with you and you're pleading for his return. I would not plead for his return at all. If he is truly someone close to your soul/heart, he has his own ego to work out and you need to leave him alone until he can come to you and apologize, then y'all can work towards moving forward after that. But I wouldn't chase someone who sounds like they showed y'all having sex to the whole football team. When there's love within yourself, and you work out your own demons, youll see even if he was completely overcome by ego, you do not chase someone like that.

Twin flame is a very powerful term btw. Please don't align your entire being with just anybody.
Old 15-02-2017, 08:58 AM
Guide

hi and good for you for reaching out. Listen, spiritual bonds are very powerful. However, the way we deal with them is dependent on our emotional readiness and our emotional health. It does not matter if he is your twin flame. If he does not treat you well, if he used or mistreated you, you need to address that and even step away if he can't make amends. If, you do not see the point in this, or if you need help in seeing this, I think you could use some work on your self-esteem and emotional blockages -perhaps maybe, with a therapist. Good luck and please, let us know how you are doing
Old 16-02-2017, 05:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel

Twin flame is a very powerful term btw. Please don't align your entire being with just anybody.

Totally agree with you here...

Personally I am not sure this guy is your twin flame...its a really confusing subject but I dont think he could cause you such pain if he was your true twin flame...perhaps this the catalyst for meeting your true twin ~ hope things work out , best of luck