Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Master

On the various beings in my life

Hii all,

I thought I could write about the beings I notice around me. And what I notice about them.

I won’t mention the entire time “I think” or “IMO”, but please take note that this is my experience and I am quite alone in this. It’s my own formed perspective. You don’t have to agree.

Well there are animals. I feel animals are different from humans, but not out of arrogance or intolerance. I feel they have their own way, while humans another.

There are humans. And this is where they differ most from animals. The human population does not exist of a small collection of beings. Instead, there are a lot of beings within the human population. Varying from various kinds of demons, to earth angels and just the rational (and similar types such as what I call the insightful). I don’t want to divide humans on what they do in a certain lifetime, but I see a huge contrast in traits of their consciousness itself.

Earth angels and other parts of that group. These seem to have a great natural and spiritual intelligence. Not sure what they are currently doing, but probably going through some tough times for some reasons.

Angels. These are currently lending hands to other beings. Not sure what they are up to.

Deities. Currently only partially involved. They learned a lot and are changing things up some. They are at times quite individual, even tho having a kind of shared space.

The Fundamentally Mutating (not sure what it is), a being that keeps on seeking change. Weird consciousness. Seems to be in better waters. There are more of him. Currently incarnated. Maybe they are scouts or maybe just beings brought down to earth because they “had to be stopped”. I know a lot about one of them. I think it’s a small group that’s currently separated because else they are simply too strong for a good lesson time.

Demons. Not noticing them, just mentioning them cause why not. Have heard of them but seldom interacting. Don’t know what they’re doing here. Probably learning.

Then there are various kinds of insightful. Insightful are normal humans, but with the ability to process information in a better way. Still getting a grasp on when someone is a normal human, or an insightful. Or that they are just the same kind.

Knowers. Basically beings that are focused on a small interest area and focus on that for a longer period of time. Seem to be granted a place in this world now, after some major shifts. Seems like in certain parts they are highly appreciated by other beings but also been given labels other than their abilities. Huge focus on what they lack sometimes. I think they serve the universe pretty well by gather information and processing it. Details details details…

And there are others I notice, but not sure what they are.

Notice that I think of this as a way of various consciousnesses. I haven’t explored the animals and plants very much. Plants are another type. But plants have for sure variation going on in consciousness. Animals I sense quite the same usually.

Again, this is how I see it. Feel free to comment and share your views.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 30-10-2022, 06:56 PM
Master

Remember that what you think about reality makes your reality. We all see things differently, uniquely, my question is, what lies beyond what appears to be? There is something beyond what appears to be and it is there, for a thing to appear, it must appear in and be made of this something, what is this something?
Old 30-10-2022, 07:10 PM
Master

Hii ThatMan,

Yes, the wires…

Kind regards,

CW
Old 31-10-2022, 07:12 AM
Master

Look even beyond the wires, for this answer it is an answer given by the mind, what if you look beyond what the mind says, what do you find there? The answer you were given from your mind arises is made of and returns into.. what?

Last edited by ThatMan : 31-10-2022 at 07:58 AM.
Old 31-10-2022, 07:34 AM
Master

Welll…

I think it’s me
Old 31-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Welll…

I think it’s me

Who are you or what are you? If you keep searching and searching you will find that which is.