Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Master
I'll put this on here with regards to Angels helping/fixing things... I was going on the bike this morning to go around the park and college, got on it - flat rear tyre.

So pushed it back from the front of the house, got the foot pump to inflate it and good as new - put it back in the shed, check it later 'double check' there is a puncture.

I wasn't meant to be on that bike - I went to town instead to see my young friend that gives out magazines in the centre for donations... I said to him how is your hip, do you need anything, getting ready to offer something - he said I'm getting there, I said it was a virus bug and it'll go, his vibes looked good - yes he said I'm staying positive - good I said.

Then he spoke to lady going into a shop - I would say she was 95 at a guess... He said let me just get this door for this lady, well as he opened the door she fell backwards - I was nearly behind her, my friend said I seen your open arms ready to catch her, but just not near enough - but I did witness this 'she was lowered to the floor' backwards.

You should have seen the cavalry come instantly, ladies everywhere assisting - one said don't move, we'll get an ambulance - said I was right by her, it was like she was lowered to the floor, she hasn't broken anything.

So they lifted her up on a chair my friend had, she was smiling... I said after you did that Angels didn't you - you lowered her... Now they could have just done that, but I was allowed to witness and share here, thank you Angels - that tyre is still up 8 hours later, wasn't meant to be on that bike.

Have a good day/evening all...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-05-2022, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I noticed from my notes that preceeding several memorable llife events, an elderly person would smile and nod at me. The this occurence has happened with both good and bad events and spanned nearly 20 years.

It's not about the form they take to convey the message but rather the message itself, that's the most important thing. The question is...
Is the message I am receiving a message of love?..if so receive it with joy, if not turn a blind eye to it.
Amen utopia
Old 07-05-2022, 06:30 AM
asearcher

they can look like anything , it is very easy
Old 07-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Master
I went back up town today see my friend selling Big Issue magazines, as in the above message - I said to him 'did you see what happened yesterday' - yes he said its like she was guided, some energy held her back... I said yes my Angels or her Angels, but we were allowed to witness this - I said you said my arms were open trying to catch her, but just not close enough.

I said to him if someone was to fall backwards to the stone floor, you would bang your head wouldn't you on the floor... He said I thought you were holding her back like with energy, I said no - but thinking about it after it was Angels but I'll keep an open mind, can a person really do this as in Telekinesis, a full body weight - I bet someone on here knows the answer to that - but I'll definitely keep an open mind on it, for now it was Angels stepping in same on my bike when I fell off, and I witnessed being guided to the floor.

Bike tyre is still up by the way, I've been on it today... And Higher Knowledge can fix car door locks, when I was required with full attention / maximum effort to show/teach Freedom Fighters how to connect to their Higher Self through the gut feeling as on Facebook, 10 groups at one time when busiest, and with info on the Metatron thread later pages here for them read more in depth... God's free will must be obeyed - dark lower astrals are waiting for dictators, and those assisting on judgment day - yes its out there in space...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-05-2022, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, for sure. You are right
Old 02-10-2022, 01:16 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, I would say ..it certainly could have been a human prompted. But it also could have been an actual Angel. . . .

I totally agree.