Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 27-01-2011, 05:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by novaspirit
I would like to try to explain something to you that has been in my thoughts for many days and nights. I have spoken about this type of thinking and was trying to find a way to explain it. My first reason to bringing this to you is so that I can see you understand this line of thought that is in my head.

The world in which we live, most people live in the mindset and frame of what we can see, touch, taste and feel. Concepts, that fall outside of these senses are often questioned and even dismissed. I think the concept of multidimensional thinking falls under this category. Most people figure they don’t think multidimensional its some sort of kooky scientific preamble of quantum theory, delving into parallel universes even into string theory. But what if some logic was brought to this that helped you realized that you indeed thinking multidimensional and do it naturally?

When we look at an item like and apple you were told it is good for you. You see before you that you reach out and pick it up in your hands, and hold it. This tells you it is a real object and that its food. You also have a memory of trying it before and you remember it being delicious. You physically take a bite out of the apple and relish the sweet and juicy flavor. The thing is, you are making a decision by many different inputs and you are processing so fast that it even puts the fastest computer on earth to shame. This is your multidimensional thinking. So lets break it down into parts and see how each though affects how you make that split decision.

Multidimensional thinking is considered layered thinking, many ideas and thoughts that happened in one moment that are all separate yet are linked to each other. Our minds and thoughts actually work in this manner naturally, only we just haven’t been aware of it as it does come so naturally. Take the apple, when you see it, multiple events fire off simultaneously. You are cycling through different perceptions instantaneously to come to the decision that you like that apple and you’re going to eat it.

First you have this outer perception, this perception is information that was told or taught to you. This perception comes from outside sources such as school, media, books or teachers. This is where you learned that apples come from trees and that it is a fruit. You were told that an apple was good for you. This is the outer perception from how you view this apple. Then there is the immediate perception of the space immediately surrounding you. This perception allows you to experience the apple in your hand to feel its skin and to know it’s real. The inner perception is your inner thoughts in which contain your memories of experiences in the past. You remember what an apple tasted like, how it felt when you bit into the fruit and you remember that you liked it. With all of these perceptions working simultaneously together you come to a decision that you are going to eat that apple. The amazing thing is you processed all of this information in a flash of a moment.

Outer, Immediate and Inner Perceptions are all different inputs of information that work together to help you come to a decision. This would be a 3 dimensional perspective of coming to make a decision. This is how many people function today. Some people might call this a ‘line of thought’, but it really isn’t because the decision to take a bite of that apple isn’t linear thinking at all. It doesn’t happen in chronicle logical order it happen simultaneously in layered thoughts. One perception right on top of another, yet all happening instantly. A computer processes information in a linear fashion, one line of code at a time, running equations one at a time until it comes to an answer. Depending on the size of the problem it can take minutes, to hours even days for it to come to an answer. Not with us humans. Each perception is layered right on top of each other and it all is processed together which allows us to come to an answer instantly. If we did think in linear fashion then a computer would beat us out any day since it processes linear thought must faster than we could possible do. An example of this is reach over and pick up a ball. You know from being taught and seeing others do it, to seeing the ball in front of you in your immediate space, and your memory that remembers the experiences of you doing it before, such as how you bend your body, shift your weight so you don’t fall when you lean over to pick up that ball. A robot can’t process that information the same way as you. It has to run through millions of lines of code just to command its next move. So in this you trump computer by your multidimensional thinking.

Like in quantum theory which suggests there are infinite parallel universes. There so to is multidimensional layers of thinking. For us humans, we just don’t venture much farther yet into these other layers of thought. But some do. There is a fourth layer of thinking, called extrasensory perception. This perception is another dimensional layer to your thoughts. Everyone has this perception as well, but not always as well noted as the other three mentioned above. This perception allows you know by reading a person’s body language. You know by their demeanor if you will get along with them or you won’t. It allows you to tell if a person is happy or sad before you talk to them. This is helps you determine how you will approach a person and talk to them or avoid them all together. Those really tuned into this layer of thinking will often consider this to be that they can read the energy of others or see auras. This is the energy field that we all can sense and it becomes a part of how we make a decision.

So in reality an average person is consciously using 4 dimensions of multidimensional thinking to come to a decision and it all happens in a fraction of a moment. Pretty impressive I would say for a human. When I say consciously using means that there are other layered dimensional thoughts that occur that we are not aware of. And I can go into those if you like.

But I am curious as to what you all think about this crazy thought? Does it ring a bell? Does it resonate? Let me know your thoughts.

It's a good idea which makes sense...

I think speaking of dimensionalty... like 3D means LxWxH which pertains to the possible relative motion but another way of seeing is merely the properties of quantities whch are distance and angle, so motion into another dimension may not actually be a new perpendicular direction but an entirely new and as yet undiscovered quality. ie distance and angle and something else, thus acording to the standard 3D paradigm extradimensionlity is occuring subliminally right here, so the layers of dimension seems very acceptable to me.
Old 27-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Master
harumph!! ego or no i consider it my job to employ my mind to think. the mind is an excellent tool and i can't imagine a purpose for the mind other than to think, to cogitate our feelings and perceptions into a creative individualistic, pragmatic and understandable view of our lives and the world around and within us. no ... it's not always fun or bliss invoking and it can be stressful but what job isn't sometimes.

thank you, novaspirit, for the interesting and well thought out read.
Old 27-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
You could be on to something.. Steve Pinker has talked about how the mind is a computer..

Computers don't feel anything.

Quote:
Still in all this "thinking" I don't see the fun it for you..?? or what would be the benefit of understanding our cognitive process's so well.. when in fact we will give up our EGO's/rational mind in the future.. looking at it that way.. this understanding by my definition would be a "waste of time" There are.. is my understanding It's aura really.. this is the scientific description that can't fathom the 'aura' Yes, aura or chakra's (it's a mix) We were not designed to be thinkers.. I say again.. thinking is what got us into trouble in the first place.. (that and lack/the distortion)

We were designed to experience.. were here to light fires.. slide down waterfalls/waterslides.. swing on the swing.. we really have no idea what real thinking is like from my understanding..

This entire reality was designed by the thinkers.. they have yet to come here and play is my understanding.. having too much fun thinking they are..
Yep, I agree.. The path forward.. the future is to upgrade the EGO.. get it quiet.. than eventually merge the spiritual, emotional and mental bodies into a oneness inside the physical body..

That is the plan for the "ascension" as I understand it.. that is mere months away or a 100+ years depending on what reality you go into..
Old 04-02-2011, 12:53 AM
Volune

Normally, there are three dimensions or troisov dimensos de la rentaire compte analyseus. Troisov dimensos are the three-like analytical pronounciation or announce of the dimensions by possible its wearer or one who defines the dimensions. De la rentaire compte analyseus is usually the phrase that mean of the rent of aire competitions. Together it means the three dimension pronounced/announced by the user due to the environment and the user's perspective of the dimensions. The galaxy contain three basic dimensional orbs of energy as one energy sphere and forms molecular structure based on the tile combination sets of the three basic dimensional sphere. When humans are using the energy set of anything, some of the spheres' interactions are combined to form minature and ignorable other multi-dimensions. Multi-dimensions that can easily mix with other reactions to still form the stable 3 dimensional dominance interactions. This is largely because the location of the world pressures the orbs/quark of energies into three interative sets of energy... outside the environment, there might be other dimensional combinations to form the steady 3 dimensional world this galaxy is a part of. Beyond the outside environment, there are possibilities of all variations of dimensions. Each variation is a resolute difference of time. As the variations of dimensions reach its limit, other worlds are transgretional (transferation and translation) components to a different type of matter and place.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Master
There is always one more thing than the number of dimensions.

A point is zero dimensions
Two points is one dimension.
Three points (now vertices) are two dimensions.
Four points are three dimensions.

Ie 3D requires four vertices, so a 4D shape needs 5 vertices, a 5D shape needs six vertices.

in the begining though something with no shape 0D requires one vertice (point) so it means that an infinite number of dimensions need infinity + 1 vertices... which is just silly...
Old 05-03-2011, 11:16 PM
AngelsSpirit

in lols gem, that's getting pretty much complicated! :P

anyway, back to OP, this extrasensory perception, I guess Im using it a lot. It makes life easy, almost too easy. however, Im not only using it to read people. I use it to read situations too. In fact, it's constantly there for me, it's the main reason I don't like walking into crowds. I pick so much information up in crowded places... Even just having a conversations with a friend while walking down the street, I see the subtleties, I sense it around me and the image I get then confirms it. The way someone talks in hushed whispers, scolding their child, how two people look at eachother lovingly but don't walk hand in hand, how someone rattles off while the other is distracted by everything around, an older woman nearing a step so I keep watching to make sure she doesn't fall. A man obviously late for a business meeting, by the way he dresses and talks to his secretary on the phone walking past us. Or seeing the new busdriver taking place behind the steering wheel, putting away his unscatched bag, nervously selling tickets, even making the mistake of giving the wrong ticket. It's things I notice/sense even before I fully realize the physical happening.
Anyway, it makes it easy to manipulate (though, it get's tiring to constantly keep your mind on that, so I just let things play out, saves me a lot of headache), life's just too easy since I began more and more conciencely using this method to assess situations. And Im only just becoming more aware of it...
Old 05-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by novaspirit
...There so to is multidimensional layers of thinking. For us humans, we just don’t venture much farther yet into these other layers of thought. But some do. There is a fourth layer of thinking, called extrasensory perception. This perception is another dimensional layer to your thoughts. Everyone has this perception as well, but not always as well noted as the other three mentioned above. This perception allows you know by reading a person’s body language. You know by their demeanor if you will get along with them or you won’t. It allows you to tell if a person is happy or sad before you talk to them. This is helps you determine how you will approach a person and talk to them or avoid them all together. Those really tuned into this layer of thinking will often consider this to be that they can read the energy of others or see auras. This is the energy field that we all can sense and it becomes a part of how we make a decision.

So in reality an average person is consciously using 4 dimensions of multidimensional thinking to come to a decision and it all happens in a fraction of a moment. Pretty impressive I would say for a human. When I say consciously using means that there are other layered dimensional thoughts that occur that we are not aware of. And I can go into those if you like.

But I am curious as to what you all think about this crazy thought? Does it ring a bell? Does it resonate? Let me know your thoughts.
This thread has been really interesting to read... giving me more to think about - thanks to everyone - including those brining it back up.

I think that part of spiritual journeys to truth involve learning to think with the other dimensions.
Imagine how much more compassion we can share - how much better we could work together if we did! Of course, there's also potential for problems... & I wonder if part of the reason why such awareness isn't so common is because of so much responsibility involved.

Just considering different ways of thinking & relating expands one's mind!
A while back, I started a thread called Dimensions...

Basic explanation of the 10 dimensions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY_ZgAvXsuw

Rap about the 10 dimensions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cInbf_-EICI&feature=related
Old 06-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Master
Then you have fractal dimensions like 2.435 D.

Who says you need whole numbers of dimensions?

Dimensions are the possible directions of movement, and we hear things like this is the 'third dimension' where actually it's three dimensional space.

The principle is equidistance which is a little obscure, because distance is only derived relatively. There is really no distance if all distances were equal for there would be no fractional measure like centimeter meter kilometer, nor would there be tangible directions since distance isn't there.

Two dimensions is such because only three points can be equidistant, but not four. To make four points equidistant you need another dimension. Five points cannot be equidistant in 3D etc.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Volune

This is originally the 17 dimensions, however the 3 dimensions is part of the 17 dimensions. Users apply the 3 dimensions' change to track the 17 dimension's patterns and change. Dimensions are rounded to a whole number, however it is completely possible decimals may apply.
Old 30-07-2011, 07:50 PM
beingindigo.net

When we have a moment of understanding, it is very difficult to translate that into words, so that others can see what we are seeing in our head. As for multidimentional thinking, it is difficult to describe to someone who has never seen it before. I think you did well. However, I thought it might be fun to kick it up a notch.

If you take an average person, when they look in the mirror, they see their reflection. You move into multidimentional thinking the moment you see yourself seeing yourself in the mirror. In this higher level of awareness, you are seeing your physical self through the eyes of your spiritual self. When we are in this higher spiritual self, we are not only aware of the physical world around us, but we also become aware of everything around us both physical and non physical. Let me try and explain. If you were standing between two mirrors, and you angled them just right you would be able to see a stream of multiple reflections of yourself that would continue on into infinity. There are no limits to the human mind. We are only limited by what we believe our limitations to be. If we believe we are "just" physical beings, then we will be forever stuck in the physical relm as prisoners of our own belief system. When we open up our spiritual self we move beyond the physical limitations and become part of everything around us and yes part of everything to infinity.

If you were to add energy to your analogy, then it would change the dynamics a great deal. As humans we are made up of pure energy. If you were to take a human cell and put it under a microscope and kept magnifying it until you could see the molecules and you kept magnifying it beyond that, at one point the molecules would disappear. That means that we are made up of seperate energy particles constantly moving to make up what we see in the mirror. When we move into the fourth and fifth levels of conciousness we become aware of not only the energy inside us but aware of the energy around us and how we are all part of this energy, not just seperate beings, but part of a universal energy. We are all linked together like one global conciousness. But not just humans, we are linked to the energy of the earth, the plants, the trees, the elements, the moon, the stars, and the universe. Weather or not we realize it, our energy can merge with another. You have passive merging, where in a study, they placed two total strangers in a room together for a couple of hours. then they seperated them. They found that when they inflicted pain to one, the other person felt it as well. And, you have concious merging, when two people open up their energy to each other they can merge and become of one mind, body, and spirit. In your analogy that would mean that if you are eating the apple, you are also sharing the experiece with everyone around you.

Also, while there are some who feel that thinking is overrated, keep in mind that, because we are pure energy we are linked to all energy. So much so that the human mind by mere thought alone, has the power to command even the quantum particles around them to create whatever they choose. We do this all the time, weather we are aware of it or not. Take the apple, first you created a picture of an apple in your head, and then you could see yourself eating the apple. At that point you gave a message to the quantum particles that you would like to eat an apple. They go to work looking for an apple. When they find the apple, they comminicate to your subconcious to go to the refrigerator, pick up the apple and put it in your mouth. Their job is now done. So, eating the apple was not just a multidimentional thought but the result of a collective energy cooperation. The fact that we as humans have the ability to command even the smallest quantum particle raises the question.

Who are we really?