Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-08-2016, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
There are things in the Maori culture that I have cut off that doesn't align itself with the overall outcome, same as any culture,belief system religious or otherwise. I too was raised in a Christian influenced society and although I do have many things against them there are many things that when put into the right context that I agree with. I know enough about that influence to know how it grew in number even in the land that is now called America. Btw I usually refer to that land as "The land of the four mountains". I won't bring up the Indian Boarding schools but for the ones that are still reeling from those disgusting years, they better accept the "warts and all" like any other culture/religion etc. Yes the Spirit of Nature is changing many things and for us its a return to her by limiting the things that destroy her, changing people's minds. This is not a new thing we are coming in to but a return. The voice of the Earth people will be heard among all the confusion.
Nice prayer btw although I would change the Christ to Annointing, I'm of the understanding that there are many Messiahs its just that they've been scattered to every nation. There's just one thing about the prayer that is missing and that is the inside of the person. Now it could mean that this prayer is for those that don't have the realisation of the anointing, I am assuming here. Here's my own quote that cannot be stolen and is allowed to be used by a certain people.
If your enemy shall pursue you from within journey to the without in peace, if your enemy shall pursue you from without journey to the below in peace, if your enemy shall pursue you from below journey to the above in peace and if your enemy shall pursue you from above journey back to the within in peace. In doing this you have been the leader this Earth has been waiting so patiently for. You have also shown your enemy what manner of peace you live by and you are your bestest of friends as well as your worst enemy. If you come out of that in peace you have attained the reigns that control your eternal self. I believe that is something to pass on even in your own concepts to your Gathering.
You've given the meaning of the hidden perfectly according to me. Although when I was out gaining knowledge I came upon my calling and yet had to battle it out with others that were going against me. So I totally grab all the knowledge I could and rammed it into my head knowing that one day it would all make sense. There was many a confusing days and nights to get through in order to understand. I'm even collecting info from other people(such as yourself) today and adding to what I already know. As you would already know I come from the Tupuna/Tipuna and Taonga concepts and with that I speak and gather healthy knowledge from others as if they have the Tupuna/Tipuna and Taonga concepts. It helps me to relate better. I am actually a collection of my spiritual family's voice that I hear and agree to that Ive gathered from the many conversations I have had.
When it comes to the hidden things it is our own limitations that hides the necessary info we have been so patiently waiting for, an appointed time for this return. With that I will mention the Beattitudes mentioned in the bibles. I'm glad to see the many people already awake and to be able to converse with them and to realise the reacquaintance.
Kia Tau te RangiMarie. Peace in the Heavens.

Greetings AHIYA,

Through the years have come across mainly beliefs, concepts, and practices that friends and people I come across bring. Still find there is so much more to learn and experience. Which keeps the journey interesting and shows in a way that there are many paths that can be traveled and they seem at times to cross and so this journey is no solo act, IMO.

Some may say the Christ is with in us, so leads me to think if this is so then when praying to Christ one is evoking the higher place with in oneself or connecting to Go. Not sure, but it seems that way to me.

Feel same can be obtained when walking in nature. See other walk in nature notice that they seem to get a real rush and seem there is a deep connection felt once more. A reminder of sorts. Like a child being with his/her mother. I find peace and a break from the craziness life can bring at time.

People are out fighting to protect the water, air, and earth. Nothing new, but seems more are becoming aware that can not continue going about trashing the Earth. The connection I feel is being felt once more.

I continue to learn and more is shown to me. I feel important to keep an open heart and mind. To welcome fellow travelers on life path. They too have stories to tell and never know what gifts they may give to ones life.

You mention enemy and at this time in my life I hold no enemies. But have some thoughts on this. There are those who may cross my path and challenge me or even insult me, but I may stand my ground, but not hold hate for them. Feel if I do, then they have won and dragged me into their anger/hate. So, defend myself if necessary, but hold no hate. Perhaps at times they come to show me my strengths and how to hold peace.

Yes, can take looking with in as to what may be held and whether it serves or not. If not, do what I can to face it and release it. For me this is of the journey.

Some things I understand and some things I don't, but it may be not for me, but another to follow or figure out. I feel if open we can all learn and help one another along the way.
Old 15-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
I thought I might add a funny to this exchange concerning the science of the philosophy of tacet knowledge but first some history. When Capt Cook arrived here he brought with him a translator from the Islands named Tupaea. Now Maori could easily understand him so nothing wrong there. They went away and came back some time later and again they brought with them a translator from the Islands only this time Maori couldn't understand him. Says alot about the confusion that flooded the Earth. Now that that is out of the way if I was to teach you the Maori word Mahi and that it means work, like Mahi Tahi means work as one. So you take that on board and remember it for the rest of your life. Then you may make a journey to this land and all is going well and you happen to meet up with a guy and in your mind he may look like a Maori and you say to him "How was your Mahi today?" And the guy you were speaking to happens to be from Tonga and he has a funny look on his face because he's wondering why you ask about his undies.lol
We've gotta speak in a language that the other person understands. In the case of a Tonga person and the Maori word Mahi I'll say to him "Mahi up cuz!" Lol
The same can be said about the Maori word Nono which means the behind so don't be surprised if a Cook Islander says they are going to a Nono which in their language means a feast.lol
I'm glad you are inspired by what Ive shared and there's more to share at some stage. I also like what is being shared back like two waters becoming one my brother/sister. Blessings to you and yours

This is funny. Language can be tricky at times.

I feel for anyone that has to learn English. So many words may sound the same, but have completely different meanings. Read/red, knight/night, for example.

It's amazing at times that we are able to communicate at all with each other.
Old 15-08-2016, 12:29 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Greetings AHIYA,

Through the years have come across mainly beliefs, concepts, and practices that friends and people I come across bring. Still find there is so much more to learn and experience. Which keeps the journey interesting and shows in a way that there are many paths that can be traveled and they seem at times to cross and so this journey is no solo act, IMO.

Some may say the Christ is with in us, so leads me to think if this is so then when praying to Christ one is evoking the higher place with in oneself or connecting to Go. Not sure, but it seems that way to me.

Feel same can be obtained when walking in nature. See other walk in nature notice that they seem to get a real rush and seem there is a deep connection felt once more. A reminder of sorts. Like a child being with his/her mother. I find peace and a break from the craziness life can bring at time.

People are out fighting to protect the water, air, and earth. Nothing new, but seems more are becoming aware that can not continue going about trashing the Earth. The connection I feel is being felt once more.

I continue to learn and more is shown to me. I feel important to keep an open heart and mind. To welcome fellow travelers on life path. They too have stories to tell and never know what gifts they may give to ones life.

You mention enemy and at this time in my life I hold no enemies. But have some thoughts on this. There are those who may cross my path and challenge me or even insult me, but I may stand my ground, but not hold hate for them. Feel if I do, then they have won and dragged me into their anger/hate. So, defend myself if necessary, but hold no hate. Perhaps at times they come to show me my strengths and how to hold peace.

Yes, can take looking with in as to what may be held and whether it serves or not. If not, do what I can to face it and release it. For me this is of the journey.

Some things I understand and some things I don't, but it may be not for me, but another to follow or figure out. I feel if open we can all learn and help one another along the way.
I could only find one place to comment and thought I have already covered it, so I don't need to do it again and it's nothing atm. But as for the rest of your post it seems you've got the right frame of mind to continue your journey without me having to comment, especially if you have no enemies. It's kinda hard to get a proper bearing on people's journey from a computer screen. I'll leave you with a serious quote. And it has to do with knowledge and a sponge and it goes like this. "Become the sponge and soak up knowledge wisdom and understanding............. Become sponge Bob. ID like to share your newly realised spiritual levels at a later date. Journey well Bro/Sis.
Old 15-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
This is funny. Language can be tricky at times.

I feel for anyone that has to learn English. So many words may sound the same, but have completely different meanings. Read/red, knight/night, for example.

It's amazing at times that we are able to communicate at all with each other.
I just saw this post, I'm going to respond honestly, there's many people around the globe that deliberately butchers the English language and even makes a language within a language. Sometimes deliberate mistakes like spelling mistakes are systematically put in at the write times just to make a separate meaning, sometimes specific numbers are used, ie seen that code before on this forum among others. I'll leave a song by Jimmy Cliff-Journey.
Old 15-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Master
Quote:
I could only find one place to comment and thought I have already covered it, so I don't need to do it again and it's nothing atm. But as for the rest of your post it seems you've got the right frame of mind to continue your journey without me having to comment, especially if you have no enemies. It's kinda hard to get a proper bearing on people's journey from a computer screen. I'll leave you with a serious quote. And it has to do with knowledge and a sponge and it goes like this. "Become the sponge and soak up knowledge wisdom and understanding............. Become sponge Bob. ID like to share your newly realised spiritual levels at a later date. Journey well Bro/Sis.

Thank you AHIYAH for taking the time to share a bit of your journey and views upon life.

May the road you travel bring what you need and be filled with peace.

Blessings to you and your loved one.