Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Knower
House won't let us move

I wasnt really sure where to put this...

My family has lived in this house for 10 years, mostly without incident.
It is the first house we've owned and the house my 2nd child was "born in" (i didn't give birth in the house).

Its not old, maybe 13 years old and we are the 2nd owners. I don't know much about the previous owners expect they were an older couple.

Anyways, we've been trying to get the house ready to move for months so my kids can be redistricted.
Something always goes wrong.
Suddenly a subfloor bows up, sinks and showers start leaking creating a mold problem, electrical problems like a whole wall of outlets go out, ceiling fans quit working the oven goes out, the microwave blows out, the back porch falls apart...
The list just goes on and on, one right after the other.

On top of that our emotional state is out of control.
We are hs sweethearts that have always been inseparable, there are times when we suddenly cant stand the sight of each other

Everything is a fight now.
Weve both become drained, depressed, and angry and can't pinpoint a reason. Yes, all the extra work on the house, but that shouldn't create stress like this..

Once we are away from the house everything is fine.
Its normal.

Ive noticed over the years the same thing happening next door.
Happy families move in, angry families move out.
A lot of crazy things have happened there, ie: child drowned and died, a happy family dog turned and ripped a kids ear off and severely scarred his face, one family just up and left, one little girl told me she used to see an old man watching the house from the woods, another boy said stuff would get moved around all the time..
The very first family seemed to be a happy one that tended to their yard and projects and at some point turned into hermits. You'd only see them take groceries inside and that's it.
In 10 years there has been at least 13 families in that house.

I'm scared whatever is there has slowly seeped it's way over here.

I want out of this house but I'm scared it is trying to keep us here by trying to financially and emotionally drain us.

Has anyone experienced this or does this sound crazy?
Old 03-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Master
Many of your posts deal with spiritualism, so it makes sense that you experience what you do, the way you do. I read an interesting article a few months ago, a Yogi talking about Spirit and how it manifests differently for everyone, depending on their consciousness persuasion so to speak: Believe in Jesus and you'll see Jesus, believe in Buddha and you'll have visions of him, etc.

I guess then I'm saying if you change your belief perspectives, perhaps your life situations and happenings will change as well. That's one approach to addressing this perhaps.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Master
do you live near any landmarks, cemeteries etc.? I am in an apartment now, very close to an old cemetery. Since we moved in in September more things have broken or gone missing than ever before.

It's always good - I have found in our situation - to imagine your home surrounded by a sphere of white glowing, loving light. Imagine you and all that you love encompassed in this light. Project nothing but love - when a bad thought comes into your head replace it with a loving one. This is the only thing that has made a difference for us.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 03-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Guide
Hi Ronin, Yes, energy can move, just like us. From one home to another. I would, just suggestions, do some self-protection of your family first, then the house then the property.

Also, as previously suggested, visualize a white light shield/dome over your home (IMO, this is a must). I advise people to take a picture of your house on a sunny day and paint a red or pink heart around it (to represent love) and place it somewhere where all family members can see it and reinforce the image upon the house.

I don't know how spiritual/religious you and your family are, but you may want to consider a house prayer to place inside the house. Not to go gung-ho, but you have no idea what level of negativity you may be dealing with. Then, lastly, find someone to give your house a spiritual cleansing.

Also, if you are trying to sell your house, call in St.Joseph to help you sell the house. I'm not Catholic or religious whatsover, but the saints aren't religious either. They seek to help us, so if you ask them for help, they will respond. When I was remodeling my home, I called in St. Joseph every day so that no one got hurt and that projects were successful.

I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 03-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Many of your posts deal with spiritualism, so it makes sense that you experience what you do, the way you do. I read an interesting article a few months ago, a Yogi talking about Spirit and how it manifests differently for everyone, depending on their consciousness persuasion so to speak: Believe in Jesus and you'll see Jesus, believe in Buddha and you'll have visions of him, etc.

I've heard Buddhist Masters say this also.

Ronin - peace and well being to you and your loved ones. Namaste.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 03-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Seeker

This could be a case of an ancestral spirit not wanting to give up someplace they are happy/content and feel they can better protect you.

As far as the landmark or cemetery, look into this.

I have seen homes built on battlefields have similar incidents, and a couple that were actually built over unmarked graves have these problems.

However, if everything was fine before you actually planned to move, it could be a situation where the spirit occupying the home does not want you to leave. If it is due to the proximity to an unmarked grave, battlefield, then you have done something at some point to make the spirit feel at ease with your family.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Knower
I have sage and have noticed something urging me to dig it out and burn it in the house, but I have also noticed a mental block on doing it as well.

There seems to be a mental block a lot lately. Im a go getter, get in, do the job, get out, but something has been holding me back.
Its irritating.
I'm exhausted all the time, like there is a weight on my chest, or like I'm hauling something around all day.

If I do start doing thing tools will go missing right in the middle of the project.
Things are literally hid so well we wont find them for weeks.
Simple stupid things.
Hammers, tape, nails, sand paper, paint rollers

There is a cemetery, but its a mile down the road.

We live on a old cow pasture.
There are several old home steads that date from the 1800s, 1930s, 1970is that have collapsed or are on the verge, so who knows if there are hidden graves somewhere.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Master

You aren't crazy, but you need to assert your will. I lived in Salem (rented) and my landlady had to sell due to a separation. Once the house went on the market, the spirits attached played havoc more than usual, that I had to sleep over at a friends instead.

She did sell and move, there was no choice, but they didn't make it easy. I saged the place, every nook and in the garden to pacify them that it was okay. They are afraid, but unless they have decided to transition, then they will remain.

I lit white candles all of the time and spoke to them, to tell them what was happening and why. It's not easy and is draining, but it's possible.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Administrator
Is the house built on something like an old buriel ground etc? you could try to smudge your house,and if you dont feel this is the case ask a priest to bless the house for you.

Namaste
Old 05-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator
It doesn't have to be trapped or unhappy Souls or that kind of thing....it could be electro-magnetic frequencies from a local source and affecting energies of various people? I remember once going with my husband to look at a house, which we desperately needed at the time. While we were there, I kept feeling awful....slight headache (and I never get headaches) slight wooziness, weariness, brain fog, low mood....etc. He didn't get any of these things.
Nevertheless, we looked around, then we left. As soon as we left, about 100 yards further on I felt normal again. I went back and had a really good look round, and felt the same things again. Then I noticed the house was directly under an electricity pylon. We didn't move there. My husband completely understood; although he wasn't as affected as I was at the time, he might have been slowly dragged down over time.

But if you feel it might be uneasy Souls, getting someone (a psychic or Medium) in for an assessment, and to do a thorough cleansing might be a good idea.