Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-08-2016, 07:55 PM
Seeker

Smudging

Okay I really need some help here. I got something going on in my apartment and its freaking out me and my daughter. I want to smudge the place but my husband thinks burning sage will smell like pot and get us kicked out. He asked me to find a different way to deal with this that doesn't smell so strong or involve burning things. I don't know if there are other ways but I'm open to suggestions.
Old 19-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Administrator
Put small bowls of salt around the place that is supposed to help,another way is to put amethyst crystals in the corners of your windows.that also helps with negativity,

Namaste
Old 20-08-2016, 06:16 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Put small bowls of salt around the place that is supposed to help,another way is to put amethyst crystals in the corners of your windows.that also helps with negativity,

Namaste

I had a negative entity follow me around for years, it stopped at our last apartment when an old friend put salt in a bowl on the back of my toilet. Never asked him why, but why did it work? Either way, I hope that works for you if that's what you choose, Teacup. Positive vibes and well wishes to you!
Old 20-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacup
Okay I really need some help here. I got something going on in my apartment and its freaking out me and my daughter. I want to smudge the place but my husband thinks burning sage will smell like pot and get us kicked out. He asked me to find a different way to deal with this that doesn't smell so strong or involve burning things. I don't know if there are other ways but I'm open to suggestions.

Here's a method you can try. It's all energetic and works to protect your home, whatever the building may be, from negative energy. I'm not entirely sure what book I got this from but I think it might be kabalah (sp?) magic.

Begin with the east side of your apartment. Start with the northeast room. Standing in the middle of the room, face east. Imagine a large pentagram in white light and draw it on the east wall using your index finger. Imagine a white light from your finger as you draw a large pentagram beginning at the top point of the star.

As you draw it, you may feel inspired to call on an Archangel or another powerful being from the Light.

When you have finished drawing the pentagram, draw a connecting line as you turn south to repeat what you did when you faced east.

Continue with west and north then connect it to the east pentagram. At this point, you made four stars connected with a line touching the top points of all the stars.

From the east star, continue drawing a connecting line to the floor where you'll draw another large pentagram in white light. You should be standing in the middle of this star and is okay to turn around as you draw it in white light.

From the floor, draw a connecting line to the ceiling and draw another large pentagram there. The ceiling pentagram (star) is connected only to the one on the floor.

You have finished drawing a line, or chain, of connected stars for one room. This will protect that room from negative energy and replace it with positive energy.

If you have another room on the east wall, draw the star chain in there too.

When you have finished all the rooms on the east wall, turn to the south wall. If there is a room or two there, repeat what you did for the other room(s) on the east wall.

Continue with the west and north walls and whatever room may be attached to those walls.

For an open area in the middle of an apartment, like a living room, do them last.

Treat bathrooms as separate rooms and if the bedroom has a bathroom, put a star chain in the bathroom first. Follow up in the bedroom.

I hope my instructions made sense and help you and your daughter. Since there's no sage, etc. it won't bother anyone and removes the possibility of getting kicked out.

Blessings to you and your family.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 21-08-2016, 06:42 AM
Master

I suggest to go to each room and light a candle (that doesnt smell) and then focus on divine light white light bringing it down through your crown and out through your hands and focus on filling each room with this.

I usually say a prayer in each room as I go and ask for the room to be cleansed of any negative energies. I focus on each room until the room feels lighter before moving on to the next one.

There are other things too you can burn which wont smell like drugs (white sage does doesnt it lol) eg if you have an oil burner you can use pure essential oils in it which will just then make your place smell nice which your neighbours could even make nice comments over. There are many different ones which can be used to lift the vibration of a room. (just make sure its pure essential oil being put in and not fragrnant oils..those are chemicals and can be toxic in an oil burner).