Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-12-2018, 07:57 PM
ImthatIm

I believe in adaptation.

The Theory of evolution. That is a movement and tries to say I came from a monkey after I came from a amoeba and then adopt another Theory called the Big Bang that tries to prove there is no God.

NO! NO!! NO!!!

Can a species adapt ? Yes.
Can a species evolve. In some ways maybe.
My beliefs on this matter are my beliefs.
Ultimately I believe in God/Creator and I am his creation, along with all other creations.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Experiencer

no it is not compatible-again a truth slightly twisted to deceive
Old 23-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Master
If you eliminate the significance of time, since eternity is the greater reality and truth, then what have you but, "creation".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 31-12-2018, 03:39 PM
Master
It is possible to believe in both evolution and the Catholic church’s teaching on creation, Pope Francis has said, as he cautioned against portraying God as a kind of magician who made the universe with a magic wand.

“The big bang, which is today posited as the origin of the world, does not contradict the divine act of creation; rather, it requires it,” the pope said in an address to a meeting at the pontifical academy of sciences.

“Evolution of nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation because evolution presupposes the creation of beings which evolve.”

Pope Francis, 77, said it was easy to misinterpret the creation story as recounted in the book of Genesis, according to which God created heaven and Earth in six days and rested on the seventh.

“When we read the creation story in Genesis we run the risk of imagining that God was a magician, with a magic wand which is able to do everything,” he said.

“But it is not so. He created beings and let them develop according to internal laws which He gave every one, so they would develop, so they would reach maturity.”

I agree with what he said but a lot of Christians are slightly upset.

Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 are a little different, in Genesis 1 it states that animals, and finally humans, were created on day six
Genesis 2 implies that humans were created before animals.

If animals are created before humans then mybe this is referring to Evolution, which makes more sense to me as a firm believer in Evolution....
Old 31-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It is possible to believe in both evolution and the Catholic church’s teaching on creation, Pope Francis has said, as he cautioned against portraying God as a kind of magician who made the universe with a magic wand.

“The big bang, which is today posited as the origin of the world, does not contradict the divine act of creation; rather, it requires it,” the pope said in an address to a meeting at the pontifical academy of sciences.

“Evolution of nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation because evolution presupposes the creation of beings which evolve.”

Pope Francis, 77, said it was easy to misinterpret the creation story as recounted in the book of Genesis, according to which God created heaven and Earth in six days and rested on the seventh.

“When we read the creation story in Genesis we run the risk of imagining that God was a magician, with a magic wand which is able to do everything,” he said.

“But it is not so. He created beings and let them develop according to internal laws which He gave every one, so they would develop, so they would reach maturity.”

I agree with what he said but a lot of Christians are slightly upset.

Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 are a little different, in Genesis 1 it states that animals, and finally humans, were created on day six
Genesis 2 implies that humans were created before animals.

If animals are created before humans then mybe this is referring to Evolution, which makes more sense to me as a firm believer in Evolution....

I agree in the evolution of earth and "only" non sentient life AND only AFTER the big bang was created by an intelligent thought process of an almighty entity.

And as any ecologist realizes, this earth is an organic situation and needs the organisms, animals and mamals etc etc to create the nutrition for all plant life to feed off of, in order to flourish. and also to break down the organic matter so that any first earthlings were not up to their arm pits in organic waste matter etc etc.

So evolution of the earth, plant life and the organisms, animals and mamals etc etc had to be here and correctly functioning, for substantial time in order for the planet to thrive and to create a suitable form of oxygen and food, to support and feed earthlings.

And when you think about it, the ocean and land surface plant life and trees etc etc are necessary to create oxygen etc etc and to filter it in order to support life.

It all depended on a very slow evolution before the God entity could create the first spiritual beings and place them on earth and be clothed in flesh.

The God head would have created the big bang with THOUGHT, in such a way, that would manipulate the invisible spiritual matter of the universe, to form all physical matter in one huge energetic climatic explosion, within the spiritual universe.

And from that moment on, it would have been a waiting game for suitable planets to form and flourish, in order to put spiritual beings clothed in flesh, on to.

Creating anything from invisible spiritual matter, via thought, is a simple task for any spiritual being, so imagine what the almighty entity could do with thought.
Old 31-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I agree in the evolution of earth and "only" non sentient life AND only AFTER the big bang was created by an intelligent thought process of an almighty entity.

And as any ecologist realizes, this earth is an organic situation and needs the organisms, animals and mamals etc etc to create the nutrition for all plant life to feed off of, in order to flourish. and also to break down the organic matter so that any first earthlings were not up to their arm pits in organic waste matter etc etc.

So evolution of the earth, plant life and the organisms, animals and mamals etc etc had to be here and correctly functioning, for substantial time in order for the planet to thrive and to create a suitable form of oxygen and food, to support and feed earthlings.

And when you think about it, the ocean and land surface plant life and trees etc etc are necessary to create oxygen etc etc and to filter it in order to support life.

It all depended on a very slow evolution before the God entity could create the first spiritual beings and place them on earth and be clothed in flesh.

The God head would have created the big bang with THOUGHT, in such a way, that would manipulate the invisible spiritual matter of the universe, to form all physical matter in one huge energetic climatic explosion, within the spiritual universe.

And from that moment on, it would have been a waiting game for suitable planets to form and flourish, in order to put spiritual beings clothed in flesh, on to.

Creating anything from invisible spiritual matter, via thought, is a simple task for any spiritual being, so imagine what the almighty entity could do with thought.

Thanks Neil, interesting thoughts...
Old 31-12-2018, 05:43 PM
ImthatIm

Sky123
Genesis 1: 28 says replenish the earth. Ponder that.
Old 31-12-2018, 09:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sky123
Genesis 1: 28 says replenish the earth. Ponder that.

Am I correct in saying, that out of all of the biblical scriptural versions, that only the KJV uses the word....."replenish". The rest use words such as "fill"
Old 31-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Thanks Neil, interesting thoughts...

In the mediumship works of James Padgett, the celestial spiritual beings suggest that some considerable time after the first parents were placed on earth, the earthlings had degenerated to a form of lesser than the animals of the earth (equivilant to cave man), and then after more substantial time they had evolved back to what we are today.

And the celestial suggest that it is a truth that mankind did devolve from the perfection & beauty of the first parents, & that it is nigh on impossible to prove that the Neanderthals had infact originated from the perfection and beauty of the first parents OR did evolve from an organism or from something from the sea. because all history of a well formed human kind living on earth before prehistoric man (skeletal remains) has since been wiped from the face of the planet by multiple planetary cataclysm.
So scientific studies can not be completed in order to come up with the correct information to show that mankind may have devolved to lesser than the animals and then evolved to our present state of being. Because all they will find is prehistoric type skeletal proof, because of earthly cataclysm.

And i think science is just recently discovering remains and material items that seems to "prove" that the prehistoric man was far more mentally intelligent and physically man like than first believed.

For your considerations only.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:05 AM
Master

this is a simple and easy question to answer
Whatever scientific study based on measurement and provable facts determines to be true is the truth. if this disagrees with any pre-existing beliefs the people that hold those beliefs can offer their own alternatives or challenge anything, provided they can supply the same proofs based on scientific analysis that can be verified by anyone
Evolution is derived from analysis of the physical. This is the domain of science
It must be accepted that scientific discoveries can be used in a polemical way, and they may not be the ultimate reality pending future discoveries. So they can be politicised and they are. But the pure science should be based purely on evidence that can be proved