Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-05-2013, 12:33 AM
noxoid

I Think I Can See Wisps

I once described these things to a friend of mine who has the ability to see what people are feeling as a display of colours and textures.

She told me what I was describing sounded a lot wisps. I've heard of them before, air elementals I believe. Anyways, they appear when I am most calm, and usually happy. I see them daily, and typically when I am outside and I am looking at the sky. The best way I can describe them is . . . it's like I can see every color in the tiniest speck of a dot, and it floats disorderly amongst hundreds of others. They zig-zag, whirl, and bounce at different speeds in all directions. I guess this to be their language, their movement patterns.

Sometimes I see one that is black, and it is by itself and it always travel in a straight line. I have followed them, but they disappear from sight quickly?

Any thoughts? I am going to investigate air elementals more in-depth, but would appreciate anyone who might have had similar experiences to step forward and share. Thank you.
Old 29-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Draenevyre

I see the same things. I've accepted the colors in the sky as seeing energy, and the tiny bright ones that travel in short lines? Never quite knew what they were. If wisps, that's cool :3
Old 29-05-2013, 01:51 AM
noxoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenevyre
I see the same things. I've accepted the colors in the sky as seeing energy, and the tiny bright ones that travel in short lines? Never quite knew what they were. If wisps, that's cool :3
Interesting. I can believe energy. I was watching them today and realized a lot with burst out of one spot, travel a short distance to merge and disappear with others that appeared from a different burst, they are so intriguing and intelligent!
Old 29-05-2013, 02:38 AM
Draenevyre

Everything has its own energy grid, and once we recognize levels of vibrations, we can start to see the energy grids. The ones in the sky are easiest, then on blank walls. Sometimes technology, like tv screens or computer screens, have energy swirling around on them. I can hear it sometimes, too. But I don't have clear control over it (work in progress :) )
Old 31-05-2013, 03:09 AM
noxoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenevyre
Everything has its own energy grid, and once we recognize levels of vibrations, we can start to see the energy grids. The ones in the sky are easiest, then on blank walls. Sometimes technology, like tv screens or computer screens, have energy swirling around on them. I can hear it sometimes, too. But I don't have clear control over it (work in progress :) )
Thanks for sharing. I'm starting to notice changes too. Now that you mention technology I know what you mean. I've always seen energy within and around active electronics. Always thought it was visible o everyone and it was just a magnetic energy field or something. Televisions I can see the image pop out at me and sometimes I feel like I'm in their world
Old 31-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Draenevyre

Yeah, I always thought everyone else saw the static in the sky, too. It's really awesome and fun once you start noticing what you actually DO know without even trying.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Suspended
Living out here in the desert, I am under a big sky. I see many things.