Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 13-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Megamedes

When wings come of themselves without any initial thought, then it mean they are part of your true form. The question now is, what does your wings look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomfairy
But I also feel this I feel like I have wings growing out of my back it feels like there like attachment same as my limbs are to my body I'm also unsure why I'm feeling these

My question to you is, what is your connection to the fairies?
Old 13-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
When wings come of themselves without any initial thought, then it mean they are part of your true form. The question now is, what does your wings look like?

My question to you is, what is your connection to the fairies?

Hello <3 my connection to fairys inot sure why but I love them I often draw themm last night I let my minf clear and I drawn which I thought was weird a pregnant fairy I often draw fairys in the forest but they are always naked and connecting to the foreSt. The wings I feel are long but slim and light I don't know what they look like just that's what they feel like xx
Old 13-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomfairy
Hello <3 my connection to fairys inot sure why but I love them I often draw themm last night I let my minf clear and I drawn which I thought was weird a pregnant fairy I often draw fairys in the forest but they are always naked and connecting to the foreSt. The wings I feel are long but slim and light I don't know what they look like just that's what they feel like xx

Not all of us who walk in human form are human in nature. Some of us are not human at all and all that makes us related to them is a shape of meat. The better we are at being ourselves the better our energy will flow. The strange thing is when we are comfortable with being whatever we are we no longer need answers...

To make a perspective on these things I am not human. But I do not have phantom limbs because my true form is more kind of formless. I only have a nature, what some would call a consciousness.
Old 17-07-2014, 10:03 PM
TheAngel

I kind of found out about mine from others ,People saw me as an angel ,it was never something I thought of myself .However when I look back at it , it makes sense ,but when people have met me on the astral they can see what I am ,wings included “smiles”
Old 28-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
Hello my lovely people...
The title says it all. Recently I found out that I have wings that are growing. Can anybody tell me who i am or why i have it?

thanks.
love.

A few years ago I found out I have wings. I took it to be a sign rather than a literal, but then recently I've been able to access a weird, out-of-body state of consciousness where I can feel two bodies (rather like I often see two worlds one on top of the other) and that's where I can fly.

Bear in mind this isn't in a dream state. This is with my waking eyes which makes it even weirder.

My 'wings,' weirdly, are an erogenous zone, which seems to be pretty standard for every angel I've ever met. One day Azrael touched them and I melted like a snowcone in Hell and never looked back.

They're stronger (and thicker) than my arms and they seem to be better at carrying me with my body vertical than horizontal.

When I fly I get feedback from the air and environment and I can even see the pilots eye view of the horizon spinning uncontrollably (which makes my tummy do the same thing.) It's such a weird feeling. Like walking on air, effortless but I get motion sickness AND vertigo from flying.

For someone who apparently has access to an experience humans have craved for centuries, I actually don't like flying!

They are, however, great for swimming with.

I never put anything past the angels anymore. I'd guess the presence of wings suggests either that your last incarnation was a Swan...or you're an angel incarnated. ;) Or maybe you're being tasked to discover your inner angel?

(To be honest I believe my wings a complex lesson rather than a literal fact...but I'm not complaining. It's fun!)
Old 08-05-2015, 10:04 PM
mindanalyzer

I have wings too

I have been dreaming that i have wings as well. I have used them to fight and to fly. They are big, brilliant black, thick and featherly