Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-04-2020, 08:16 PM
Pathfinder

Dream I had the other night.

Hello everyone, I had an horrible dream the other night.

I was in a dark room, more like a cave or something. It was crowded, with me and strangers. Nobody I knew there. Up front, officials from the Morrocan governement. There was light around them, fires to bring some light, and stuff in gold.

They were explaining that the prince of Morroco wish he could have been there, but couldn't make it because he was in charge/commander of hygiene and showers due to COVID-19. Then the officials of the governement asked up to clap our hands, and to control our reaction because of what would come up next.

In about a few seconds, I could feel dozens of rats all over my body. I tried to push them as most as I could, but I couldn't. I screamed and woke up.

😞

I looked up online for meanings of this, and it doesn't look good at all. I wonder if I am going to die or something soon.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:01 AM
Seeker

From Dream Moods:

Rats

To see a rat in your dream signifies feelings of doubts, greed, guilt, unworthiness and envy. You are keeping something to yourself that is eating you up inside. Or you have done something that you are not proud of. Alternatively, a rat denotes repulsion, decay, dirtiness, and even death. The dream may also be a pun on someone who is a rat. Are you feeling betrayed?

In particular, to see a black rat represents deceit and covert activities. If you see a white rat in your dream, then it means that you will receive help from an unexpected source.

To dream that a rat is biting your feet is analogous to the rat race that you are experiencing in your waking life.

To dream that you catch a rat with your bare hands indicates that you are not letting greed, jealousy, betrayal or some other negativity get the best of you.

Old 05-04-2020, 03:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
Hello everyone, I had an horrible dream the other night.

I was in a dark room, more like a cave or something. It was crowded, with me and strangers. Nobody I knew there. Up front, officials from the Morrocan governement. There was light around them, fires to bring some light, and stuff in gold.
They were explaining that the prince of Morroco wish he could have been there, but couldn't make it because he was in charge/commander of hygiene and showers due to COVID-19. Then the officials of the governement asked up to clap our hands, and to control our reaction because of what would come up next.
In about a few seconds, I could feel dozens of rats all over my body. I tried to push them as most as I could, but I couldn't. I screamed and woke up.

I looked up online for meanings of this, and it doesn't look good at all. I wonder if I am going to die or something soon.
You were raised to trust and fear authority (secular and / or religious). That imprisons and stifles your spirit.

Guidance: free yourself, blossom, and fulfill whatever you came here on Earth to do. Leave fear and blind obedience behind.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:44 PM
Suspended

The "officials" are your own higher self, you divine spiritual spark.
The "not knowing anyone" is not knowing yourself, your own powers.
The official (higher self) not being there means you are not listening to your spiritual guidance, especially concerning personal hygiene.
This is a message that you have control, but you must listen to your own inner voice.

My humble opinion.