Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-04-2016, 02:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
Sorry to say this but that's bunch of **. If my twin ever tells me that, he would never see me again (well that's what I might do, but I probably would want to see him again) lol. You got to have enough love for yourself. Like you said why not say "Hey can we hang out and catch up" no reason to say something so mean and then expect for you to see him. You do what you want to do but make sure to guard your heart maybe a phone call instead of seeing him might be better.

I just read your last message and that's great that you saw him but just be careful, if you didn't pick up any romantic vibes just watch out! Take it slowly and don't expect anything. You don't want to be the puppet on strings.

I can do this and I can do that and my twin can do this and my twin can do that but at the end of the day I feel like I'm fighting to get things my own way.

Any more, I question the wisdom of such a behavior. Doesn't my twin deserve better than to have me trying to impose my will on them?
Old 09-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I can do this and I can do that and my twin can do this and my twin can do that but at the end of the day I feel like I'm fighting to get things my own way.

Any more, I question the wisdom of such a behavior. Doesn't my twin deserve better than to have me trying to impose my will on them?

I don't see it as imposing your will on them. I see it as having some sort of respect. I personally wouldn't say "I don't miss you" to anyone even if in reality I don't miss them. What's the reason for saying something like that? I do see someone saying that phrase if the person is mad, but to say it just because is just unnecessary.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Newbie ;)

I want to thank everyone again for all of the feedback!

I have a final update. Shorty after I got home from the bar he checked on me to make sure I made it home safely. He then asked if we could hang out and told me there is no reason why we shouldn't (I was skeptical that's why I didn't mention this in my last update). I agreed, and he told me not to flake on him (Really dude? Me flaking on you?). So the weekend comes and he says maybe next weekend, he is too busy with work. Just like the 1000 other times. I knew that was coming...I made alternate plans anyway. So that's it. Maybe things will be better in another lifetime, but I'm done with it in this lifetime. One day he's going to change, and realize what he lost. It's going to be too late, it's already too late. He'll always hold a special place in my heart though. I don't understand why this happened again, but I'm going to keep the faith and remain positive and strong.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad1
I want to thank everyone again for all of the feedback!

I have a final update. Shorty after I got home from the bar he checked on me to make sure I made it home safely. He then asked if we could hang out and told me there is no reason why we shouldn't (I was skeptical that's why I didn't mention this in my last update). I agreed, and he told me not to flake on him (Really dude? Me flaking on you?). So the weekend comes and he says maybe next weekend, he is too busy with work. Just like the 1000 other times. I knew that was coming...I made alternate plans anyway. So that's it. Maybe things will be better in another lifetime, but I'm done with it in this lifetime. One day he's going to change, and realize what he lost. It's going to be too late, it's already too late. He'll always hold a special place in my heart though. I don't understand why this happened again, but I'm going to keep the faith and remain positive and strong.

I am right there with you but as these things go, it is unlikely the end.

I had three of the most intense weeks of my life and puff he was off again.

I have to say, the three weeks felt very intense and I wanted to disappear from his life. I imagine they also feel this intensity and pull which is scary as heck, especially if you already don't trust people too much.

I wonder if when your TF said to you that he doesn't miss you he was trying to convince himself.

Since I've been here before multiple times, I would share what I try to do when we are once again not talking/seeing each other: forgive yourself for everything and forgive him. See him thru the eyes of compassion, who else will believe the ish the universe throws at you when you are trying really hard to get away from all this intensity (the synchronicity he mentioned). Believe that every time you connect is for both your highest good; if you are meant to be together in 3d it will happen (you are already in union) and take care of YOU, live your life fully which it sounds like you are doing. You can always connect thru meditation or dream state. My TF higher self rock, him, not so much.

It is such a challenge going thru this experience all you can do is turn all that love inwards and use it to enrich your life and see if they want to share this path with you and if not, you can still build a wonderful fulfilling life. I find since moving on from the constant longing I used to feel that I connect with people more fully, I am more open with my emotions. See the gifts behind the frustration, pain and disappointment.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

Something to keep in mind is that sometimes when an individual experiences a rather strong and intense connection with someone else - this creates an energetic state within the individual's field of Consciousness (Awareness) and this will cause all sorts of internal developments to unfold that are challenging to cope with. It could cause fears/insecurities to rise to the surface, it could cause a feeling of being overwhelmed due to the physical/egoic mind's inability to process and make sense of how one's state of Consciousness has been affected. Basically, an individual's state of Consciousness/Awareness can be very sensitive to changes/disruptions to one's normal way or manner of operating and functioning - and there may be times where something happens that necessarily causes one to withdraw from whatever stimulus or catalyst was present that caused such changes. I don't view this as purely a fearful reaction or response. There can be circumstances in which an individual intuitively or instinctively feels guided to step away or pull back from something - not because what unfolded is not important nor ultimately positive in the long run, but because consciously that individual is not in a place (internally) where he/she is prepared to fully cope with and process the internal changes that are fueled as a result of the interaction or experience.

This is very insightful and so helpful! Thank you Wolf. I love what you say about how pulling away isn't necessarily only from fear. There is wisdom within the fear. :)

OP - Try not to shutdown. Take it slow. See what happens. Notice when your communication with him is coming from a place of trying to elicit a certain response from him.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
I am right there with you but as these things go, it is unlikely the end.

I had three of the most intense weeks of my life and puff he was off again.

I have to say, the three weeks felt very intense and I wanted to disappear from his life. I imagine they also feel this intensity and pull which is scary as heck, especially if you already don't trust people too much.

I wonder if when your TF said to you that he doesn't miss you he was trying to convince himself.

Since I've been here before multiple times, I would share what I try to do when we are once again not talking/seeing each other: forgive yourself for everything and forgive him. See him thru the eyes of compassion, who else will believe the ish the universe throws at you when you are trying really hard to get away from all this intensity (the synchronicity he mentioned). Believe that every time you connect is for both your highest good; if you are meant to be together in 3d it will happen (you are already in union) and take care of YOU, live your life fully which it sounds like you are doing. You can always connect thru meditation or dream state. My TF higher self rock, him, not so much.

It is such a challenge going thru this experience all you can do is turn all that love inwards and use it to enrich your life and see if they want to share this path with you and if not, you can still build a wonderful fulfilling life. I find since moving on from the constant longing I used to feel that I connect with people more fully, I am more open with my emotions. See the gifts behind the frustration, pain and disappointment.

I think you're right, there was absolutely no other reason for him to say he didn't miss me. He does have serious trust issues that stemmed from his childhood. When we had our first intense connection it did scare the heck out of him. He thought I was conjuring all of this up and was projecting everything on him.

Thank you for the advice, I will do all of those things.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
This is very insightful and so helpful! Thank you Wolf. I love what you say about how pulling away isn't necessarily only from fear. There is wisdom within the fear. :)

OP - Try not to shutdown. Take it slow. See what happens. Notice when your communication with him is coming from a place of trying to elicit a certain response from him.

Thank you, will do!
Old 12-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Knower

Just my POV but these soul connections can be intense and sometimes people need time to just step back and breathe. I myself am guilty of talking to tf for a bit and then taking a step back. On top of that I can be very shy and anxious in social situations at times. It's like with some people I love them very much but my nerves sometimes keep me quiet for a long time. I know this drives some people around me nuts but it's the other side of my acting as you described about your tf.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot
Just my POV but these soul connections can be intense and sometimes people need time to just step back and breathe. I myself am guilty of talking to tf for a bit and then taking a step back. On top of that I can be very shy and anxious in social situations at times. It's like with some people I love them very much but my nerves sometimes keep me quiet for a long time. I know this drives some people around me nuts but it's the other side of my acting as you described about your tf.

Is there anything I can do to combat that? I've tried a couple of different approaches but nothing seemed to work. I know what I said earlier, but I really hate to give up on this.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Knower

I don't think anyone can really do anything to help me when I'm in that mode. You just gotta be patient and understand that this is a person who loves you but is dealing with issues. I guess I personally would appreciate being accepted despite that flaw but I know this is a habit I have to fight daily.