Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Experiencer
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
OMG! My twin is in a relationship with someone right now. Recently I was strongly urged to look at their pictures on social media. I was shaking, nauseated, but I did it anyway. But when I saw their picture together I looked and her and I was hit with this intense feeling of "she's my daughter!" Crazy!!

Yes I had an affair with a married man for many years, & I always just knew that his wife had been our daughter in a past life.

I have seen this life in hypnotic regression & my daughter was taken from me as a toddler I was told that she was sick, but I knew in my heart she wasn't & that he knew & had arranged it, which is why I guess he stuck it out with her in this life either due to guilt or obligation.
Old 14-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Experiencer
It's karma

The reason your twin is strongly pulled to this women is because he has some karma to resolve with her & even if the 2 of you did get together your relationship would not work unless both of you had balanced your karma first,

So consciously he may prefer you & if you are his true twin then of course he wound but subconsciously he knows he has to clear the karma with this women in order to have TF Union.
Old 15-04-2016, 02:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Yes I had an affair with a married man for many years, & I always just knew that his wife had been our daughter in a past life.

I have seen this life in hypnotic regression & my daughter was taken from me as a toddler I was told that she was sick, but I knew in my heart she wasn't & that he knew & had arranged it, which is why I guess he stuck it out with her in this life either due to guilt or obligation.

Thank you for sharing (and sorry to the OP for the intrusion). I can't believe the feelings I'm feeling for the woman. I mean, I truly feel that she's my daughter. But it's also very confusing because... I love him and he's romantically involved with her. I keep hearing "temporary, temporary" in my ear. But only time will tell. Karma must indeed be balanced out. I do wish, however, that if the two of them are to be together in this lifetime that I be spared the constant synchs. It's very hard right now for me because I have started to feel that he's constantly kissing me! It's the strangest thing and I doubt that in this case I'm feeling it when he kisses her because it's a nonstop, all day long kind of sensation and nobody's kisses last all day LOL

Crazy life, friends. So crazy...

This love though, it just keeps growing and growing. To infinity and beyond. No kidding!

Wolf, you are such a wise human being. I'm so grateful to be among so many open minded, non-judgemental people. Hugs!!