Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Master
What am I feeling chest rib cage up is burning

My closest freind in my whole life dropped a big thing on me a few days ago.

For years they have been lying, intentionally but not so much because they wanted to. As he says his whole life is a lie, he doesn't even know the truth.
I know some stuff was real, I knew he lied a lot but I knew I still cared and he still needed a freind. I've always been the one he could be honest to, but turns out he still lied more than he was honest.

I forgive him, have no expectations of what becomes of our freindship because apparently I don't know him and neither does he. He even "remembers" the past different, though I know he just covered the past with lies. A storey he liked better.

He's so believes his lies and I'm so trusting because I can't really lie/don't want to either so he had me questioning reality a few times.I thought I was crazy. He said black was white enough and I trusted him on the big things so after a long enough time I started to figure I was not understanding things right.

But I could never see what he told me and I still can't. Like he took white paint and painted over a picture then put a new picture on top. I couldn't make the switch he did, the old picture always was somewhat visible.

Anyways i have this very uncomfortable feeling from just below my boobs to my clavicle. It's like an electric burning but it's not hot and it doesn't ache really, just lingers and and I find it uncomfortable especially since I can't really tell what it is? What it's trying to tell me.

Could someone who has felt this burning identity it for me?
Old 17-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Master
Physical ailments should be checked out by a physician. I think that's what the forum rules even state, not to give out advice that might deter someone from seeking proper medical evaluation. So it sounds like you're (in no specific order): sad, let down, hurt, confused, resentful on some level, and tired of feeling this way. Stress, sadness, depression causes body reactions. No doubt that's part of what you are experiencing. But is this really about a pain in your chest? Or are you needing to find some answers here: why it is all this happened, and what you can do about it, in order to start feeling happy and normal again?
Old 17-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Suspended
Guide

Sounds like anxiety ...
Compulsive liars use it to manipulate others ...
This realization of what has truly been going in your friendship can cause anxiety as well as other illnesses ...

Here's a link I hope will be of help ...
https://www.thehopeline.com/107-what...y-do-we-do-it/
Old 17-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Physical ailments should be checked out by a physician. I think that's what the forum rules even state, not to give out advice that might deter someone from seeking proper medical evaluation. So it sounds like you're (in no specific order): sad, let down, hurt, confused, resentful on some level, and tired of feeling this way. Stress, sadness, depression causes body reactions. No doubt that's part of what you are experiencing. But is this really about a pain in your chest? Or are you needing to find some answers here: why it is all this happened, and what you can do about it, in order to start feeling happy and normal again?
I know why is happend I processed for 60 hours straight and now see the gift, I had a wound to heal. They broke the same wound and I understand why I allowed myself to trust them over myself.

Honestly it is a wound only they could have reached deep enough/hurt me enough to fix the old wound. It gave me something I lost a long time ago.

I think I'm just very confused about what this feeling is. I know what sad, happy, hurt, resentful, disappointed, greatful, love, forgiveness all feel like. I'm certainly all that plus more.

I always know what I will do next, always know how I will proceed.
Could this be a reaction to not having a clue how to be a freind through this? Anxiety like Really!! said?

I know I'm there for friends, if he had cancer I'd be there, this is like cancer in him, how can I not be there? I can only respond in truth to who I am. Find out who they are when they figure it out themselves. That was the whole point of coming clean. It sort of feels like anxiety but different. Maybe I will go see a dr.
Thanks guys
Old 17-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
It's like an electric burning but it's not hot and it doesn't ache really, just lingers and and I find it uncomfortable especially since I can't really tell what it is? What it's trying to tell me.

Lets temporarily assume for a minute that there isn't an underlying medical/biological cause for this physiological sensation/symptom you're describing- and of course that type of cause is the first real possibility that someone should consider and explore whenever anything unusual first surfaces... Okay that being said, the impression I got from reading your writing was that this 'electric burning' feeling could potentially be resulting from emotional/energetic 'blockages' stored within that area of the body being being worked on (processed) and burned away in order to eventually be cleared/purged. You said this person was your 'closest friend' in this lifetime - so is there a good likelihood that you've had a history of past interactions with this individual (beyond this current lifetime)? Could his recent confession/admission have stirred something up in you which is connected to him (karmic) and has a history going back beyond this particular incarnation? It sounds like you are taking the high road through all this and that's both commendable and exactly what will serve your best (highest) interests. If there is in fact an important emotional clearing/purging transpiring for you - it is your heightened state of awareness and honorable reaction which is helping to facilitate this. Another possibility, again assuming there isn't a solely biological/medical cause, is that your friends actions and admission could have stirred up emotions in you that are tied to other people from your past and how they made you feel - again following the emotional blockages and purging perspective.

That being said, you have to allow your intuition to guide you as to what is the true cause of what you are experiencing here.
Old 20-01-2017, 02:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NorthernLights-
Lets temporarily assume for a minute that there isn't an underlying medical/biological cause for this physiological sensation/symptom you're describing- and of course that type of cause is the first real possibility that someone should consider and explore whenever anything unusual first surfaces... Okay that being said, the impression I got from reading your writing was that this 'electric burning' feeling could potentially be resulting from emotional/energetic 'blockages' stored within that area of the body being being worked on (processed) and burned away in order to eventually be cleared/purged. You said this person was your 'closest friend' in this lifetime - so is there a good likelihood that you've had a history of past interactions with this individual (beyond this current lifetime)? Could his recent confession/admission have stirred something up in you which is connected to him (karmic) and has a history going back beyond this particular incarnation? It sounds like you are taking the high road through all this and that's both commendable and exactly what will serve your best (highest) interests. If there is in fact an important emotional clearing/purging transpiring for you - it is your heightened state of awareness and honorable reaction which is helping to facilitate this. Another possibility, again assuming there isn't a solely biological/medical cause, is that your friends actions and admission could have stirred up emotions in you that are tied to other people from your past and how they made you feel - again following the emotional blockages and purging perspective.

That being said, you have to allow your intuition to guide you as to what is the true cause of what you are experiencing here.
Sounds about right. So much to learn here.

As an aside I did see my Dr it usually takes a week to get in but somehow they got me right in even though I said I thought it was just anxiety.

I told him what happened and he didn't even check anything physically, said "that feeling meant you needed to come in and talk". Sweet Dr and he seems to be correct, an additional 24 hours of processing and it's almost completely gone. Just a small spot left burning. Thanks guys
Old 28-01-2017, 02:16 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
My closest freind in my whole life dropped a big thing on me a few days ago.

For years they have been lying, intentionally but not so much because they wanted to. As he says his whole life is a lie, he doesn't even know the truth.
I know some stuff was real, I knew he lied a lot but I knew I still cared and he still needed a freind. I've always been the one he could be honest to, but turns out he still lied more than he was honest.

I forgive him, have no expectations of what becomes of our freindship because apparently I don't know him and neither does he. He even "remembers" the past different, though I know he just covered the past with lies. A storey he liked better.

He's so believes his lies and I'm so trusting because I can't really lie/don't want to either so he had me questioning reality a few times.I thought I was crazy. He said black was white enough and I trusted him on the big things so after a long enough time I started to figure I was not understanding things right.

But I could never see what he told me and I still can't. Like he took white paint and painted over a picture then put a new picture on top. I couldn't make the switch he did, the old picture always was somewhat visible.

Anyways i have this very uncomfortable feeling from just below my boobs to my clavicle. It's like an electric burning but it's not hot and it doesn't ache really, just lingers and and I find it uncomfortable especially since I can't really tell what it is? What it's trying to tell me.

Hi there, I experienced a very similar burning feeling two years ago like I was burning up inside..I was very stressed and anxious at the time.But I now know it was the effect of stress hormone Cortisol...once I removed my cause of major stress it stopped pretty quickly. Was pretty scary at the time though. x
Old 28-01-2017, 02:56 AM
Master
That really very well could have been it.
Once I communicated everything I had to it went away and I finally slept more that 3 hours. Life is a crazy ride. :)

Thanks!
Old 21-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I think you are just anxious. My good friend is also a pathological liar, and I have realised it through the years. However, I do not feel threatened by that, and I enjoy in other parts of our friendship, so I can handle it. If you feel that you can not, you should probably try to distance yourself from the person who is the cause of your anxiety.