Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-04-2023, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redburyva

What have you been up to in an earthly sense in the last 2 years / 17 months / 74 weeks / 521 days / 12,503 hours / 750,216 minutes / 45,013,018 seconds?

Dear Redburyva,

The best and brightest of days; restful and peaceful nights onto you.

What delightful delivery of persiflage.

I am most certainly always up to something.

I have been facilitating necessary changes in my own energy and environment. Exploring; learning; creating; releasing; processing; enjoying and even decorating. Notably, I have been directing my attentions to both old and new companionships, of the human variety, and predominantly with a different variety. Expanding channels of communication.
Sparrow is actually quite the romantic at heart, but the source of my affections that once took a human form are now for one that does not.

At this present moment I am experimenting with visual works of memories, visions and representations of things I hold in high regard and of personal meaning. Things which sometimes contain much emotion for me.
Quote:
What do you want to do this year, and what do you want to do in the years ahead?

To be perfectly honest my friend I tend to live in the present moment. I rarely project into the future because it takes focus away from the experience I am having here and now. I occasionally revisit the past for the enjoyment of emotion that I hold in high regard, and to honour memories for their boundless value. I do not dwell on the past however, nor do I dwell on what may be.
Quote:
Do you have any pets in your home?

I do not have any pets, in a physical sense.

This would not be wise or a responsible thing for me, due to how spontaneous I can be to travel. This does not take away my love of animals, or what you call pets, as my connection and understanding of them is quite extensive.

I would also mention that there are also many animals within the Asceleottyi, though they do not have origins from this solar system.

If you wish to share things of your life and what is of value to you, I am equally fascinated in the lives of others. This of course applies to anyone and everyone who wishes to do so. Most of my activity, in truth, is spent observing the lives of other beings in order to understand them.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 26-04-2023, 07:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Thought I would drop by and say hello.

To answer what else is on your mind, my response is that it was an Extraterrestrial, as you correctly surmise.

-Sparrow
Thank you for your answer!
That was my first thought.. Could you maybe tell me where they come from exactly?
And why did they show themselves to me in this way?
Old 26-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Sparrow is actually quite the romantic at heart, but the source of my affections that once took a human form are now for one that does not.

Swimming in our own tears, swimming
at tremendous speed, yet going nowhere

this is not the time to explain
we've said too much already

a soulshark fin rips through our heart
leaving a wake of tears and metaphors

they fall on dry land, before explanations
for any of this, this exquisite calamity

the way we are in this moment, between
each falling tear, we could never say

there never was a name for it, never . . .
when we open our eyes to each other

silent tears are falling, an ocean
stirs in a single drop

later we may add some poetic meaning
but only after the tears have dried

fools may sagely nod and solemnly agree:
death is the price we pay for our immortality

we will wrap our arms around each other
it will seem as if something is happening

as if we are swimming in place, yet moving
at tremendous speed, faster than thought

faster even than falling in love, though it is
only love falling into itself and drowning

we are already on the other side of that
this is why we offer only blessing

__/\__
Old 26-04-2023, 08:56 PM
Master

Thanks for the tears Spirit Guide Sparrow, which in other words means, thanks for the touching and heartfelt response.

May I trouble you to offer a perspective please on where to settle longer term. We are in a place where we wish to move but we are finding it hard to know how to actualize such.

Regarding orbs, my friend and I saw something we couldn't identify one afternoon. I wonder if that was an orb lol.

Still writing to you from the cliff I fell over.

Always so good to see you, Sparrow, thank you for blessing this place with your presence. It's really nice to hear you.

pixiedust
Old 27-04-2023, 01:27 AM
Seeker

Excellent thread because I had a similar question: I was told that in the Afterlife one can either go to another dimension of existence with other souls, or create one's own dimension where all is perfect. The perfect world is just that. One can create a simulation of a much better life they had in their physical life - better career, romance life, etc. but supposedly this is not the same as being in a dimension with actual other souls. I am guessing that the drawback with existance with other souls means that world is not as perfect as the one creates for themselves.

Is what I just wrote true or not?
Old 27-04-2023, 05:15 AM
Master

Thank you Sparrow.

So can you tell us more about asceleott.

Just curious.
Old 27-04-2023, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
Thank you for your answer!
That was my first thought.. Could you maybe tell me where they come from exactly?
And why did they show themselves to me in this way?

Dear ScorpioRising,

Having not personally witnessed the event, or analysed the energy imprint on the surrounding environment, I am unable to verify their exact origins. Usually in these cases I must confer with the Asceleottyi or one of the other groups.

I would point out in these instances that many of them are not there for one individual, but there observing a collective response. In this I mean they are aware of the responses of a vast number of individuals simultaneously. The majority are abundantly telepathic.
Usually, if they are as low as the troposphere they:
A) Want to be seen. B) Do not care if they are seen. C) Are not aware they can be seen. The latter being the less likely.

-Sparrow

Old 27-04-2023, 09:45 AM
Master
Dear AnotherBob,

Such emotive language; a ballet between thought and feeling.
If only more males would lose their fear of displaying emotion in nonviolent forms…

Tell me more about what these words mean for you.

-Sparrow

Old 27-04-2023, 09:46 AM
Master

Oh I just remembered, I’ve got another question too.

Regarding chakras. I’ve heard people saying that they are trying to open their third eye and others saying theyre doing various things with their chakras.

I feel that this might not be safe and cause no end of problems for them. I could be wrong of course.

So can you tell me the best and safest way to deal with our chakras ie should we be opening them or doing anything regarding clearing them etc.

Many thanks
Old 27-04-2023, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
May I trouble you to offer a perspective please on where to settle longer term.

Dear pixiedust,

A location is not as important as what you intend to do within it.
It is always wise to choose an environment suited to the activities you are aspiring to pursue. An environment plays a significant role in shaping attitudes, behaviours and quality of life. You want to develop these attributes which support your aspirations.
Whatever you aspire to do with your life will require certain accessible resources to succeed. Decide what you wish to do, who you wish to be, then where best to go will become apparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Regarding orbs, my friend and I saw something we couldn't identify one afternoon. I wonder if that was an orb lol.

Anywhere there is biological life, there will be orbs.

-Sparrow