Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-07-2011, 04:22 PM
angel6m2000

I'll do it. =) We have a lot of similarities on this i see.

Projector - Not here to work, but to know others, to recognize and guide them. BUT you will only do this if you are recognized and invited to do so. They often fear they will not be invited, but if they make a plan that goes along with their design, they will see more invitations coming their way. It says you are also good at knowing who other people are. you may be an energy saver. you also need to make quiet time for yourself.
Strategy - Basically, you like to be invited to show off yourself, skills, guidance, etc. If you do so before an invitation, you meet resistance, and ultimately, your not self theme.
Not Self Theme - the feeling of resentment, bitterness, and exhaustion when advice meets resistance.
Definition - This means you have 2 defitions.
Inner Authority - Speaks only in the now and only once. It is that little voice inside you that sometimes gives you a tingling sensation when someone is talking about something and you feel it is "right". If silent, then it is not for you. Simple as that.
Incarnation Cross - basically, you are here to bring consciousness/awareness to the world. The numbers mean certain things too.
5 - Fixed Rhythm - Waiting - This energy is in sync with the natural rhythms.
35 - Change - Progress - This is the energy that can tell us what the experience has been about and how we should change our approach, if necessary, to make it different.
64 - Confusion - Before Contemplation - This is the recognition of lots of elements that are related but asks the question, “How do these all fit together?”
63 - Doubt - After Contemplation - This is logical energy that judges the validity of a pattern or product and asks, “Does this work?”

now your profile.
1/3's are investigative/martyr's. they have an inward focus.
1 - find out details of any interaction (investagation)
3 - driven to learn through experience.

i hope this helps you. =)
Old 08-07-2011, 11:48 PM
miss.hawaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel6m2000
I'll do it. =) We have a lot of similarities on this i see.

Projector - Not here to work, but to know others, to recognize and guide them. BUT you will only do this if you are recognized and invited to do so. They often fear they will not be invited, but if they make a plan that goes along with their design, they will see more invitations coming their way. It says you are also good at knowing who other people are. you may be an energy saver. you also need to make quiet time for yourself.
Strategy - Basically, you like to be invited to show off yourself, skills, guidance, etc. If you do so before an invitation, you meet resistance, and ultimately, your not self theme.
Not Self Theme - the feeling of resentment, bitterness, and exhaustion when advice meets resistance.
Definition - This means you have 2 defitions.
Inner Authority - Speaks only in the now and only once. It is that little voice inside you that sometimes gives you a tingling sensation when someone is talking about something and you feel it is "right". If silent, then it is not for you. Simple as that.
Incarnation Cross - basically, you are here to bring consciousness/awareness to the world. The numbers mean certain things too.
5 - Fixed Rhythm - Waiting - This energy is in sync with the natural rhythms.
35 - Change - Progress - This is the energy that can tell us what the experience has been about and how we should change our approach, if necessary, to make it different.
64 - Confusion - Before Contemplation - This is the recognition of lots of elements that are related but asks the question, “How do these all fit together?”
63 - Doubt - After Contemplation - This is logical energy that judges the validity of a pattern or product and asks, “Does this work?”

now your profile.
1/3's are investigative/martyr's. they have an inward focus.
1 - find out details of any interaction (investagation)
3 - driven to learn through experience.

i hope this helps you. =)

Wow thanks! I love this...It sounds so like me and this entire profile resonated with me! Thanks a lot again, this has helped immensely.

I'll tell ya a little something ...I feel the need SO immensely to deliver a message to the world and tell people things and try to awaken them and show them that there can be an amazing world if we all could just stop and take each others hand (I know it may sound like another world peace story but I feel more deeply than that about this) and I ALWAYS am met with resistance, called a preacher haha one of the favourites people use and I have realized I can come off like that...This has helped me, thanks so much
Old 09-07-2011, 12:38 AM
angel6m2000

Your very welcome. This has helped me alot to, to find who i am and to learn how to deal with alot of the problems i encounter. I'm so happy I helped someone realized how great this system is. Tell people, and maybe you could change their lives/help them discover themselves as well.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:41 AM
miss.hawaiki

For sure! ♥ :)