Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-06-2011, 11:29 PM
johnatre

Chakra Meditation.

Okay, so I am going to be practicing a chakra meditation soon, and I think I have all the basic information that I need from research, but some things contradict others from different sources. I was wondering if someone experienced in this can tell me what they did to unlock their chakras and cleanse them and anything extra you want to add that might help my experience be a success. I have a brother and sister that live with me, a mom and step dad, and even though no others live here, they visit a lot. I am not sure if finding a good alone quiet time to start, but when it comes along it'd be nice to have your input! Thanks!

-johnatre
Old 22-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Experiencer

Nothing Is More Advanced Than HCR

Hi Johnatre,

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatre
Okay, so I am going to be practicing a chakra meditation soon, and I think I have all the basic information that I need from research, but some things contradict others from different sources. I was wondering if someone experienced in this can tell me what they did to unlock their chakras and cleanse them and anything extra you want to add that might help my experience be a success. I have a brother and sister that live with me, a mom and step dad, and even though no others live here, they visit a lot. I am not sure if finding a good alone quiet time to start, but when it comes along it'd be nice to have your input! Thanks!

-johnatre
To:

1. Naturally open the chakras.
2. Improve channeling ability.
3. Evolve spiritually by improving one's ability to love genuinely and deeply.
4. Align oneself with the highest spiritual source available.

Use Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR).

Tried and tested for decades, it has been compared to every other consciousness-raising and chakra technique out there and all of them pale in comparison.

http://69.175.29.26/~thesoci4/HeartC...eExplained.pdf

Radiate daily and forever.

Namaste
Old 01-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Violet Moon

Hi johnatre there are so many different ways to open, cleanse and balance your chakras. Some people work from the root chakra to the crown and others start with the crown working there way down to the root chakra. I like to start with the earth star chakra, which is about 12 inches below our feet, and imagine roots growing from me into the earth. The earth star chakra connects us to the earths core as well as its electromagnetic field and is therefore essential for grounding. I drink in the earths nutrients and energy through these roots and work my way up through my chakras, expelling all negative energy and allowing only to accept and radiate positivity. One by one i see my chakras opening and spinning clockwise with their corresponding colour and i visualize pure white crystal light from within their centres, cleansing them, swelling and banishing all negativity and allowing the pure white energy of my higher self to flow freely through them. The important thing is finding the method most comfortable for you. The key is visualisation and there are meditation exercises where you can achieve a greater ability to still your mind. Find a quiet place, make yourself comfortable, breathe deeply and let the healing begin!
Old 01-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Master
I go from the root to the top. I imagine I'm in a temple in atlantis and the archangels Michael and Raphael are there as well as a healer for each separate chakra, I'm lying on a crystal table and one by one with each different healer I allow them to clean my chakra, spin it right etc. Then after all of that I ask Arcahngel michael to cut any chords I'm not in need of and ask raphael for a healing. It's all individual but that's how I do it.
Spiritlite.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar

Good article and method, Avadar. Thanks.

Xan

Old 01-07-2011, 01:04 AM
Master
I'll have to check that link out too, thanks
Spiritlite.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Experiencer

Hi Xan,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Good article and method, Avadar. Thanks.
Xan
You're most welcome.

Now you don't need me anymore.

Just Radiate Daily & Forever.

Namaste
Old 03-07-2011, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatre

-johnatre

Just move energy through them. Concentrate one what they signify. Focus on the ideas that they represent. The ideas are what are important. I have never actually done any excercise to open my chakras, or balance them, other than to think about what they represent and how I interact with those concepts.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Master
blowing a bunch of prana into the chakras with breath/intention doesn't do a heck of a lot. when Kundalini rises up the sushumna that's when chakras really open up. it's the difference between trying to turn a wind turbine by blowing into a straw at it vs. when the hurricane hits. once a chakra has been opened it tends to close again to some degree. applying prana during meditation is a good practice to maintain what's been gained - but the sushumna does the real work.