Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Knower

Ahiyah, the bulk of what I know about reincarnation comes from first hand experience. What your describing has been some of my experience but I'm unfamiliar with your references. Sorry. If you describe the concepts more I still might be able to give you input however.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
By the way, what did you mean by you seen Alexander The Great? You couldnt possibly have been him. I already know who he is.

I'm not at war with myself over that Melahin. I feel unworthy of the task God gave me is all.

God wants me to sacrifice my life for the greater good.
I was going to ask about this but first, is it a common understanding with those that believe in reincarnation/rebirth that if one person can be a past life that no other can be of that same past life? Naturally if I was a believer in reincarnation/rebirth I would think it would be possible for many to be of the same past life.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Ahiyah, the bulk of what I know about reincarnation comes from first hand experience. What your describing has been some of my experience but I'm unfamiliar with your references. Sorry. If you describe the concepts more I still might be able to give you input however.
It's ok I'll wait for a Maori or another cultural person with the same Tupuna/Tipuna knowledge that is a believer in reincarnation to address my questions. I'm sure they can help. I couldn't explain that concept more than I have. It's ok I'll wait patiently. I'll just keep reading this thread and others to make it a pov I can relate to. So far its kinda working.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Knower

Ahiyah my first hand experience and the information I was given is that each incarnation is the same essential essence. Its still you. The same soul. We have soul groups we reincarnate with over and over again. I know who some of the 'players' in this life were in the past. Only one soul per individual so if two people claim to be Joan of Arc for instance at least one of them is lying or deluded. Thats what I was made to understand anyway.

I dont simply believe in reincarnation, I was told in no uncertain terms that its a fact of life. Obviously its for each individual to realise this so I wouldnt force my beliefs on anyone.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm not at war with myself over that Melahin. I feel unworthy of the task God gave me is all.

If I desired to be Jesus, I could see, feel and be that in me. I do not desire to be that. I desire something else, and in that a path have been laid before me. On that path I have connected with the energies that could bring me towards my goal.

Might be it would help you to let go of the idea of knowing, and surrender to the idea of understanding?

Also, your words indicate you are at war with that. Not worthy is not a belief that brings peace. So all you have to do is believe you are worthy.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Knower

Melahin, so your saying that you could be Jesus just by feeling that you are? thats like going to a pic'n'mix basket. Thats not how reincarnation works.

I am trying to understand. I think I see why God tasked me in such a way but I'm still searching for understanding.

I am at war with myself, but thats because I've been shown the darkness within my own soul and as a result I've lost trust in myself.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
I am at war with myself, but thats because I've been shown the darkness within my own soul and as a result I've lost trust in myself.

You are the one who talks about reincarnation, I have already said it is irrelevant to the present. I am talking about manifestation. If you want something, then that is where you need to put you attention. So if you want to love yourself, simply spend time thinking loving thoughts about yourself, and notice how your momentum will start to shift.

When did all these things start in your life?
Old 02-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Knower

I set up this topic to talk about reincarnation so its hardly surprising I'm talking about it.

I do try to take it easy on myself but I've seen an awful lot of war. Simply brushing it aside and thinking happy thoughts doesnt cut it. God wouldnt have shown me my past if he didnt want me to think about it. Manifestation is a nice idea but if God wanted me to forget about my past why did He remind me of it?
Old 02-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Knower

Sorry. I missed your question. When did what start in my life?
Old 02-08-2016, 12:22 AM
Master

Quote:
When did what start in my life?

All of these things, all of these memories.

The thing is that what you bring your attention to you give momentum to in your life. So if you focus on the war, then that brings you war. For me it was always the lost love, so in what part of my life did I keep on loing? I lost in love because that was where I lingered.

Simply linger where it feel great.

If you need the why? Then it is simple. You are shown these things to turn your life around. Maybe all your struggles have brought you exactly to this conversation.