Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 12-08-2015, 10:00 AM
TanyaTiedje

Sorry, still learning how these forums work. My reply was to Robertj's original post right on top!
Old 12-08-2015, 10:04 AM
TanyaTiedje

Loved your reply Amilius777, particularly your acknowledgement of the Father-Mother (not just masculine) aspect of God and your comment about our spiritual DNA. So very true!
Old 22-04-2016, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Smile No "we"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
We hear about many successful people who had to overcome great hardship,adversity or very humble beginnings.
First of all, there is no "we" - there is only god or Absolute Being (use your own label here) so all that you have written is for, by and of god or Absolute Being. It's all YOU.
Old 22-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Master
jimrich, if you mean god = Absolute Being = YOU, I concur. Different from the Pisces Age understanding of god = Separate Being = creator of YOU.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Master
Does anyone here ever talk about what they "feel" or what they "intuit" or is it just "this is what I THINK!" or "IT IS like this!"

Comments on every thread- "You are GOD!" "God is the Whole. I am the whole!"

Lord all effing mighty. Sounds so egotistical. Lets leave these higher philosophical answers to the Mystics who actually experienced God and lived with abilities of the mind to tell the tale.

"God is the ocean. You are one of the waves." "The wave can not say it is the Ocean, but the Ocean can claim the wave." This truth has been expressed differently by so many teachers but is essentially the same.

Jesus for example never claimed to be God. But he did claim oneness with God. And sometimes the apostles called Christ- "The God of the ages", because that divine consciousness was manifested in him.

Buddha spoke of the ultimate reality and how he awakened and realized the truth and became the Buddha. But Buddha couldn't claim to be a god over others nor did he say he was that Ultimate Reality. Even the Buddhists who don't go into the areas of "God" or the "Divine" talk about it because it's too unfathomable.

I sometimes call God- Ode. The One Divine Energy. Ironically an Ode is a poem that has to be "sung". It is a "something" but also something that is a "Verb". Lol I made that one up by myself. But if God is the One Divine Energy what IS God? God is pure consciousness which is what makes up that Energy.

I can't claim to be that because my own energy and consciousness is but an extension of That. And whatever energy I create for myself or how I develop myself is uniquely mine. That is why as a Spirit (an individualized energy) I have the absolute freedom to mirror my Source and develop my own traits or the freedom to plunge as far away from that Source as far as I want. It will be a disconnection in purpose, thought, and my own self-created energy but I will never be completely separated from that Source. It's still linked on some essential level. But there is complete freedom in every lifetime and incarnation I have to develop my own Soul and how I will journey throughout Infinity.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Lord all effing mighty. Sounds so egotistical.

Jesus for example never claimed to be God. But he did claim oneness with God.
So when other people say God is within and we are one with God, it's egotistical. But when you say Jesus claimed oneness with God, it's okay. How is that different? Anyway, I go one better when it comes to letting go of the ego proclamations. I don't claim to even have the first clue as to what The Freaking Everything That Existence Is, is. I don't even use the word God anymore because of the way people argue about it, proclaiming advanced insight with regards to the makeup of God. Human beings "explaining" what God is = a one-celled organism outlining Einstein's Relativity Theory. The notion is comical.

Everything is Spirit. I am Spirit. My Higher Self is the voice of Spirit, communicating with me. Good enough for me, and that's because the whole God question has zero effect on my personal self-development path. It's an intellectual-speculation argument and exercise; what people do when they're spiritually bored and don't want to work on their self-realization lol.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Master
I'm bored, therefore the way I see it:

1. I don't believe God exists = harmless personal belief, neither here nor there
2. I am God = harmless personal belief, neither here nor there
3. God as Jesus described is the only correct view = irreducible, fundamentalist belief
4. People are egotistical who claim they are God = parochial chiding and bullying

Notice how this whole question isn't even a problem or argument until you get to #3 and #4 on the list. That's the real "God" discussion that needs to take place here.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
Some say we only experience what we believe.
Some say, God says..ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEFS IT IS GIVEN.
I experience this and see it in my friends' lives, yes.

They believe God gives 'lessons', they believe they deserve all these wacky things
that happen to them...so they keep happening!

I believe I am the daughter princess, beloved and adored by my Father Creator,
Divine Being Eternal and Unimaginable in which I am a part of...a King;
and my life shows this every single day.

I am given according to my core belief system, embedded in my subconscious mind and unshakable.
For me, this is one of the major secrets of existence, here or anywhere.

Ammy, always love your posts, my buddy.
But, stop holding back so much.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
First of all, there is no "we" - there is only god or Absolute Being (use your own
label here) so all that you have written is for,
by and of god or Absolute Being.
It's all YOU.
I want you to start a thread telling of your experiences knowing this...
we need people speaking in this way, my opinion.

My experience is this above ^, very much so...however, on the other hand
my experience is, also, I am 'part' of this Divine Being and I am in awe and adore my Creator.
Maybe I exp myself being a 'part' or a drop in this great Ocean
because
I do not meditate on the "I am-ness" more ...I am hugely satisfied
basking in the love, period.

But, after last night's dream ...becoming the All That Is...I am going to do that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Master
A lot of people are because they could be following a certain trend.

Being "one with God" is very rare while you are living on earth in a body. In fact majority of spirits when they finish their cycle of incarnations they have to continued into the Spirit-realms where they continue to evolve. It doesn't mean they become one with God automatically. It could take very long for an entity to return to a conscious RE-union with God.

The reason is because we carry even the slightest and smallest defects and psychological issues when we cross over. Lets say someone is highly evolved and they have no need to reincarnate again, especially on Earth; they can continue into the astral worlds and higher spirit-realms and maybe occasionally incarnate on a more evolved planet in our universe.

A lot of spirits we call "Angels and Archangels" are older than majority of the current masses of the human race. They are spirit-entities who have been on the journey of Spiritual Evolution for a longer time than even the oldest souls right now on Earth. To us they seem like higher "inhuman" or "nonhuman" spirits but many of them at one time could have lived in the physical universe.

I think what we call "Saints" is something that developed due to the rise of negativity energy consuming peoples lives and negative karma. They too are highly evolved souls who could become Angels but they choose to stay closely attached to their previous-human Persona to aid and guide devotees and practitioners of many faiths. These souls are common in the Catholic Tradition. They are a type of angel.

But someone like Christ, or Buddha is a type of person who is a messenger from the higher realms. They are christened individuals because they were able to hold that Higher Vibration of the Christ Consciousness in their body for others to touch, see, feel, and experience. Their purity of heart, especially Jesus was a perfect reflection of God's Character for others to emulate. So when someone like Christ said, "I and the Father are One", or Buddha- "When you see the Dharma you see me," or when Shankara said "Blessed Spirit I am He!", Guru Nanak taught of his own "God-centeredness", Lao Tzu who spoke of himself as the Middle person of the Tao Trinity.

These Higher-prophets were written down by disciples and followers because they experienced in them everything that we all yearn for. But there ARE many souls in the earth who may have genuinely experienced this "oneness with God" from time to time or at certain moments of their lives and we will never know about them because they lived very humble lives.

So I think you may have misinterpreted my post Baile.