Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Seperate_Reality

skygazer, part reading, part viewing a little of my past-lives, part sensing...
Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Neville

It was us was'nt it ? We were the invaders ? No other species as far as I can see has formed an infestation or robbed resources like us. surely that's an invasion.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:02 AM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Aliens have already been here since ancient times. Even in our DNA. Man has been around longer than historians have predicted. There is lost history in ancient times. It's in the writings, symbols, ancient texts talking about alien visitation. Something is going on in our government to hide the evidence of UFO's. Could be the military, could be extraterestials. But in may of 2008, there was a light tha appeared in the sky and there was a loud explosion that shook windows miles and miles across. Emergency 911 calls were pouring in. The military said it was an F-16 at supersonic flight. It wasn't from a veteran if the airforce and recreation of a sonic boom that it was not a plane. Whatever is going on in our sky's, our government knows about it, and are withholding the information from the public. Thats a fact. Unless your a blind man.
Yup. Years ago, between 1960/61 (can't quite remember the exact year) we were awakened in the middle of the night by an extremely loud engine-sound in the sky. Went outside to see what it was and everything was lighted up green daylight. Couldn't see anything as we looked up, just more green-daylight. Imagine it being daytime but green. The ground, buildings, trees all in green and clear as daytime. Something was passing overhead and it made the loudest sound, like a massive jet engine, but louder. The ground was rumbling under our feet from it.

Next day, the news said it was a meteor. Now, who ever heard of a meteor entering our atmosphere and turning green when all other objects burn up in fire that is orange-yellow-red? They said it flew across a couple of states in a parallel path? Hmmm....
Old 09-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Seperate_Reality

I like how the media talking-heads start out with a grin and say more green men? And if some eye witness gets support he and the others are considered crazy or delusional. Where in the Govt this cover-up comes from and is initiated I don't know.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Master
I find mostly it's hopeless to carry a conversation on the subject of ET's in forums and in life. We are either ridiculed or asked to show proof, then nothing is considered proof when you present it. I am really getting bored with it.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Seperate_Reality

That can easily happen in a atheist-materialist conditioned humanoid society. Anything of a paranormal nature is shunned...It's a good thing, that there are plenty of rational individuals who don't agree with society's conditioning and still look for truth and know better. Even before I witnessed a UFO up close, I sensed that these and their alien-makers did indeed exist.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Council Of Nine

Hi Seperate_Reality

Thats ok you have your free will to think as you like and I will not tell you otherwise.
I to have been researching these subjects for a long time and I have thousands and thousands of pages of information, I have read many different books and have hundreds of hours of video interviews with military black ops, government wistleblowers, even European royalty/Freemasons and much much more.

I have built a picture of how things are and were, its like putting a giant jigsaw puzzle together.
Have you asked yourself why populations around the world are rioting? why the world financial system is crashing?, why there is more UFO activity in our sky's?, why the planet is in so much turmoil?, earthquakes, storms etc, why the media never reports the truth?..........these things may seem random but I can assure you they are not, they are all very connected and building to a crescendo in December next year,

I could bore you with another 20 pages of information but I would barely be able to scratch the surface and I don't think you would believe me anyhow.

There is one thing I definitely do know and that is that we are by no means a prison planet, of this I am quite sure.

The truth will come out within the next 18 month or so and then everyone should know, until then you are quite welcome to believe as you will
Old 09-08-2011, 06:54 PM
OldTimer

Things have been feeling a bit "Lords and Vassals" lately considering how government gave away so much public money without even asking. No jobs, housing market shot all to "heck", all the wars, threats of cuts to social programs, etc. On top of all this, more talk about drilling in pristine places for oil we don't need to be using when there is other technology that can be put in place, instead. Decisions being made by Lords... and Vassals be damned.

I'm looking forward to whatever Truth comes.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Seperate_Reality

You might want to check out The bibleUfo connection. I don't agree with every single thing stated, but there is a lot of truth there if you know what to look for. This chapter is called, Creation. You can go to the bottom of the front page on the website and use the search box. I can easily see what this is saying, because of what I have learned in my own non-faith based spiritual type religion. I can also easily understand the heart of the spiritual-message of Jesus, that man, as a rule, has not. i doubt if the Pope even fully understand it.

"More Than One Creation

In Jeremiah we find clear evidence that this biosphere is not the first complete planetary terraforming project performed on Earth:
Jeremiah 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. 24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. 25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. 26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. 27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. 28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
If this previous creation did not include the strange collection of fauna and flora, which included dinosaurs clearly evidenced in the geological record, our biosphere is at least the third creation. This would account for the existense of and validate the histories of many cultures going back many thousands of years before the accepted creation "timeline", and anomalous archeological finds known as "out of place artifacts".

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. It is not clear whether this refers to the past or present creation, but does provide clarification in either case."
------
Below is my own interpretation from a bible verse,

That night the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty five thousand men in the Assyrian camp." (2 Kings 19:35).( this Lord was not the Supreme Being and by the commandment of Jesus in the below verse, not him either, so some Alien commander using high-tech, maybe nukes? lol)

"This is my commandment, that you love one another
as I have loved you." (John 15:12
Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Seperate_Reality

This verse speaks volumes to me. A clue in what I stated earlier about a Prison Planet, where the prisoners think they are free. JMO

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (mass amnesia)