Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Guide
This sounds like the infamous new age Gaia religion I have been hearing about. It's a lot of nonsense, frankly.

I feel fine saying out loud that I am less than God because it is a fact and the truth is beautiful. But a better way of putting it is that God is much more than me or anyone, and that there is much to be attained through Him.
Old 15-02-2011, 09:30 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
This sounds like the infamous new age Gaia religion I have been hearing about. It's a lot of nonsense, frankly.

I feel fine saying out loud that I am less than God because it is a fact and the truth is beautiful. But a better way of putting it is that God is much more than me or anyone, and that there is much to be attained through Him.
This sounds a little more balanced.. but still a little off.. I think one day you will know your equal to god/are god.. and on that day it may surprise you!
Old 15-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Ladofthelight

I think the "UFOs" are checking in on their investment in this planet. Afterall, we are all "offspring" of theirs...

And all of us come from "God", thus we are all ONE with God.

There is only room for love at this point in time.

Love to all of you, and whatever unique beliefs that you hold so closely to your hearts.

Lad
Old 16-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Ascender

themaster, you truly believe you are equal to God/are God?

How presumptuous.
Old 16-02-2011, 02:11 AM
Ladofthelight

ROM,

I believe everything is God.

Is that presuming too much?
Old 16-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Ascender

Maybe. Is an artist his painting?
Old 16-02-2011, 04:22 AM
sumitkumarpandit

This is not as big surprise as we consider it. Logically, in every solar system there must be life band and if a planet fortunately falls in that region, it may nourish living beings. Spiritually, the Lord himself tells in Shrimad Bhagawad Gita that their are several earths and even universes under his control. The only thing is that they are much advanced than us that they have found us and we can't.
Sumitpandit.in
Old 16-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Ascender

Yeah, but they have been around longer than we have. Give us a few thousand years, we'll get there.
Old 16-02-2011, 05:42 AM
sumitkumarpandit

Great
sumitpandit.in
Old 16-02-2011, 12:16 PM
SandybytheSea

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit

Inspirit, you might feel a lot more at ease with yourself and others if you just added 3 words to that statement .... "IN MY OPINION".

As themaster indicated, there are many opinions and beliefs in this world and there really is room for all of them, but NO one person knows everything. (Or perhaps I should say no-one "remembers" everything, because at another level we do indeed know it all.)