Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-02-2011, 09:59 PM
tmf

Unhappy Mass sightings

Has anyone been paying attention to all the recent ufo sighting? I've been obsessed with ufo's since sept 2010 When I saw a huge multi colored L shaped ufo following the gas line that runs by my place.
Old 14-02-2011, 11:30 PM
themaster

No, haven't been paying attention.. there have been sightings every day for years and years.. I think the "phoenix lights" is one of our coolest sightings.. I was just the other day noticing some more information on it..

The sightings are all about us establishing a dialog about it.. that dialog when it gets going will lead to "contact" eventually.. I know wikileaks was going to publish ufo data but I don't know if it's available yet..
Old 14-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Guide
Watch the documentary Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - season 2 episode 2 about Area 51. Basically, the secret powers that own that Nevada air base can do anything they want there including violating environmental laws which has been tested in a court case where they were sued for poisoning their employees with illegal disposal of toxic waste. The court ultimately said that America does not have jurisdiction over the base and the case was thrown out. In other words, Area 51, an air base installation located on American soil, is not under the jurisdiction of the American government. Frightening.

Area 51 is also known as a home for many of the secret air craft that are owned by said secret powers. The point I'm getting at here is that there is a lot of stuff housed at this base and probably others like it that are what most people would consider UFOs. However they are only unidentified because they are kept secret from Americans and from the American government. Not because they are necessarily alien technology.
Old 14-02-2011, 11:54 PM
themaster

I would say the government has "ufo" technology/wreckage and has had it for a long time.. I don't think 100's of thousands of ufo conspiracy theorist could be wrong..

It's not really that important.. but they will reveal what they know as the energy of the "new age" kicks up

Also aliens not only visit today.. they've been visiting us for thousands of years.. (some interesting evidence of this can be found in the documentary's Ancient Aliens, I believe it's on the history channel) there the ones that worked with the maya.. there the ones that helped create some technology and civilizations in the past.. and a long, long time ago on the earth.. they walked hand in hand with us on the earth and gave us some of our greatest technology/energy some of which is still here!

There also the ones that seeded the earth as my understanding is.. for this reality is.. we did not evolve from apes..
Old 14-02-2011, 11:55 PM
tmf

area 51

yes I just read that private organizations do not have to abide by the public info law.
Old 15-02-2011, 02:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
There also the ones that seeded the earth as my understanding is.. for this reality is.. we did not evolve from apes..

We didn't evolve from apes but we did evolve from a common ancestor. In fact our DNA is nearly identical to theirs. There are only a few small differences. IMO Life on Earth came from God. It did not come from aliens.
Old 15-02-2011, 03:39 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
It did not come from aliens.
And who said god couldn't be a alien?

So stubborn a belief this is.. what if I said.. we are god and aliens are god.. does that sound better?
Old 15-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
And who said god couldn't be a alien?

So stubborn a belief this is.. what if I said.. we are god and aliens are god.. does that sound better?

God is indeed not of this Earth. As an eternal being, he existed long before this planet was here. But he isn't an alien born on another planet. Nor are aliens god. That's a lot of nonsense. The whole "I am god, you are god" philosophy is just a clever way for pseudo-spiritual people to disguise their atheism, and hide their complete disbelief in a Creator, heaven, or eternal life.

The only truth to that philosophy is that each of us has God potential. That means that we can attain God in eternity. God loves us not just for who we are, but the infinite potential that he has given to us if we just have faith in Him and in ourselves to do His will: That is to love one another as ourselves, and to love God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Old 15-02-2011, 08:23 AM
themaster

Quote:
God is indeed not of this Earth. As an eternal being, he existed long before this planet was here. But he isn't an alien born on another planet. Nor are aliens god. That's a lot of nonsense. The whole "I am god, you are god" philosophy is just a clever way for pseudo-spiritual people to disguise their atheism, and hide their complete disbelief in a Creator, heaven, or eternal life.
Well, I think it makes things equal..

Do you really like being LESSER than god?

It's a real question.. how does it feel to be less than god?

Does it feel good or bad?
Quote:
God is indeed not of this Earth.
Correction, god is the earth (some are unaware the earth is alive )
Quote:
The whole "I am god, you are god" philosophy is just a clever way for pseudo-spiritual people to disguise their atheism, and hide their complete disbelief in a Creator, heaven, or eternal life.
And how does saying all this feel?

You know it feels negative to me.. can't believe you would write such tripe..

You are lying to yourself.. do yourself a favor and figure out what emotions do.. cause when you do.. you will realize they are a true north pointing indicator.. and when you say this stuff and you FEEL negative.. you will know then that you are lying to yourself..

That's, okay this experience was created so you could lie to yourself.. creator god.. your reality, your rules.. want to feel disempowered? want to feel LESSER than god? keep believing this stuff..
Quote:
God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
God doesn't need our love.. never has, never will.. all you do when you love god is love yourself

There's something negative about this belief/statement I just can't pin down what it is.. what I will say is it's definitely disempowering.. and definitely giving your power away.. saying I should be humble, small, meek.. I am lesser than god.. rather than..

I am equal to god

Ironically even saying this statement kind of has a positive emotional charge.. it's great isn't it? (in your case however it may be NEGATIVE because of your beliefs)
Quote:
to do His will.
Here's another one of those disempowering statements/beliefs..

And what is his will..?? is it just for us to be as happy as we can?

You see nowhere in all your disempowering, lack and limitation statements about god do I see anything about being free, about feeling 'ease'.. about the pursuit and really the doing of happiness..

The problem with most modern religions is they've been taught with a lot of lack and disempowerment in them.. many of your statements and beliefs are "case in point"

You see nowhere in your beliefs or statements do you even leave room to validate others truths.. there is a million people on the planet that see ufo's daily.. there are a 100 channels out there that say we were SEEDED by aliens just as I have said..

How do you validate these truths in your all-encompassing "god" theory.. do you call them liars? are they of the devil? you tell me.. because I have theory that validates all truths even yours! I am simply pointing out some ways for you to be more happy with your truth and to not go around and call people liars and this is false! To learn how to validate all truths is the key to happiness and enlightenment it is also really what Christ taught..
Old 15-02-2011, 09:28 AM
Ascender

UFOs could be anything -- most likely human spacecraft experiments.

Why we jump to such rash conclusions that they're aliens is beyond me. Maybe we like to feel "special" and are being "guided" by some higher race.

Who knows.