Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 02-05-2024, 09:36 AM
Master

Tears......

I'm just thinking how many tears can one human possibly produce when they cry ?

I cry every single day. I never used to , but I do now. If it's not one thing it's another and I'm so sensitive that I cry at everything.

Some are sad tears , but mostly they are happy tears and my tears come from seeing others so happy.

So how many tears do we cry? Must be millions upon billions .
What makes you cry spontaneously ??
Old 02-05-2024, 04:35 PM
Master

Now that’s an interesting question. Never thought about that before.

Well I have to say I have t cried for years. In fact I dont think I can cry anymore.

In my fifties I cried and cried and cried for days over a situation that really affected me and since then I havent cried at all.

Dont get me wrong, I have felt extremely sad about certain things that have happened in my life from time to time but didnt shed any tears.

I think I’m all cried out lol
Old 03-05-2024, 09:34 AM
Master

Haha... And I don't even know why I think such things !! I often wonder that if we could collect every single tear that we ever cried in large containers , what the volume of water would be by the end of our life.
Would it be a bucket full, a large puddle, a pond, a lake ?
And of course it would differ from person to person.
I'm a bit the opposite of you Red, as I never cried much at all during the first few decades of my life , but in more recent years I cry all the time.
As I said on a daily basis , and it can be at the most stupid things like "say yes to the dress" ( yes I do watch that rubbish)....
I'm just surprised I've still got such bad water retention with all the crying I do LOL.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:40 PM
Master

Nothing wrong with crying as far as I’m concerned.

When ya need to cry, ya cry! End of story. Lol
Old 04-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Master

I've looked it up and it claims that a study shows on average , women cry around 6 times a month, 72 times a year, and about 4,680 times over a lifetime .

This can only be a very loose average , as I can cry 6 times a day, never mind a month, and Redchic for example , hardly cries at all !!!!
This study of course only shows how often we cry and NOT how many tears are produced over a lifetime !
( I mean what's wrong with them...you ask a simple question and they can't answer ..) ( The internet I mean )...
The study also said that on average , women cry twice as much as men...
Old 04-05-2024, 03:18 PM
Guide
I cannot judge a being that has "tears".
Old 04-05-2024, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
I cannot judge a being that has "tears".
Oh really , why not ?
Are you one of those people that cannot produce tears ? Because I was going to mention that some people have problems producing tears and need to use drops and artificial tears in order to keep the eyes moist .
Old 04-05-2024, 03:42 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Oh really , why not ?
Are you one of those people that cannot produce tears ? Because I was going to mention that some people have problems producing tears and need to use drops and artificial tears in order to keep the eyes moist .

Tears are so cute!

Yes I can produce happy and loving tears.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Tears are so cute!

Yes I can produce happy and loving tears.
Oh sorry....I misunderstood your message ( bit simple me sometimes !!!..)...

Ahhhh that's nice , happy loving tears
Old 04-05-2024, 04:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Oh sorry....I misunderstood your message ( bit simple me sometimes !!!..)...

No problem.