Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Master
Appearances

Often we find cases in life whereby those who appear to be noble or virtuous turn out not to be ..

Gurus, teachers, politicians, religious figures & celebrities have at some point been held with high regard - only for it later to emerge that they are awful people or at the very least hypocrites.

Is it possible therefore that someone who doesn't present themselves in a particularly glowing light - might actually be the very opposite?

Could the questions that these individuals present within us actually help us in the long run?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 22-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Often we find cases in life whereby those who appear to be noble or virtuous turn out not to be ..

Gurus, teachers, politicians, religious figures & celebrities have at some point been held with high regard - only for it later to emerge that they are awful people or at the very least hypocrites.

Is it possible therefore that someone who doesn't present themselves in a particularly glowing light - might actually be the very opposite?

Could the questions that these individuals present within us actually help us in the long run?

This is because we create our own reality with our thoughts, beliefs, and expectations. It is the same in the non-physical: if you believe there is a God, you'll meet God; if you're afraid of hell, you'll end up there.

The flip side is you can't create anybody else's reality: no matter your belief about somebody's worthiness, they'll be whatever they are. No matter your hopes and efforts for somebody else, they'll build their own reality only form their thoughts, beliefs, and expectations.
Old 22-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
The flip side is you can't create anybody else's reality: no matter your belief about somebody's worthiness, they'll be whatever they are. No matter your hopes and efforts for somebody else, they'll build their own reality only form their thoughts, beliefs, and expectations.

Do you see it that we have influence over others or do you see it more that anything that was going to be - will be regardless?

A very interesting point so far.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 23-03-2018, 12:00 AM
Master
Quote:

Life is a good teacher in everyway life is, if one is and can self reflect in everyway of their own creations and mindset so long runs or short runs, we can live and learn through any stream of life presented to us..

So..

Gurus etc, or no guru, Comparisons, glowing light or no glowing light, behaviours, how people present themselves or do not present themselves and the question your posing, supports me to see where your coming from in yourself as the one creating all this..

Is it helpful? Yes it shows me where you mind is at and where I am not needing to notice as much as you in all this...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-03-2018, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Life is a good teacher in everyway life is, if one is and can self reflect in everyway of their own creations and mindset so long runs or short runs, we can live and learn through any stream of life presented to us..

So..

Gurus etc, or no guru, Comparisons, glowing light or no glowing light, behaviours, how people present themselves or do not present themselves and the question your posing, supports me to see where your coming from in yourself as the one creating all this..

Is it helpful? Yes it shows me where you mind is at and where I am not needing to notice as much as you in all this...

Interesting perspective.

My mind in this question is - the me - presented by me, from my place .. as well as thinking about Xfiles & green tea..

~

I can tell you easily enough that I pondered, perhaps remembered a quote:

That our greatest fears are also our greatest tests, greatest opponents our greatest challenges - hardest lessons perhaps the most necessary..

The most difficult thing to accept - truth ..

~

Being moved by a question enough to respond to it is also telling - but what does it say?

Everything has a source.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 23-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Interesting perspective.

My mind in this question is - the me - presented by me, from my place ..

I can tell you easily enough that I pondered, perhaps remembered a quote:

That our greatest fears are also our greatest tests, greatest opponents our greatest challenges - hardest lessons perhaps the most necessary..

The most difficult thing to accept - truth ..

~

Being moved by a question enough to respond to it is also telling - but what does it say?

Everything has a source.

The truth is what you create and forge for others to create as one with you, says a lot about both, as individuals aware, and as one source..

The telling was shown. I told you I see you more closely now. It confirms what I felt in you deeper aware of myself aware. Aware of you, not yet fully aware of yourself where I am noticing..

But I accept it all as truth for each as they are. The source is one and the same.

Sides are irrelevant to source depending on where your sourcing of course.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Master
Surface appearances can be deceiving as can deeper awareness
How you as the one noticing relate and enquire is really about yourself so I don't need to enquire into your question as much as I am more curious as to you as the one creating all this in relation to your question.

I am curious how you believe ponderings over green tea and xfiles and quote's is not about you deeper?

There is no difficulty in accepting truth, if your truthful with yourself as deep as you can be.

Old 23-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
The truth is what you create and forge for others to create as one with you, says a lot about both, as individuals aware, and as one source..

The telling was shown. I told you I see you more closely now. It confirms what I felt in you deeper aware of myself aware. Aware of you, not yet fully aware of yourself where I am noticing..

But I accept it all as truth for each as they are. The source is one and the same.

Sides are irrelevant to source depending on where your sourcing of course.

How exiting!! - confidence is definitely useful out there

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 23-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:

How exiting!!

Interesting.

I sensed you would access yourself differently in response to my response and you did.

Old 23-03-2018, 12:49 AM
Master
So getting back to the OP

Why is it necessary to compare people?

Why is it necessary to make one person be one thing and another another?

As life is and as life is being as itself, is all it knows until it knows more.

Life is interesting. I must say.

I do grow through all life as I said. So I have grown and found some new understanding of another and how he sees, of myself and how I use to see and feel.

And here we are as one source together.

Ending that separation, well....I am.