Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 06-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Stepson

Exclamation Third Eye Meditation and Awakening Education Group

I have become very interested in opening my third eye and exploring the properties associated. I think however that there's a bunch of hype and silliness attached to the idea of not only spirituality but the third eye itself.

This is of course because so much of what is experienced spiritually is relative to the person, and any attempt to quantify these experiences concretely is usually done in vain

There is however a (relative) truth that I and other people I'm site would like to get to. If anyone would like to connect to share knowledge of third eye meditation or the third eye itself, I'd like to build with you and support anyone who is looking for more on the subject.

Don't be shy!
Old 06-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Experiencer

Did you know the third eye, is of that of duality, as it is Mother Earths energy. Are you spiritually prepared on what you may encounter? If you think so, then you need a lot of energy coming up your body, to unblock the knot in your crown chakra.

We get limited amount of life energy running up through our root chakra. It is possible to bring the the current energy we get up from our root, but it will be an exhausting climb physically, due to the lack of energy going through the root.

when and if you do reach your brow chakra, you will only get a glimpse of the third eye, as there will only a pin hole of energy going through it. It will probably take an year or more, to get that pin hole energy up there.

Now if you manage to get your root open, you will have unlimited supply of energy.

Imagine your breath is the tip of the needle, while the energy you bring up with your breath is the thread, that is attached to that needle.

Now you go up your chakras, some may be blocked more that others. When you hit a blockage, you will have a hard time getting through with one strand of energy. So you hold that energy with your breath, then you reach down with your hand and place it over your root chakra. then bring that strand of energy up to where the blockage is, where your breath is pumping pressure on it. You may have to do this numerous times to get that energy through.

You keep doing this up to you get to the crown, which should cut your time in half. That aint all, when moving energy up our body, the body does one side first, then works its way to the other side of the body, then both sides does it numerous times to fully activate your third eye.

Some people are born with there chakra open, some or born with half of it open, and the rest of us is partially open.

It's all about getting energy up there to unblock it, just be patient and focus on the breath. The purpose of opening it, is also plays an importance and the Father knows ones intentions. If the intentions are pure, and not materialistic in Nature, then he may give a hand.

And here is my personal opinion, everyone is going to be receive an Awakening in this life time, but that is another subject.
Old 22-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Orahmax

I have just started my spiritual journey, its difficult to concentrate on breath sometimes, thoughts are the obstacle.

Other problem which i am having while doing meditation is that whenever i am going deeper into the meditative state suddenly i come back to the initial stage as if i have just fell down. Then i have to start again.